Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

50calibre's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 50calibre's Profile / 50calibre's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 196 pages)

Politics / Re: Ijaw Message To Buhari: ‘Rule With The Fear Of God’ - Vanguard by 50calibre(m): 3:54am On Apr 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
And I still stand by those words .

If you can be cowed by the mere threat of violence by Almajiris in the North why can't we try the same violence down here? tongue

Advice your folks that lives here to come out and vote for the APC, after all we are still in one Nigeria on top oil . tongue

You sef go fear na . cheesy

If we hear you say 'A' before you complete the PC na your body go tell you.

Shut up!! Typical thug, you've been put out of business just as I predicted. I said it, You're up to no good.

This huffing and puffing is just you slow walking to your death. They say "he whom the gods want to kill, they first make mad"

While Buhari frustrates you in the real world, I will continue to frustrate you online till you begin to see suicide as a viable option.

3 Likes

Romance / Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by 50calibre(m): 7:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
Fat girls disgust me, they're sweat more hence they stink more.

Penetrating a fat girl is a tug of war, you have to push aside rolls of fatty flesh before you're able to gain access and even at that, your movement & style is greatly limited.

Fat girls are typically lazy and/or gluttonous. More often than not, you will find this is the case.

Nothing like a slim girl (I don't mean skeleton type slim) who can easily be flipped around, makes life so much easier.

Below is the type of slim I'm talking about, not fat not thin. Give me this type & I'm smashing all night.

6 Likes

Politics / Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by 50calibre(m): 6:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
okpamson15:
I just the imagen how some people are very interligent like this. My man u 2much i'm very hapy down here 4 dis ur write up.

It's funny how retar*ds consider themselves intellectuals.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by 50calibre(m): 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
cocokiller1:
nigerians sha
they want change yet I see negative comments errday
wat will happen if u show a lil bit of love nd kindness
stop trolling around with hatred nd blindness
take a lil of ur time to reach 4 joy nd wear a happy face.
dey b so fast to crucify but they avnt given any help to a friend dats needy
they want Nigeria to b a better place yet they aint working towards it,,they'll kill u wit badmouth evn before u die

Here comes the blonde-weave wearing hood rat who thinks her opinions matter.

1 Like

Politics / Re: I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan by 50calibre(m): 6:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
Don't worry, by the time your transgressions in government are finally laid bare, this time around, you won't be returning to a metaphorical cage, but a real cage.

2 Likes

Family / Re: Read A Lady's Take On Woman Claiming Equal Rights With Men + Photo by 50calibre(m): 6:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
Vickybee:

If he collects anything, that's none my business. He fufilled his tradition but didn't sell me.

It doesn't mean that i'll cower for any man. If the man isn't interested anymore, he can go and collect his money back.

P.S - It's not all men that are anti-feminists. Atleast, I know handful of guys on this forum who are pro-feminists.

Ok!! Perhaps you need to prevail upon your dad to drop that tradition and embrace that of those who brought you feminism. It's your life, it's your well being, you can't separate your wishes from your dad's especially where you're the subject (here's your naivety speaking again)

I'm teaching you to be a real feminist, which isn't possible in a society where social/traditional obligations and expectations of men are far disproportionate to that of women.

There should be equality in every facet, start by abandoning these traditions which subjugate women by making life easier for them.

Well there are no feminist on this forum (at least I haven't seen) just single or unmarried young girls living out their fantasies online.

1 Like

Family / Re: Read A Lady's Take On Woman Claiming Equal Rights With Men + Photo by 50calibre(m): 5:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
Vickybee:

You don't know my dad. Stop speaking for him.

Thanks

You didn't answer my question. Will your dad give you out in marriage without collecting anything in return? It's inconsequential how rich he is, this is Nigerian tradition/norm, so will your dad break from this tradition?

Well, you can go on deluding yourself, like I said previously, you'd eventually outgrow this fantasy phase.

2 Likes

Family / Re: Read A Lady's Take On Woman Claiming Equal Rights With Men + Photo by 50calibre(m): 5:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
Vickybee:

I wanted to ignore your post but couldn't help replying this part.

My dad isn't poor to trade me for money.

Gracias!

So your dad is going to let you get married to a man just like that, without getting something in return hahahahahahaha don't kid yourself young girl, that ain't happening.

You just like every other Nigerian girl shall be traded for something. You wanna be true feminists, start from there. Charity begins at home, convince your dads to stop placing a price tag your heads like a commodity.

