Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,230 members, 7,780,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:23 PM

50calibre's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 50calibre's Profile / 50calibre's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 196 pages)

Foreign Affairs / Re: Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! by 50calibre(m): 12:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
What the fuc*k are Nigerians doing about this, if your government is too inept to protect the interests of its citizens, can't Nigerians at home take matter into their hands?

Nigerian businesses are being plundered and destroyed in SA while Nigerians fold their arms and watch South African businesses enjoy the safety their home country never afforded foreigners.... This is madness.

10 Likes

Family / Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by 50calibre(m): 10:16am On Apr 18, 2015
It is perfectly reasonable that the man seeks divorce since the woman he married has morphed into something else after just 5 years. Fuc*k love, that's an exponential rate of metamorphosis, at that rate, in the next 10-15 years, she'd become a full blown Jabba the Hutt grin no man should have to endure that.

I can't understand why some women (especially black women) think it's ok to eat themselves to obesity once they're married.

The court need to grant the man's request, it should serve as a deterrent to other gluttonous women out there.

7 Likes

Politics / Re: UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life by 50calibre(m): 9:57am On Apr 18, 2015
alphacode:

You beat me to the bolded. Nigel Farage knew he's not going anywhere near Downing street anyway, that's why he lashed out at the audience in the previous debate.

Lol he said the audience was too left wing.... He knows his party's views are very unpopular however UKIP has their strong holds and those were the people he was trying to appeal to.

Downing Street is out of the question for him, his main aim is to get more UKIP MPs in Westminster.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life by 50calibre(m): 9:14am On Apr 18, 2015
Ralphlauren:

I really hope he does grin grin

He's forever looking for and digging up dirt. So I will be very surprised if he lets this one go

Lets see! Cameron is set to lose anyway, he's danced too much to UKIP anti-immigration sentiments, now he wants immigrant votes... he must be delusional.

Farage & Cameron can attack each other all they want, but hopefully come after May 8 they'd be sitting together in opposition benches.

1 Like

Politics / Re: UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life by 50calibre(m): 8:58am On Apr 18, 2015
Ralphlauren:

I agree grin grin grin

I hope Nigel Farage takes him to the cleaners for this grin

Loool that's if Farage even knows about it grin
Crime / Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by 50calibre(m): 8:51am On Apr 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course even criminally minded greater good is also justified then for Genocide.....smh

Boy! You guys are same . grin

Ok!! This is the same weak minded thinking that got your brother Jonathan canned. He never believed in punishment for crime, and also tolerated intolerance.

You can't be fair to savages and unfair people, we can see how woefully that method is failing with more and more Europeans turning terrorists.

https://www.nairaland.com/2263175/wont-apologise-foreigners-not-welcome

This is 2015 not 1999, there's a great deal if evil threatening to destroy mankind & it takes a firm and decisive leader to keep the people safe.

Don't worry, sit back, relax and watch how Buhari deals with savages. grin
Crime / Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by 50calibre(m): 2:27am On Apr 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
The death penalty comes after a process which is called judgement and a fair hearing would be conducted.

But you were suggesting Genocide for an entire race ,people and culture .

You can't hang an entire society because of one rebel.

Keep quiet because from your suggestions they are just acting like you would have in a lower capacity and both of you are barbarians. grin

Nah not true!! It is better to chop off a cancerous arm than allow it destroy the entire body.

Of course I can hang an entire society for one rebel if they condoned his atrocities.

Ethnic cleansing has always been a sure way to take out destructive sections of society, it's been done before and it can be done again. Believe whatever you want, but I'm a firm believer in utilitarianism and that's the belief that any action is justified if it's for the greater good.
Crime / Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by 50calibre(m): 1:57am On Apr 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
Can I have a decent convo with you without an insult .

Quit the insults ,I want to engage you tonight.
When you believe that a radical approach should be used to engage a people who don't value the sanctity of life.What moral justification do you have to justify your gaff in the first comment I quoted even as you're trying too hard to justify your wicked argument to use higher brutality against brutality.

