Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last (60634 Views)

Ifeanyi Uba Donates Hospital To UNIZIK Awka (Pictures & Video) / NHS Nurse Who Offered Bible To A Cancer Patient 'rightly Sacked' says court / Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last by Kanoute(m): 2:41pm On Mar 27, 2019
There is no beer in heaven... Drink it here
grin
Re: Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last by afoltundeseen(f): 2:42pm On Mar 27, 2019
The liver is wicked, punish it with beer. Oshey continue, you can visit my signature to see the wonders of charcoal
Re: Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last by Hoodbilonia: 2:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
I go like open this bar.
One corner
Drink away your sorrows and play ps
Re: Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last by kay29000(m): 2:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
meobizy:

I think the eggs are to slow the breakdown of muscle protein caused by either the cancer or its medication.

Thanks for this comment.

1 Like

Re: Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last by MissRaine69(f): 2:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
martineverest:
bloggers and lies..a dieing cancer patients don't have enough stamina to do this
I think you will find that the person without knowledge here is you. Not all cancer patients look like the living dead. You can have cancer and live with it for decades. The cancer can be inoperable but that does mean you will look like a skeleton with skin.
The pictures below. They died not long after they got their diagnosis.
The type of cancer you have, it’s location, size of tumour response to treatment and type of treatment play a part on your physical appearance. You might not be aware but cancer treatment is brutal on the human body.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last by manforgu: 2:51pm On Mar 27, 2019
Authoreety:
Be healed in Jesus name
Funny dude!!! Do you guys say this on purpose or just to make a comment.
Re: Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last by mechanics(m): 2:52pm On Mar 27, 2019
Instead of him to repent of all sins, he is busy sinning more, may help help him.
Re: Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last by MissRaine69(f): 2:53pm On Mar 27, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Yaba Left V.I.P! angry
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Re: Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2019
Ma Niggga!! He should have smoked some highgrade ganja too.
Re: Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last by Generalwoodz(m): 2:56pm On Mar 27, 2019
eyah
Re: Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last by Authoreety: 2:56pm On Mar 27, 2019
manforgu:

Funny dude!!! Do you guys say this on purpose or just to make a comment.

Get behind me!
Re: Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last by Martin0(m): 2:58pm On Mar 27, 2019
gypsey:
Ma Niggga!! He should have smoked some highgrade ganja too.

hahahahahahgringrin
Re: Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last by liverpudian9(m): 2:59pm On Mar 27, 2019
RIP to the man who death closes on
Re: Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last by kakale1: 3:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
Beer man best friend
Re: Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last by akejujoe(f): 3:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
very funny dude. How the egg take follow for beer drinking angry
Re: Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 27, 2019
Budweiser, I see you. Are those eggs? grin
Re: Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last by Gkemz: 3:07pm On Mar 27, 2019
May God heal him. If you know how devastating it is to be told you have few days to live. Let him enjoy his last days. Afterall the money belongs to him and he will soon die except God heals him.
Re: Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 27, 2019
Thug life cool
Re: Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last by Longcucumber(m): 3:15pm On Mar 27, 2019
This life self
Re: Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last by fa4oteejay: 3:25pm On Mar 27, 2019
That is the fate of unbeliever, he does not believe that Jesus christ can heal him, he does not believe with God everything are possible, the bible says by his strife we are heal, I Pray that you are heal in jesus, all the vission that say you die is reverse in jesus name, that cancer will just disapper by power of the Lord, so that you can know there is Jesus.
Re: Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last by tolugar: 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2019
“Drink and be merry for tomorrow you shall die”

Who remembers this quote
Re: Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2019
thats why I like Nigerians, no Nigerian will try this.
Re: Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last by Hedonisst: 3:37pm On Mar 27, 2019
iammo:

embarassed

Beer drinkers don't worry too much, a bottle or two always set the mind at peace regardless of the problem.... either Nigeria government wahala, Women wahala, Cancer wahala and Even Death wahala

Gbabe!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last by einsteine(m): 3:41pm On Mar 27, 2019
fa4oteejay:
That is the fate of unbeliever, he does not believe that Jesus christ can heal him, he does not believe with God everything are possible, the bible says by his strife we are heal, I Pray that you are heal in jesus, all the vission that say you die is reverse in jesus name, that cancer will just disapper by power of the Lord, so that you can know there is Jesus.

How many people has your jesus healed?
Re: Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last by phorget(m): 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2019
One for the road I guess. May the gods guide him as he tread the dark walkway of death.
Re: Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last by Bombolistic: 3:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
He lacks wisdom. Instead of giving his life to Christ and receive his healing or better still go to heaven. He's still busy enjoying his life. Life without Christ ends in hell

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours / I Can't Smell Or Taste Anything, Please Help / How To Correctly Wear A Condom: Ugandan Nurse Gives Practical Demonstration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.