Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Build Credibility in Business through E-commerce - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Build Credibility in Business through E-commerce (702 Views)

Which Programming Language Can I Learn To Aid My Studies In Business Analytics. / Generate Extra Money Through E-commerce Website Creation / Build Credibility & Leads In Business with E-commerce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Build Credibility in Business through E-commerce by GoldmindswebINC(m): 6:05pm On Mar 26, 2019
Whether you're a worker or a home-based trader with a bit of extra money to start a new enterprise, e-commerce is a great field you can get into, especially in this internet age. Even as a novice, in e-commerce, much is not needed for this business as tools and resources are all laid out for you. All you need is just a strong work ethic and a desire to succeed.

In any a business you’re doing, it's always important to examine trends and what moves into growth whenever possible. The stats back up the notion that the ecommerce business is a good choice for start-up entrepreneurs in Nigeria. Because today, in brick-and-mortar business, location is of primary importance. It can make a huge difference in terms of visibility and sales.

In e-commerce, you can set up a storefront at your own domain name (website) and sell your products globally. You don't need to have a storefronts all over the country to be seen across the entire nation or even the world at large.
This seems obvious enough, but the implications are more far-reaching than you might even know. The demand for e-commerce website in Nigeria are on the rise, as some store owner are choosing to meet their customers in-person with little more than a mobile phone, a card reader and a few sample products in hand. This means that they can build much needed awareness for their businesses on social media, using bulksms or google advertisements and get known in street corners -- without violating any regulations or laws, of course. Practically ecommerce business helps online shoppers reduce stress and friction involved in purchasing goods from malls as many of them has advanced into selling different variety of products that consumer always need.

As you can imagine, The key as an ecommerce business owner is to establish trust and credibility with leads and customers. From developing an attractive and easily navigable website to creating content that helps your customers, there are many different aspects to earning their trust, but if you commit to constant improvement, in time, you'll build a loyal following.

So, Finally,
My name is Daniel. I am a veteran in e-commerce business having helped many successful e-commerce stores in Nigeria setup their business and now I am proud active venture capitalist and advisor to e-commerce startups. I’m also offering you a platform to create your own e-commerce website now as it might even cost you less.

Honestly, It's better for me to inform you well about this business and you deliberately refuse to act on the opportunity than to totally miss out. But I believe you're here to establish your brand online by acting now

Act fast.... call or whatsapp: 08147714099

Here are samples of our recent work.

(1) (Reply)

Every Business Needs A Fast Wi-fi / Bitcoin Wallet Service / Why We Should All Be Productized(how To Get Tech/creatives Paid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.