Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,877 members, 7,806,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Top 5 Richest Igbo Men In 2019 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 5 Richest Igbo Men In 2019 (18585 Views)

Top 10 Richest Igbo Men In Nigeria 2023: Chief Arthur Eze, E-money Top The List / Coronavirus Fears Cost The World’s 5 Richest People $36bn This Week / 3 Popular Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Richest Igbo Men In 2019 by IjebuWarrior: 2:16am On Mar 27, 2019
cr7lomo:

U are mentally challenged..I guess u are 12yrs old...go and play super Mario with ur friends

I'm mentally challenged...For saying the truth?

Na your ways be dat... I no too dey surprise.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Richest Igbo Men In 2019 by Deltatoto: 3:05am On Mar 27, 2019
Opharhe:
I am a Deltan too. Buy 'Deltan' is no ethnicity. There are Igbos in Delta - Infact several Igbo tribes and Tony Elumelu is from the Ika part of Anioma.
u see urself?he is from unicha uku.never been from ika.ndudi his brother is my colleague.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Richest Igbo Men In 2019 by lawrenceads(m): 3:09am On Mar 27, 2019
Re: Top 5 Richest Igbo Men In 2019 by chiedozie198100: 3:23am On Mar 27, 2019
Deltatoto:
u see urself?he is from unicha uku.never been from ika.ndudi his brother is my colleague.

so what exactly ur point?

that tony is from Abeokuta or what?

4 Likes

Re: Top 5 Richest Igbo Men In 2019 by ZoeyJ(f): 3:59am On Mar 27, 2019
hmm
Re: Top 5 Richest Igbo Men In 2019 by nedubest(m): 4:14am On Mar 27, 2019
if u ask dem, how business is going, they willl tell u they are managing grin grin
Re: Top 5 Richest Igbo Men In 2019 by cjrane: 4:21am On Mar 27, 2019
I hope the men being mentioned here are aware they will become targets of Fulanis and their secret hit squad.

Nobody should doubt the determination of some people to wipe out others through subterfuge and outright assassination.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Richest Igbo Men In 2019 by dokie: 4:30am On Mar 27, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
[s][/s]any billionaire rating that did not come from forbes is fake news,

last time i checked, nigeria has only 5 billionaires according to forbes.

While not holding brief for anybody, being on Forbes list is a choice billionaires make. You must be willing to answer questions from Forbes before they can ascertain your net worth and enlist you.

I can tell you for free that the owner of nestoil is a dollar billionaire but is yet to get enlisted on the Forbes list for personal reasons.

I can also tell you that Airpeace is owned by one man. Recently, Airpeace paid for 10 boeing 737 Max planes. Each one of them costs an average of $120m. That's $1.2b. And my sources say he bought the planes without bank loans. Even if it is partly funded by banks, the assets still belong to the owner of Airpeace. This should tell you that the guy is a dollar billionaire, but has chosen not to be on Forbes, at least for now.

There are hausas, Yorubas, igbos, jaws etc worthy of being in Forbes but they've chosen not to.

7 Likes

Re: Top 5 Richest Igbo Men In 2019 by deomelo: 5:20am On Mar 27, 2019
dokie:

While not holding brief for anybody, being on Forbes list is a choice billionaires make. You must be willing to answer questions from Forbes before they can ascertain your net worth and enlist you.

I can tell you for free that the owner of nestoil is a dollar billionaire but is yet to get enlisted on the Forbes list for personal reasons.

I can also tell you that Airpeace is owned by one man. Recently, Airpeace paid for 10 boeing 737 Max planes. Each one of them costs an average of $120m. That's $1.2b. And my sources say he bought the planes without bank loans. Even if it is partly funded by banks, the assets still belong to the owner of Airpeace. This should tell you that the guy is a dollar billionaire, but has chosen not to be on Forbes, at least for now.
There are hausas, Yorubas, igbos, jaws etc worthy of being in Forbes but they've chosen not to.

Airline signs multi-million dollar agreement with Boeing, to purchase 10 B737 Max aircraft

Speaking on the financing of the procurement, the Managing Director of Fidelity Bank, Mr Nnamdi Okonkwo, said Air Peace had proven its integrity in previous loans given to the airline by the bank.

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/air-peace-airline-signs-multi-million-dollar-agreement-with-boeing-to-purchase-10/e8700mw

1. You are lying, you don't have any source, they financed the planes via bank loans.

2. Only dumb, reckless, foolish, incompetent and mentally doomed business people sink their personal wealth into any kind of business when their are insured banks and finance institution available to absorb all the risks and liabilities.

