Stats: 3,150,504 members, 7,808,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Travel With Virgin Nigeria At A Very Cheap Rate Using Staff Travel - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel With Virgin Nigeria At A Very Cheap Rate Using Staff Travel (1073 Views)

Easiest Western Country To Visit With Virgin Passport. / Ashton Kutcher Is Going To Space With Virgin Galactic! / Your Experience With Virgin Nigerian And Other Nigerian Airlines (2) (3) (4)

Travel With Virgin Nigeria At A Very Cheap Rate Using Staff Travel by luvhenry(m): 4:31pm On Apr 27, 2007
my sister works there and can help u guys travel at a cheap rate i dont know for other cities but london is 92k toe and fro
Re: Travel With Virgin Nigeria At A Very Cheap Rate Using Staff Travel by DisGuy: 12:57am On Apr 28, 2007
and how much is your cut and hers? is that business class
Re: Travel With Virgin Nigeria At A Very Cheap Rate Using Staff Travel by dada77: 12:30pm On Apr 29, 2007
Hello,
I dont mind d offer.but can u book a flight as well from london to lagos return(to and fro).I want to come to naija soon.let me av ur details and contact.

cheers
Re: Travel With Virgin Nigeria At A Very Cheap Rate Using Staff Travel by luvhenry(m): 3:49pm On Apr 29, 2007
the family and freinds travel is meant to be premium but you could end up on business class my no is 08034646519 henry

Visiting Nigeria Again / Adoption For Citizenship / Study In Vietnam

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6