Are there no other way round to solve every problem without resorting to barbarism?
Then I ask again what the difference between you and them?

Really? In many parts of the world (even a free world like the US) the death penalty is still in place for serious crimes like murder.. As a matter of fact, in China the punishment for terrorism is hanging and it has so far proven to be a very effective solution. So is this also brutality?

I don't know of any other efficient ways to rehabilitate savages. It takes an extreme amount of inhumanity to perpetrate the level of wickedness I've seen from these South Africans, heck!! did you see the pic of that little boy with blood on his head?

I'm even proposing a more humane method of gassing these savages.
Politics / Re: UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life by 50calibre(m): 1:46am On Apr 18, 2015
hairyanus:
Politicians are same everywhere...they remember the masses when election calls.

But wait ooh, after reading walter Rodney's How Europe under developed Africa..who will ever believe that a British prime minister will consider a church with African origin importatant enough to attend and canvass for votes..

Nigeria will rise to become a reference point

You're very idiotic, much like you moniker.

Instead of being a reference point for things that matter like science & technology, you're happy being a reference point for idiocy.

Since Nigerians make up a large part of the black demographic in the UK, it's only logical that he visits the most popular Nigerian church in the UK which happens to be redeemed, nothing special.

Now I hope he visits the mosques, lets see how well they welcome him.

This is proof that Jonathan doesn't hold monopoly of stup*idity, his British counterpart has borrowed a page from his stupi*dity book.

4 Likes

Crime / Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by 50calibre(m): 1:23am On Apr 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
In as much as you want to sound patriotic I still consider you as someone that can't be trusted after all you don't need to narrow the whole show of shame to the entire black race - I hope you are aware that a lot of fanatical right-wing and separatists movement has been propping up from Europe in he last 20yrs and what you are seeing in South Africa could be replicated in the heart of Europe and all they need is to make up 2/3 of majority of the people thinking towards one direction and finally hijack the Government positions.

Next time you want to insult the black race take a good look at yourself in the mirror

Finally, the highlighted, your last paragraph supports the total annihilation of black South Africans ,your fellow black people just because they have an incomplete evolution - By supporting evolution and at the same time calling for the extermination of the inferior race doesn't make you any less wicked than the racists whites we all talk about.

I use to think that you're intelligent but you're just like the average black man like the ones in South Africa that you're calling for their total extermination .What they can't understand they destroy......Smh

I'm crying for you. cry

Shut up!!

What is there to understand apart from the fact that most black South Africans are barbaric by nature? An average black South African is either actively or passively xenophobic. As a result of their laziness and slower mental capacity, foreigners tend to surpass them in achievement so their natural response it to blame the foreigners for they misery.

Intolerance is a cancer, if not checked early, could really grow into something uncontrollable. We can see its fruits in Northern Nigeria, Libya, Syria, Iraq and most parts of the Middle East.

The current events in SA cannot be replicated in the heart of Europe, it's impossible!! The government's failure to tackle the very high level of hate and barbarism perpetrated against foreigners, is proof thàt xenophobia runs deep in South African society, from bottom to the top.

Yeah there are extreme far-right groups popping up here and there around Europe but the government of these countries (especially France, Germany, Greece, UK) crack down hard on these groups, Europe given its past experience, has zero tolerance for the propagation or incitement of hatred against a particular people.... This is a fundamental principle which binds the EU hence you'd find that Europe is perhaps the most tolerable place in the world. Terrorists are given a fair treatment, even the nasty religion of Islam is protected.

I however believe in a more radical approach to dealing with cancerous growths in society, I don't believe in soft touch against people who don't value the sanctity of life.
Crime / Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by 50calibre(m): 9:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
desmondDessi:

Please should I advice you?

Yeah but after advising your savage South African brothers
Romance / Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by 50calibre(m): 9:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
Very idiotic nigga!! You flew a girl down to see you & when it was time to smash her to smithereens you feel asleep like a drunk sailor.

Face the fact, you were probably fatigued after a long day's work coupled with the cocktail of malt, milk and banana you consumed, you stood no chance nigga... There's no fighting mother nature.

