Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Lionel Messi Shows Off Customized Adidas Game Of Thrones Trainers (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Shows Off Customized Adidas Game Of Thrones Trainers (Photos) (65502 Views)

Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. / Lionel Messi Shows Off Skills After Ballon D'or Award In Barca Training (Photos) / Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Shows Off Customized Adidas Game Of Thrones Trainers (Photos) by Uniportadmision: 10:23pm On Mar 26, 2019
Interesting item here.

No known issues

Reduced price of 170k last last.
Port Harcourt.

Re: Lionel Messi Shows Off Customized Adidas Game Of Thrones Trainers (Photos) by Immanueladebol(m): 10:23pm On Mar 26, 2019
Spar7tan:
Eden hazard junior brother.
Continue

Re: Lionel Messi Shows Off Customized Adidas Game Of Thrones Trainers (Photos) by gaby(m): 10:24pm On Mar 26, 2019
The real African He-GOAT....a.k.a Nkpi is Messi that smells like devil's mess...
Re: Lionel Messi Shows Off Customized Adidas Game Of Thrones Trainers (Photos) by encryptjay(m): 10:28pm On Mar 26, 2019
I love them. Na wetin I suppose wear dey go work out and jogging be this.
Re: Lionel Messi Shows Off Customized Adidas Game Of Thrones Trainers (Photos) by nymphomaniac(m): 10:31pm On Mar 26, 2019
Winter is here!!!!!!!!
Re: Lionel Messi Shows Off Customized Adidas Game Of Thrones Trainers (Photos) by West2019(m): 10:35pm On Mar 26, 2019
20m dollar's
Re: Lionel Messi Shows Off Customized Adidas Game Of Thrones Trainers (Photos) by cr7lomo: 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2019
pundit92:
Messi is simply the GOAT. I don't know why people see football only from the number of goals scored. If football is seeing from every angle, then I can categorically tell you that the best of Ronaldo was in Manchester United where he was fantastic and very skillful. Ronaldo for me in Real Madrid or Juventus is the best striker and not the best player. I can't remember the last time I saw Ronaldo having a successful dribbling as he did in his Man U days.

So ur own judgement of good player is by dribbles...smh ... sorry for u.....okocha wey dribble pass for Africa, did he ever win Africa's best??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Shows Off Customized Adidas Game Of Thrones Trainers (Photos) by Maxi3k(m): 10:51pm On Mar 26, 2019
like for ronaldo share for the imp

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Shows Off Customized Adidas Game Of Thrones Trainers (Photos) by olagbola45(m): 10:52pm On Mar 26, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Wonderful

Olobo oil grin

ONI idi feregede bi apoti aso sad
Re: Lionel Messi Shows Off Customized Adidas Game Of Thrones Trainers (Photos) by quincyshakur(m): 10:57pm On Mar 26, 2019
Even dis semi goat dey show off too Wait mak i call Messiah Ronaldo mak e go show u tinx wey u neva c b4 grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Shows Off Customized Adidas Game Of Thrones Trainers (Photos) by logon599: 10:58pm On Mar 26, 2019
Pls when is winter finally coming? This heat is too much #GOT

Get your professional Architectural designs from very LOW prices and from any location. Contact me through my signature below or checkout my profile for more of my job samples. Thanks
Re: Lionel Messi Shows Off Customized Adidas Game Of Thrones Trainers (Photos) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
Re: Lionel Messi Shows Off Customized Adidas Game Of Thrones Trainers (Photos) by Xkalaban(m): 11:07pm On Mar 26, 2019
lilbest4:
Messi light years ahead of CR7, CR7 light years ahead of everyone else

From a Real Madrid fan

Very well said

Re: Lionel Messi Shows Off Customized Adidas Game Of Thrones Trainers (Photos) by skyfather09(m): 11:09pm On Mar 26, 2019
ororo bodyguard...
Re: Lionel Messi Shows Off Customized Adidas Game Of Thrones Trainers (Photos) by IkUKU01(m): 11:25pm On Mar 26, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Messi is a talented player

Ronaldo is a skillful player, probably more complete.
since he left man u dat skillfulness is non-sense
Re: Lionel Messi Shows Off Customized Adidas Game Of Thrones Trainers (Photos) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 26, 2019
please when is the game of thrones season 8 coming out
Re: Lionel Messi Shows Off Customized Adidas Game Of Thrones Trainers (Photos) by Skyvicko(m): 11:40pm On Mar 26, 2019
the all time greatest
Re: Lionel Messi Shows Off Customized Adidas Game Of Thrones Trainers (Photos) by afroxyz: 11:41pm On Mar 26, 2019
local champion