I don't know why you people lie so much

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Richest Igbo Men In 2019 by Bighead9: 5:34am On Mar 27, 2019
BaaleOko:
A thread was created specifically for Igbos to contribute, but a legion of insecure imbeciles who just can't get over their Igbo obsession hijacked it with nonsense and ingredients. These set of people are so daft, cursed to eternally wail over Igbo matters, and just generally remain useless. Na this kind nonsense go make me refuse to help the poor yoruba girl who just came to Yankee, and needed my help for paper connection before her visa expires, very irritating set of degenerates.

Cry cry baby.

Re: Top 5 Richest Igbo Men In 2019 by Bighead9: 5:41am On Mar 27, 2019
cr7lomo:

When u finish laughing, go and pay ur house rent to ur Igbo landlord or he will throw u out on the streets

Trash.
If one Igbo man owns a house in a state, you will multiply it by a million in your usual online CHEST BEATING.

4 Likes

Re: Top 5 Richest Igbo Men In 2019 by Bighead9: 5:43am On Mar 27, 2019
Opharhe:
I am a Deltan too. Buy 'Deltan' is no ethnicity. There are Igbos in Delta - Infact several Igbo tribes and Tony Elumelu is from the Ika part of Anioma.

Tony Elumelu is not Igbo, Delta is not Igbo too. Go to your tiny underdeveloped Region which consist of your 5 Potopoto States.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Richest Igbo Men In 2019 by Ikinternational: 5:58am On Mar 27, 2019
Bighead9:

Chai, see finishing. grin

Chai, see public mastur.bation
Re: Top 5 Richest Igbo Men In 2019 by deomelo: 6:01am On Mar 27, 2019
Bighead9:

Tony Elumelu is not Igbo, Delta is not Igbo too. Go to your tiny underdeveloped Region which consist of your 5 Potopoto States.

lol

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Richest Igbo Men In 2019 by Preshy561(f): 6:21am On Mar 27, 2019
cr7lomo:

U are mentally challenged..I guess u are 12yrs old...go and play super Mario with ur friends
Stop giving that almajiri attention.
They just wanna derail this thread and you are falling into his tricks.

5 Likes

Re: Top 5 Richest Igbo Men In 2019 by Hedonisst: 6:31am On Mar 27, 2019
Elumelu and Ben Peters are not Igbo men per se. Stick to the South East. And besides, Elumelu isn't as rich as many of you think. He is full of packaging and fluff. Leeching and feeding fat on UBA till date. UBA even pays for his condoms and slay queen sessions. That's bullshit.
Re: Top 5 Richest Igbo Men In 2019 by Hedonisst: 6:35am On Mar 27, 2019
dokie:

How come none of you mentioned Allen Onyema ( Air Peace)? I have a friend quite close to Allen who believes no anambra man is as rich as him. He says Allen owns Airpeace 100%.

The thing is, where did Onyema make money from before venturing into aviation business? He didn't just drop from the sky, did he?
Re: Top 5 Richest Igbo Men In 2019 by IkpuMmadu: 6:43am On Mar 27, 2019
Hedonisst:
Elumelu and Ben Peters are not Igbo men per se. Stick to the South East. And besides, Elumelu isn't as rich as many of you think. He is full of packaging and fluff. Leeching and feeding fat on UBA till date. UBA even pays for his condoms and slay queen sessions. That's bullshit.

So Elumelu Onyemaechi is a Hausa man? I don't get it

7 Likes

Re: Top 5 Richest Igbo Men In 2019 by Deltatoto: 7:11am On Mar 27, 2019
chiedozie198100:

so what exactly ur point?

that tony is from Abeokuta or what?
delta and delta is a south south state not a eastern state
Re: Top 5 Richest Igbo Men In 2019 by cr7lomo: 8:09am On Mar 27, 2019
Preshy561:

Stop giving that almajiri attention.
They just wanna derail this thread and you are falling into his tricks.

Lol...sure babe

4 Likes

Re: Top 5 Richest Igbo Men In 2019 by LordAdam16: 8:23am On Mar 27, 2019
Hedonisst:

The good book states:

For thou shalt eat the labour of thine hands: happy shalt thou be, and it shall be well with thee.

Every financial advisor, accountant, or bean counter will tell every UNHW that you should pass on as much expenses to your company as is possible. This is not just good advice for the billionaires. It's terrific for even SMB owners. If you use your car for business errands, you can write off the maintenance and fueling under pre-tax company expenditure. Bought a new laptop or a new phone, that gets filed under pre-tax company expenditure.

This explains why Facebook has a $10m per year security program for Mark. Also explains why Dangote in an interview with a Western journalist said with a straight face that he prolly made less monthly expenses than the puzzled interviewer. This is a guy who has a Sunseeker Predator boat, a Gulfstream, and over a dozen houses with personal staff; and those are known assets.