The girl was probably disappointed emerging from the bathroom only to find her date sleeping and snoring, she most likely left in anger to get her groove on someplace else.

You failed nigga don't chuck it down to some imaginary witchcraft.

24 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by 50calibre(m): 9:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
Is this the Nigerian army I know or are these just for the photos. I must say I'm quite impressed, the Nigerian army seems to be stepping up their game, it looks as if they recently took delivery of some arms consignment.

Perhaps Jonathan beefed them up in an attempt to hoodwink gullible Nigerians into voting for him lol too bad, it's Buhari's to command now.

Btw, what rifle are these guys carrying, they look like Uzi

2 Likes

Crime / Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by 50calibre(m): 8:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
Are there no South African businesses in Nigeria? Are Nigerians this timid?

I expect Nigerians to be out on the street plundering South African businesses dry.

This should be like the purge, all crimes against South Africans should legal, this include rap*e, looting, murder.......

5 Likes

Crime / Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by 50calibre(m): 8:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
lastpage:

Do you remember how they murdered themselves during the Marakina Mines Strike?
The Chief of Police who gave the order to shoot, was a BLACK WOMAN! undecided undecided

But they have a special hatred for "Nigerians" in their country! grin grin

I think it has a lot to do with their HISTORY.

They need a re-orientation

Lastpage!

Of course I remember, the savages arrived with machetes, sticks and all sort of implements and attempted to charge at armed police before they were peppered with bullets like bush animals.

They deserve what they got, who tries to attack armed policemen with machetes?
That's testament to how primitive the average black South African is.

These people were freed from apartheid more than 20 years ago, yet they're still impoverished, living in the slums while the productive white people who built their country live peacefully in the urban areas.

There needs to be a genocide of these black South Africans, they're an un-evolved and inferior breed of the black race.

7 Likes

Crime / Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by 50calibre(m): 7:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
Black people of South Africa are the most barbaric and animalistic breed of the black race you'd find anywhere.

These people are pure savages, the type you shoot at sight no questions asked. No wonder they were sprayed with bullets three years ago at a gold mine because that's the only language they understand.

Africans need to unite and send a very strong message to these savages, there should be immediate response of equal measure anywhere South African businesses are operating.

23 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by 50calibre(m): 4:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
So the MC Galaxy guy is so weak to have allowed himself be on the receiving end of a beat down and still has the guts to say he got his as*s whooped by fellow men without managing to inflict damage on any.

This is a height of weakness, I can't stand sissified guys. Given he was alone he was obviously at a disadvantage notwithstanding he should have been able to hold his own against one or two of them.

I don't get what the thug life is all about, the Davido I've seen is a midget, a single punch should send him to sleep, his other lap dogs are pretty boys, they won't wanna fight.

1 Like

Health / Re: Victim Of Deadly Disease In Ode Irele by 50calibre(m): 2:38pm On Apr 17, 2015
Why are Africans so superstitious?

This looks like the much dreaded bubonic plague
Romance / Re: Was I Wrong? by 50calibre(m): 11:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
OP c'mon I thought its bros before ho*es what happened loool grin

On a serious note, I think you were wrong and here's why

1 - The girl brought that ill treatment on herself by showing up unannounced & then trying to force her way in like a lunatic instead of simply walking away as any reasonable girl would do

2 - A girl of 18 or above should be old enough to discern right from wrong, and old enough to live with the consequences of her actions/inactions. if for some reason (most likely money when it comes to Nigerian girls) the girl is not able to get out of a toxic relationship, then that's her cross to bear. You can't don't make decisions for an adult who is capable of making decisions for him/her self.

So except there's an immediate threat to her life, I don't see myself stepping in. You went beyond what was necessary, after breaking up the fight (which is where you should have stopped), you went the extra mile by taking the girl home thereby painting a better image of yourself as the good man and your friend the bad man.

You friend was right, you loyalty to him comes first, ignore these folks telling you otherwise, they're talking shi*t. I honestly don't see any chic coming in-between me and my buddy and vice versa, I can't jeopardise friendship of many years over some random chic who would probably run off with another guy someday.