You can't pick and mix, you want to adopt a foreign ideology, you've got to adopt it in its totality.

2 Likes

Family / Re: Read A Lady's Take On Woman Claiming Equal Rights With Men + Photo by 50calibre(m): 5:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ilekeh:
Before Feminist, women weren't allowed to do these things....MzNelly, take note:

1. She could get fired for being pregnant. Working women could have their careers cut short if they became pregnant until the passage of the Pregnancy Discrimination Act of 1978, which outlawed the practice.

2. She couldn't sue for sexual harassment. When Title VII was passed in 1964, it was supposed to eliminate sex discrimination in the workplace. But courts didn't recognize sexual harassment in the workplace until 1977. That maybe because defining sexual harassment was still murky until 1980, when the term was officially defined by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.

3. Marital rape wasn't criminalized. Rape within the confines of marriage wasn't recognized as a crime in all 50 states until 1993. Meaning, a women basically couldn't refuse sex to her husband or legally fight back if he raped her.

4.In many states, women couldn't serve on juries. Using the justification that women shouldn't be asked to leave the home, or that their sensibilities were too delicate to hear the gory details during a trial, women in many states couldn't serve on a jury until 1973, when female jurors were permitted in the courtroom throughout the country.

5. They didn't have the right to vote. While the Constitution never prohibited women from voting in the past, the passing of the 19th Amendment made the right a standard for women across the country. Ironically, however, women could hold public office—the first female member of Congress was elected in 1917—but she couldn't even vote for herself to earn the position.

6. Apply to graduate school as a married woman.
At least if you were this woman. Harvard's response to her application has to be seen to be believed

7. Report cases of sexual harassment in the workplace.
The first time that a court recognized sexual harassment in the workplace was in 1977 and it wasn’t until 1980 that sexual harassment was officially defined by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.

Can you see the dates on these "legislations" or whatever they are? They're at least 20/30 years old, they've been around for a long time, nobody had a problem with it back then, why the renewed onslaught by these so called feminazis, what are they still fighting for, what do they want?

Though I disagree with a few of these legislations but if they were the bedrock of feminism, then there will be no problems, most men will even support it but unfortunately, it's not. The new generation feminism is about causing chaos and providing avenues for weak, heartbroken, bitter women to take out their frustrations on men whom they perceive as their enemies.

If you want to be a man so bad, go for a sex change OP, they'd take out your vagin*a and construct a peni*s for you. If that will make you happy, go for it. All I see is women trying to covet everything that belongs to a man, I don't see men doing the same.

3 Likes 1 Share

Family / Re: Read A Lady's Take On Woman Claiming Equal Rights With Men + Photo by 50calibre(m): 4:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
Vickybee:

When the featherbrained lady you posted her jargons get the meaning of feminism, you can mention me for an intelligent conversation.

I'm not fighting for any equal rights because i'm equal with anybody both male and female all-together. No one can trample and ride on my ego because i'm a female. Dude, the world is fast evolving!

Feminism is fighting on how to change men view about us, eh.
-Empowering women to work hard.
-Making women to stop depending on guys financially. Work to make your own money and spare their insults.
-Changing our female archaic view e.g how can a man whistle at you and you answer him?. angry Are you a dog?
-Stopping women from objectifying themselves etc

Y'all need to get an education. I'm tired of ignorance of Nigerian men. angry

Bla! Bla!! Bla!!! What a load of jargon. You don't know what talking about, just spitting out propaganda you've been exposed to via Hollywood movies, tv shows and music.

Equality is a very broad term, the only equality which exists between a man and a woman; is equality before the law (which in some cases isn't strictly true) any other form of equality is just an illusion, nature has made clear distinctions between men & women, you've just got to accept it & make the best of what you're.

Perhaps you've been reading too many Chimanda Adichie books or listening to too many beyonce songs.. I understand though, You're still young and going through a phase of youthful exuberance. How old are you? 18? 19?..... At this point, you probably think you have the world at your feet but don't worry with time you will begin to get a clearer perspective on life.

Being strong headed or dogmatic will only do you more harm than good. Wisdom is not about jumping on the bandwagon, it's about understanding what's good for you, it's about understanding and appreciating our social/cultural diversity as humans.

Lol Ironically, someday your dad is going to trade you for money to a man, you're going to drop your maiden name and adopt his.. When you get to his house, tell him you're equal.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: This Photo Of Buhari Went Viral This Week On Fb And Twitter[photo] by 50calibre(m): 5:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
cocokiller1:
it's off dear,dats an old picx
I still look better than u nd in ur hrt of hrts u sure know I don't look ridiculous

Good!! You're good looking no doubt but on that blonde weave, you look ridiculous. Evey black woman in a blonde weave does.

