Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,074 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Davido And Ludacris Working In The Studio (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Ludacris Working In The Studio (Photo) (45076 Views)

Skales and Akon Pictured Together In A Studio (Photo) / Lola Rae Shares Studio Photo, Set To Release New Music / Teddy-A Shows Off His Music Studio (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Ludacris Working In The Studio (Photo) by tstx(m): 11:32am On Mar 27, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

That's mystical.. Not luda
Google it... MOVE B*TCH
Re: Davido And Ludacris Working In The Studio (Photo) by tohyorsih(f): 11:47am On Mar 27, 2019
tfash96:
aye singer yen ti waleja danudanu cheesy wink cheesy Gone are those days starboy did sing with sense.we literature graduates did see him as poet but he's nothing but a noise maker now. Still I like him more than OBO
i swear grin they just dey make noise everywhere.
he use to sing so well but now… lipsrsealed
Re: Davido And Ludacris Working In The Studio (Photo) by tohyorsih(f): 11:47am On Mar 27, 2019
iodineadamatine:

How many things are you saying? He has a cracked voice, granted. He is using autotune, why shouldn't he. We'ren't you the one who just said he had a bad voice. He needs it more. You said he is overdoing it, how you carried out your measurements I do not know.

And as you should know, producing good and acceptable music is beyond your voice. Its why David has an awful voice but is celebrated nationally. While you own an angelic one, but still basking in cold oblivion, and with this mentality of yours, the possibility of getting out seems quite bleak , of a truth.
ok lipsrsealed
Re: Davido And Ludacris Working In The Studio (Photo) by opara28(m): 11:52am On Mar 27, 2019
Nairalanders and wailing na wa oooo.......Song no work for am but he's getting paid through it...You need help in your life
rex444:
David...my advise, just leave song and try something else, like Koko master is now selling packaged garri, you can be packaging something and selling too, like Akara, agidi, kwilikwili..you know na...songs no work for you
Re: Davido And Ludacris Working In The Studio (Photo) by tfash96(m): 11:53am On Mar 27, 2019
tohyorsih:

i swear grin they just dey make noise everywhere.
he use to sing so well but now… lipsrsealed
but now hin don swap hin glory @ Illuminati grin grin
Re: Davido And Ludacris Working In The Studio (Photo) by tohyorsih(f): 11:57am On Mar 27, 2019
tfash96:
but now hin don swap hin glory @ Illuminati grin grin
na you talk am oo…no be me talk am oo grin
Re: Davido And Ludacris Working In The Studio (Photo) by melodygenius(m): 12:53pm On Mar 27, 2019
But mo wa carried away pelu effizy ludakriss
Re: Davido And Ludacris Working In The Studio (Photo) by Ajimusty2: 2:20pm On Mar 27, 2019
meobizy:
Luda is a has been.
I don tire for Davido matter.
The guy keeps trying to make American unknowns relevant.
did I just hear u call luda a has been.
Re: Davido And Ludacris Working In The Studio (Photo) by rex444(m): 3:17pm On Mar 27, 2019
opara28:
Nairalanders and wailing na wa oooo.......Song no work for am but he's getting paid through it...You need help in your life
hmmmm I would have loved to banter words but what's d point? Let's play a lil....oya Coman help me na oga helper
Re: Davido And Ludacris Working In The Studio (Photo) by meobizy(f): 3:20pm On Mar 27, 2019
Pamatips:

So Ludacris is an American Unknown Right. You Might never be big in life
Common sense will make you know he is not as big as he was in 2003.
Name four of his 2019 songs played continuously on TV.
Re: Davido And Ludacris Working In The Studio (Photo) by rex444(m): 3:21pm On Mar 27, 2019
saucelake231:
song no work for am....but them they hear his songs all over the world...... what is your own definition of success.... cus I dont get you ooo
but it's not success we are talking about na chief... I don't sing but I like meaningful/intelligent songs...I just feel if you gotta do sth,be good at it and those areas I mentioned,I feel he will be perfect ehe selling codeine too
Re: Davido And Ludacris Working In The Studio (Photo) by meobizy(f): 3:21pm On Mar 27, 2019
Mac2016:

unknowns like Luda you mean? shocked shocked shocked
Ask the teenagers of nowadays.
They only know him as an actor and nothing else.
Re: Davido And Ludacris Working In The Studio (Photo) by meobizy(f): 3:22pm On Mar 27, 2019
grossintel:
Luda is American unknown? What he achieved in his music career, Davido will never in his 9th life.
#story.
Davido is bigger in Africa than Ludacris is in America.
Re: Davido And Ludacris Working In The Studio (Photo) by quincyshakur(m): 3:23pm On Mar 27, 2019
Baddest nag me dat gbedu joor mak i kul my soul cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Wiz pple una star boi still dey dis earth because lipsrsealed mak i talk
Re: Davido And Ludacris Working In The Studio (Photo) by meobizy(f): 3:23pm On Mar 27, 2019
ledaman:
Ludacris unknown? then you must be a kid to have said this!
Yes, throw curses because a random internet comment made you emotional.
You Nairalanders are funny.
Re: Davido And Ludacris Working In The Studio (Photo) by meobizy(f): 3:25pm On Mar 27, 2019
Ajimusty2:
did I just hear u call luda a has been.
Name four big hits he made in 2019.
Don’t worry, I’ll wait.
He lost clout hence why he revisited his old style in one of his albums.
He is the only rapper I’ve seen attempt that.
Re: Davido And Ludacris Working In The Studio (Photo) by saintfizzo(m): 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
meobizy:
Luda is a has been.
I don tire for Davido matter.
The guy keeps trying to make American unknowns relevant.
I was gonna insult you, but after I saw how many times you were called out, I rest my case, please don't disrespect an OG next time
Re: Davido And Ludacris Working In The Studio (Photo) by meobizy(f): 3:57pm On Mar 27, 2019
saintfizzo:
I was gonna insult you, but after I saw how many times you were called out, I rest my case, please don't disrespect an OG next time
So join the rest and mention 2019 hits he’s released.
Your silence will prove me right.
Re: Davido And Ludacris Working In The Studio (Photo) by KingWarri: 5:51pm On Mar 27, 2019
cr7lomo:

What sort of bad belle is this...u hv a dark heart... someone is hustling for greatness best way he can, and u are bringing him down...he is one of the most recognised personalities in Africa... remind me again pls...Hu are u??
grin abeg Help me ask that Mr. Nobody....

well haters go always dey.... but Obo go continue dey give them ASSURANCE for banana to FALL on their head....

1 Like

Re: Davido And Ludacris Working In The Studio (Photo) by meobizy(f): 7:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
What’s that I hear?
Is it silence?
It really is silence.
A lot of posters here counter opinions as a knee jerk reaction.
Most of them can’t back up their replies with facts.
This forum is useless and filled with barely educated poor men’s children.
Re: Davido And Ludacris Working In The Studio (Photo) by saucelake231(m): 10:42pm On Mar 27, 2019
rex444:
but it's not success we are talking about na chief... I don't sing but I like meaningful/intelligent songs...I just feel if you gotta do sth,be good at it and those areas I mentioned,I feel he will be perfect selling codeine too
you see....as if i know....is either your a weed worshiped or a drugs baron like we...
Re: Davido And Ludacris Working In The Studio (Photo) by rex444(m): 2:03am On Mar 28, 2019
saucelake231:
you see....as if i know....is either your a weed worshiped or a drugs baron like we...
hehehehe who doesn't like weed?
Re: Davido And Ludacris Working In The Studio (Photo) by saintfizzo(m): 10:45am On Apr 01, 2019
meobizy:

So join the rest and mention 2019 hits he’s released.
Your silence will prove me right.
How many hits has JayZ, Snoop or Busta Rhymes dropped in 2019?
Re: Davido And Ludacris Working In The Studio (Photo) by meobizy(f): 3:08pm On Apr 01, 2019
saintfizzo:
How many hits has JayZ, Snoop or Busta Rhymes dropped in 2019?
You didn't answer the question.
Re: Davido And Ludacris Working In The Studio (Photo) by saintfizzo(m): 4:22pm On Apr 01, 2019
meobizy:

You didn't answer the question.
you asked a wrong question bro, Luda is not in the contemporary league of Migos and Swae Lee et al..... He did his time well.... and now He stays as a Legend that has evergreen hits, not a competitor for current hit tracks
Re: Davido And Ludacris Working In The Studio (Photo) by meobizy(f): 4:41pm On Apr 01, 2019
saintfizzo:
you asked a wrong question bro, Luda is not in the contemporary league of Migos and Swae Lee et al..... He did his time well.... and now He stays as a Legend that has evergreen hits, not a competitor for current hit tracks
This is a well stated answer.
Don’t forget the fans of 2002 are not the same fans of today.
In the eyes of a circa 2014 rap fan Ludacris is a has-been.
Don’t also forget Jay Z still releases tracks and albums even today.
Re: Davido And Ludacris Working In The Studio (Photo) by saintfizzo(m): 5:59pm On Apr 01, 2019
meobizy:

This is a well stated answer.
Don’t forget the fans of 2002 are not the same fans of today.
In the eyes of a circa 2014 rap fan Ludacris is a has-been.
Don’t also forget Jay Z still releases tracks and albums even today.
Dueces

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shirtless Woli Arole Celebrates On London Street After Man Utd Defeated Chelsea / Dino Melaye Features On 'Silent Prejudice' Series / Tiwa Savage Twerks For IK Osakioduwa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.