Apologise to your friend, it's his girlfriend, his problem, only step in when absolutely necessary and know when to step out.

Be diplomatic my man

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by 50calibre(m): 12:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
Don Moen is still looking young as ever, hardly any wrinkles on his face, is he injecting Botox into his face? Lol I grew up listening to this man, I find it hard to believed he hasn't aged much.

4 Likes

Family / Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by 50calibre(m): 11:21am On Apr 13, 2015
ideykwum:
Once again, you've hit the nail on the head! I actually gave the guy my undiluted opinion because I am currently dealing with a situation akin to this! The guy would have murdered his new wife! He found out that she co-habited for 4 years with a cousin of his, and none of them mentioned it till after marriage! He has also invested lots in terms of cash and emotions on this new wife. He wants out, but is in an emotional turmoil. I truly wish I could help him in more concrete ways other than saying sorry! I don't know how I'd react if I am in his shoes!

Lol that's a tough one! I really don't know how I would react if I was in his shoes.

Well I guess at this point, it is time to count his losses and move on. It's just money, he will get over it with time. She waited till they were married before divulging the truth, that's nothing short of trickery and deception, a complete fraud in my eyes.

If the woman can hide something like that, what else could dhe be hiding?

1 Like

Culture / Re: Nigerian Doll Created By Taofik Okoya Now Outselling White Dolls Barbie by 50calibre(m): 11:02am On Apr 13, 2015
Very excellent idea. I've always been against little black girls playing with white dolls, it makes me sick anytime I see it. Even my little niece prefers white dolls, (I blame her mum for that) I've been trying to wean her off it.

Black girls need to start playing with dolls which looks similar to them, this is a key element in their formative process.

The current insecurities of most black women today, can be traced back to the psychological damage they suffered as kids hence most grow up thinking being white is ideal.

6 Likes

Family / Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by 50calibre(m): 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
ideykwum:
I see your logic and it makes sense, however, do you know how many men are emotionally scarred by such relationships that have gone sour? I tell people that we are lucky in Nigeria because our religious institutions bridge the gap for physiological issues and psychiatry ( I wasn't surprised when I read somewhere that 45% of Nigerians have psychiatric problems). In my opinion, Nigerian marriages are failing more these days, not because of village juju, but because many scarred people are coming together without targeted counselling!

It's okay to assist people, but when there is an emotional and romantic undertone to it, it needs to be approached with extreme caution! My advice on this is: Never venture!!

You're right!! I believe people shouldn't be too emotionally or financially invested in a relationship (especially ones they can't predict) it limits the disappointment.

However when a grown man choses to go down that path, I can only hope he knows what he is doing and hopefully it will be worth it in the end.

1 Like

Family / Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by 50calibre(m): 8:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
rumomonga:

You must be thinking it comes with a meter I guess #Learner

Your senses should have told you I was speaking metaphorically.
Family / Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by 50calibre(m): 8:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
ideykwum:
That you are doing it doesn't make it right! No matter the excuse!! Why should you be paying for accommodation for a lady you aren't married to? Is that what your upbringing taught you? I'd flog my younger bro (yes, I'm older than you!) if I hear he did such!! You are not responsible for her until you marry her, and despite your high hopes, the odds of marrying that girl are pretty slim! You can quote me on that!!! It's all water down the drain! You can assist a woman, contribute occasionally, but never accept total financial obligation except you are married, she is a relative or your ward! Grow some sense!

Normally, I will concur with what you said but in this case, I disagree!

You don't know what they've got going on, you don't know their level of committment to each other. If you can say a guy shouldn't cater for his girlfriend who isn't too financially well off, then you can as well say the guy shouldn't be catered for by anyone who isn't related to him.

Life is more than that, People do things for people they don't even know, talk more a girlfriend. As long as she's is genuine and not using or taking advantage of him, it's ok.