Besides I just noticed you've changed your pic... Damn!!! You're fine. Is that your boyfriend? Because I'm about to kill him

1 Like

Politics / Re: This Photo Of Buhari Went Viral This Week On Fb And Twitter[photo] by 50calibre(m): 3:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
cocokiller1:
senseless
ok bye bye
jst wnted to knw if u look scraggy or not
u not really important tho

Lol I look better than you.

Do yourself a favour any take that crap of your head, you look ridiculous wearing it.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by 50calibre(m): 3:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
goshen:
Have Australians been any better since Ms Gillard's exit. In fact, many Australians would attest to the fact an average Australian had it better under Julia's government than the current Abbot's government.

Well in retrospect, I'm sure some Australians may have their regrets, that's normal.

I personally believe it's absolutely wrong to tie the ability to deliver good governance to a specific -- gender, race, religion, etc

True!! But not applicable to Nigeria.
Politics / Re: This Photo Of Buhari Went Viral This Week On Fb And Twitter[photo] by 50calibre(m): 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
cocokiller1:
I'ld love to

Lol not that easy!

First, prove you ain't a man because you look like a drag queen to me.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: This Photo Of Buhari Went Viral This Week On Fb And Twitter[photo] by 50calibre(m): 3:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
cocokiller1:
u don't look any different too

Have you seen me? Do you want to see me?
Politics / Re: This Photo Of Buhari Went Viral This Week On Fb And Twitter[photo] by 50calibre(m): 3:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
cocokiller1:
u ran outta wrds nd also oùtta luck
shows u are pained

I evn look better than everbdy in ur lineage

lol says who? You look like a tranny

1 Like

Politics / Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by 50calibre(m): 3:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
luvmijeje:

You are stupid idiot for not realising gender doesn't have anything to do with corruption..... You are even more of a fool for daring to judge a case on gender basis and not on individual basis.

Can you please shut up!! Your idiotic comments are beginning to irritate me.

Simpletons & pseudo feminists like you are quick to name drop Angela Merkel & Hilary Clinton (which by the way, is best known as a former First Lady), forgetting they actually earned/maintained their positions through diligence & uprightness.

Women in Nigerian politics, have proven themselves to be just as proficient (if not more) as men in the art of stealing. Most of them are actually worse than men because not only are they as inefficient as their male counterparts, they're also better thieves.

Being a woman is not an excuse to get anything you don't deserve, shove that anti-sexist propaganda up your as*s. Julia Gillard the former PM of Australia was a woman, when Australians got tired of her shi*tty government, they kicked her as*s to the curb and elected a man.

9 Likes

Politics / Re: This Photo Of Buhari Went Viral This Week On Fb And Twitter[photo] by 50calibre(m): 1:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
cocokiller1:
frail looking presido

And you a hood rat-looking black girl with blonde weave

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Jonathan’s Exit: Some Power Brokers Who’ll Be Swept Out Of Office by 50calibre(m): 12:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
EggovinMma:

Don't know grin grin
shiite happens in that ROCK! So I heard from a pigeon!

Oga needs "ALL THE HELP HE CAN GET "to run this govt!

True!! I just hope the cabals surrounding him don't start pulling his strings.

I'm not comfortable with Tinubu hanging around, that guy is a world class thief.

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Jonathan’s Exit: Some Power Brokers Who’ll Be Swept Out Of Office by 50calibre(m): 11:31am On Apr 03, 2015
EggovinMma:

Jonathan is fuccking her sister.I think she has a child (ren) for him.

Lol Jonathan is probably fuc*king her too.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Jonathan’s Exit: Some Power Brokers Who’ll Be Swept Out Of Office by 50calibre(m): 11:04am On Apr 03, 2015
I know the family of Diezani Madueke somewhat on a personal level, her son and my teenage cousins are class pals, they attend the same private school in the UK.

I'm not sure how many people are aware of this, but her supposed power and immunity stems from the close family ties she has with Patience Jonathan, they're inlaws.

I'm careful of the details here as I don't know who might be reading... However, I can authoritatively say this woman has to be one of the richest women on Africa, if Nigerians could catch the slightest glimpse of the affluent lifestyle enjoyed by this woman & her family, you'd weep for that country.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Gaming / Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by 50calibre(m): 11:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
Lol @ this dude, he's a clown

Met him once at a games expo, I think it was FIFA 14 launch.