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Shows Off Customized Adidas Game Of Thrones Trainers (Photos) by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:58pm On Mar 26, 2019
cr7lomo:

So ur own judgement of good player is by dribbles...smh ... sorry for u.....okocha wey dribble pass for Africa, did he ever win Africa's best??
lol, your statement validated his claim
Re: Lionel Messi Shows Off Customized Adidas Game Of Thrones Trainers (Photos) by poshbrave(m): 12:06am On Mar 27, 2019
who ever bring dis GOAT debate btw messi & CR7 is actually technically calling these two talented players goats if u know u know
Re: Lionel Messi Shows Off Customized Adidas Game Of Thrones Trainers (Photos) by cr7lomo: 12:08am On Mar 27, 2019
ClintonNzedimma:

lol, your statement validated his claim

How... explain... okocha was best dribbler but eto always floored him
Re: Lionel Messi Shows Off Customized Adidas Game Of Thrones Trainers (Photos) by Templeken120: 12:34am On Mar 27, 2019
great legend... mean while, for more cash... check this out...
Re: Lionel Messi Shows Off Customized Adidas Game Of Thrones Trainers (Photos) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:36am On Mar 27, 2019
paiz:
Assistant GOAT
Assistant? Unbelievable grin grin grin Wetin I no go see for nairaland ooooo
Re: Lionel Messi Shows Off Customized Adidas Game Of Thrones Trainers (Photos) by Seunpaul01(m): 2:03am On Mar 27, 2019
Nawa for Nigerians. That is why we can't move forward. Majority of us are the problem of this supposed great nation. Just take a look at the comments, it shows how deep shit our reasoning and seriousness are. When we should be seeing comments that talk about the trainer, the info the maker is trying to pass out, the design, the series -GOT in relation to the trainer, et al, instead you guys are just arguing about the GOAT, the best player and all sorts of irrelevancies.
Re: Lionel Messi Shows Off Customized Adidas Game Of Thrones Trainers (Photos) by harryportter: 2:13am On Mar 27, 2019
paiz:
Assistant GOAT
IF I HEAR.THIS IS THE ONE AND ONLY GOAT THAT HAS EVER LIVED ON PLANET EARTH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Shows Off Customized Adidas Game Of Thrones Trainers (Photos) by Nobody: 2:14am On Mar 27, 2019
This is just Cuteeeeee. El-Rey is a Stark, You can't be a Stark and not be a Targeryen (Lol) I mean, i know his wife follows the show cause she likes everything #GOT on IG but I had no idea El-Rey does too. April 14 should do and come fast fast abeg, the heat is too much.
Re: Lionel Messi Shows Off Customized Adidas Game Of Thrones Trainers (Photos) by Nobody: 2:14am On Mar 27, 2019
harryportter:
IF I HEAR.THIS IS THE ONE AND ONLY GOAT THAT HAS EVER LIVED ON PLANET EARTH

LOUDER!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Lionel Messi Shows Off Customized Adidas Game Of Thrones Trainers (Photos) by Nobody: 2:15am On Mar 27, 2019
Oma307:
please when is the game of thrones season 8 coming out

Fist Episode airs on April 14.
Re: Lionel Messi Shows Off Customized Adidas Game Of Thrones Trainers (Photos) by umarsule885(m): 3:27am On Mar 27, 2019
CunnyLinguist:
True football fans like , respect and appreciate the qualities of BOTH C.Ronaldo and Messi.....

But some kindergarten folks will come and start a competition over who is better between the 2.

PS - nice boots. Can't wait for the April 14 Premiere!
my birthday
Re: Lionel Messi Shows Off Customized Adidas Game Of Thrones Trainers (Photos) by Myself2(m): 3:56am On Mar 27, 2019
Ronaldo is still classier than you Messi. Boooo
Re: Lionel Messi Shows Off Customized Adidas Game Of Thrones Trainers (Photos) by moshino(m): 5:00am On Mar 27, 2019
CunnyLinguist:

PS - nice boots. Can't wait for the April 14 Premiere!

Which 'boots'?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo Wears Jersey Featuring All The Clubs He Played For / Proof Match Officials Were Against Manchester City In Game With Liverpool / “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.