You've got to make sacrifices for the ones you care about (more so the ones who care about you), take chances on people, same way you would want people to take chances on you.
Family / Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by 50calibre(m): 8:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
Well as much as I would have loved to disagree with the OP, I think he's got some valid points that can't just be ignored.

Since Nigerian women are traded like livestock, it is only fair that a woman is delivered to you in pristine condition.

I'm not too familiar with the co-habitation thing, I didn't experience it, neither does it sound like something I could have agreed to. I think in most cases, co-habitation is a mutual arrangement between two parties (boy & girl) each bringing something to the table. I can understand the struggles of a student in a country like Nigeria where most are forced to fend for themselves in different ways.

Sadly, after years of wear & tear, one can't expect an astute businessman like me to shell out a fortune on some high mileage puss*y.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by 50calibre(m): 11:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
That local champion who calls himself an Oba has managed to achieve international recognition through his stupi*dity.

The lousy oba has become a clown, an object of ridicule and an embarrassment to the Yoruba people.

Well meaning Yorubas need to start calling for his replacement, his foolish utterances (whether in jest or not) has permanently dented his credibility as a monarch.

I don't see how such a lousy and uncouth individual could be respected as a man of wisdom.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Sports / Re: Mikel Obi's Russian Girl Friend Posts Bed Time Photo by 50calibre(m): 6:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
Joavid:

If a woman had said that, you'll label her a gold digger.

Not in this context. I highlighted that to those who think she's with him for money. My point being; they're not with each other for money, they've both got money.
Sports / Re: Mikel Obi's Russian Girl Friend Posts Bed Time Photo by 50calibre(m): 12:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
At least she's carrying her natural hair, the same type of hair Nigerian women pay a fortune to have on their heads. Why bother with an imitation product, when you can afford the real one?

Eastern European women are known for their loyalty, plus she's a billionaire's daughter... Mikel couldn't have made a better choice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: 700 Million Dollars Raw Cash Found In Petroleum Ministers House by 50calibre(m): 9:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
Mynd44:

Lmao...

Pbalo Escobar who still has the record as the richest criminal ever was not worth up to $30 billion...

And that was his total worth including real estates, planes etc.

You cannot have that amount of cash in one place.

I saw the Americans transport $100, million to Libya once..multiply that by 7...no be federal deserve bank na

Why not? Is it that the money will be too bulky to store or that it's too much to go missing? Lol

How much foreign currency did the Abacha keep in his house? How much was his wife trying to smuggle out of the country after his death? Well maybe you need to find out.

These Nigerian breed of corrupt politicians are so brazen and obscene, they will do anything to keep their loot. These guys travel around with thousands (sometimes millions) of foreign currencies in their luggages, how many times has a Nigerian politician been arrested overseas for money laundering?

Was it not recently Jonathan in collusion with one false prophet, tried to smuggle $14 million on board a private jet?

There is no end to what these thieves are willing to do just to keep their loot safe. $700 is not a big deal to store, all that's needed is an empty room (and probably cash in higher denominations to reduce the bulk) If it involves digging an underground bunker, heck!! They'd do it.
Politics / Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by 50calibre(m): 2:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
doyen208:

You igbos should stop insulting the oba b4 we Yoruba will back him up with fight. You guys have to give him respect. And if u don't knw our culture , u have to learn it.

Lool Internet gangsta, I challenge you to find the nearest Igbo person and say this shi*t to his face.

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by 50calibre(m): 2:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
huptin:
I am a Lagos indigene... while i did not support the speech of the Oba in whatever context he made it..... the subsequent vituperations and total lack of tact deployed by some people to the extent of[b] denigrating the royal stool is really annoying...No where else and i mean no where else can that be tolerated[/b] .

Shut up bleating sheep!! No where else (except in chaotic and dysfunctional societies like Nigeria) would a royal figure open his mouth and spit out such amount of vitriol against a particular tribe.

A monarchy should be a respected entity which maintains neutrality & stays above political squabbles. That Oba is nothing but a loud mouthed thug who deserves no respect from any sane person.

He & his OPC foot soldiers should know better than to threaten any tribe, threats get you no where.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 196 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.