The dude has made life better for himself & his family, he has a brother who also runs a similar YouTube channel with millions of subscribers, his family sometimes appears on his videos.. That's what we call something out of nothing.

That being said, this guy is probably the most vulgar/inappropriate 21 year old you'll ever meet.

6 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by 50calibre(m): 8:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
ghanaman5050:
Who is France president ? Can France president invite Saudi Arabia king just like ?

Shut up!! The king of Saudi is a monarch, not a politician.

France is a major global player, a NATO country, a permanent member of the UN Security Council, a member of the G8 & a key member of the EU..... It's a fuc*king big deal.

Anybody can get invited, the Queen invited Barack Obama after he took office, Xi Jinping of China got an invite to Washington before he assumed office, even Mandela got numerous invites from around the world.

Invitations are mark of respect and recognition, even your late president got invited to Buckingham palace to dine with the queen, and he ran down excitedly like a puppy, adorning a ridiculous attire.

7 Likes

Politics / Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by 50calibre(m): 8:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
The international community is already lining up to establish new diplomatic ties with the incoming president.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight by 50calibre(m): 5:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
A General will always be a General and a zoologist, a zoologist. You don't expect a zoologist to become a military strategists overnight.

Jonathan's skill set will come in very handy in a zoo or farm.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: 5 Hottest Girlfriends Of Top Nigerian Music Artists by 50calibre(m): 10:47am On Apr 02, 2015
I go with this one

A girl with natural hair wins everytime.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. by 50calibre(m): 8:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
These men all played a part, but the biggest factor which led to his downfall, was the stupi*dity & ineptitude that surrounded him.

Jonathan's biggest problem was himself. Being a clueless, weak willed man, he allowed himself to pushed around by idio*ts including his obese wife.

He & wife's public utterances were highly damaging, almost to a point of disbelief.

In a nutshell, Jonathan's stupi*dity was used as a weapon against him.

9 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Obama Praises Nigeria’s President For Conceding Defeat by 50calibre(m): 6:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
erudean:

What did you do to Babangida who squandered millions of oil windfall? What of uncle Shege(OBJ)? You're the type that will flog a corps. We don't need ur type at this moment of our celebration, let by-gone be by-gone. GEJ is our hero, let's wait for what GMB will do in the next 4yrs.

Shut up!! So because a couple of previous leaders were able to walk free without proper accountability, the trend should be continued?

Where do all these idio*ts come from?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Obama Praises Nigeria’s President For Conceding Defeat by 50calibre(m): 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
Brimmie:
[b]Dear Nairalanders, we all need to understand the concept of Greatness and Heroism. I have been reading Revisionist pieces and White-Washing of Sepulchres on several Social Media Platforms with different people calling GEJ a Hero for conceding to Buhari.

So he is now a hero because he conceded? Did he have a choice?

GEJ has played Politics with the Lives of thousands of our Countrymen for too long. History will never be kind to him. Note that He wasn't magnanimous by accepting defeat, the circumstances and factors were all against him. He didn't concede, he was compelled to. He didn't give us democracy, we demanded it and we got it. He is not a hero by any standard.

We should separate sentiments from matters of National Interest, all those who made hate speeches should be prosecuted. All those who stole our collective wealth must be jailed and made to refund the money.

Sending congratulatory messages to Buhari should not confer automatic Immunity to these Wicked Criminals.

The true Heroes are those who stood up in the rain to vote and stayed to make sure their votes count. Not GEJ who allowed impuntiy unchecked, to whom "Stealing is not corruption".

GEJ's concession of defeat is commendable, but not admirable. He must answer for embezzled funds.[/b]

- Brimmie (2015)

Brilliant!!
Politics / Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by 50calibre(m): 6:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
ireneony:
busted
baseless theory!
in science likes repel not attract

smh

whats ur point

What science, magnets?

Is that the type taught in hood rat university? Hahaha

I see you're blank upstairs, is there anything else you know apart from purchasing nasty blonde weaves? Can you even suck dic*k?

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by 50calibre(m): 5:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

Dry. Zero sense made. Stupid. Immature. Poor.

Hahahaha dude stop stalking me just to please a woman .

Irene my bitc*h.. This guy is desperate for your attention, please give it to him before he kills himself.

Sissy boy man up and talk to her directly, stop chasing me around. You're so low & weak for defending a girl who doesn't consider you worthy of a follow back.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 196 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.