Having your business pay for your personal expenses is the ultimate 1% perk. It is one secret to maintaining wealth. But before you think it's leeching. Recall that high level private employees and civil servants also get generous perks from housing allowances to paid vacations.

Understand how money works and you'd have a lot less bile in your system.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Richest Igbo Men In 2019 by grandstar(m): 8:49am On Mar 27, 2019
What of Emeka Offor?
Re: Top 5 Richest Igbo Men In 2019 by dokie: 9:26am On Mar 27, 2019
deomelo:

1. You are lying, you don't have any source, they financed the planes via bank loans.

2. Only dumb, reckless, foolish, incompetent and mentally doomed business people sink their personal wealth into any kind of business when their are insured banks and finance institution available to absorb all the risks and liabilities.

I don't know why you people lie so much

I'm glad I mentioned partly financed, but I know what I'm saying. Things are not always the way they appear, especially for people you might not be able to beat your chest on the Genesis of their wealth.

However, Deomelo, I neither have hundreds of thousands of dollars, nor millions, not to talk of billions, and I'm sure you fall within the same category. So I won't spend my time cursing people arguing on wealth that doesn't belong to me. I advice you and others doing same stop it, either igbo or yoruba to stop the crap.

4 Likes

Re: Top 5 Richest Igbo Men In 2019 by Shinjitsu: 9:27am On Mar 27, 2019
PLEASE KINDLY READ DOWN ABOUT ALL THE CRIMES COMMITTED BY OTHERS BUT YET ACCUSES INNOCENT IGBOS , I WAS INSULTED AND HUMILIATED/PROVOKE THAT IGBOS ARE DRUG PUSHERS BECAUSE OF THOSE THAT WAS KILLED IN ASIA.
EACH TIME I DO HEAR IGBOS LIKE MONEY IGBOS ARE RITUALISTS ,BECAUSE OF NOLLYWOOD MOVIES THE WATCH AND DO SALE FAKE ITEMS IN NIGERIA,BECAUSE THE ARE INTO TRADING/BUSINESSES AND THAT IGBOS ARE IN ASIA BRINGING BAD NAMES TO NIGERIA,BECAUSE THE ARE MOST NIGERIA TRAVELLERS IN WORLD . BUT NOW I WAS FORCED TO MAKE A RESEARCH ABOUT CRIMINALS IN NIGERIA AND THE TRIBE THAT HAS REALLY CAUSE MORE HARM TO NIGERIANS/BROUGHT BAD NAME TO NIGERIA AND I DISCOVERED IT WAS YURUBAS AND HAUSAS, WITH FACTS,
They are all wanted for multi-million dollar bank frauds, money laundering, fake pastors/church frauds, yahoo fraud, international prostitutes, identity theft, drug pushing, juju/babalawo, betrayals, dirty/body odor/wetbed people ,terrorism, military coup ,killing of innocent men and raping/pedophiles.

PLEASE CALMLY READ AND CONFIRM THEM,BY RESEARCHING YOURS.

BUT MY HAPPINESS IS THAT NOT IGBOS PUT NIGERIA INTO THIS PREDICAMENT, AUSTERITY AND BACKWARDNESS ,THE LOOTERS OF THIS NATIONS WEALTH ARE ALL 90% YURUBAS AND HAUSAS.
BABGINDA,SHAGARI,GOWON, OBASANJO, ATIKU,BUHARI,TINUBU,FASHOLA,AWOLOWO,ABUBARKAR,ELRUFI,TABUWA, DAVID MARK, JONATHAN, ALLISON MADUEKE ,OKONJI IWELA,ABIOLA, MIMIKO,WABARA,BANKOLE,KASHIMU,ABACHA AND MANY OTHERS.

But before I start typing, Y is it,
The don't see IGBOS struggle, hard work,success, glory, positive that the have impacted into Nigeria economy, owning companies /international posts recognition but only sees our problems ,negative and waiting to hear our downfall.

We are the Israelites of Christians, we started life with 20pounds after the war and our properties we're all destroyed and also seized by the government with the idea of late awolowo and gowon and not to allow igbos to rule or grow or develop their regions but yet we are all on top without government aids, God Almighty/Allah is great .

But now we are on top of all in education, wealth, respected, travelling ,expose,enlighten, creative,enterprenure and finally with unique IQ of God Almighty.

This are Part one of little crimes committed by YURUBAS AND HAUSA TRIBES,but more bigger once will be in part two.

Most wanted criminals and crime committed in USA are all yourubas.
•Adebowale Shekoni (40) 
•Abiodun Bakare (37) 
•Rilwan Ayatonde Soetan (50) 
•Kenneth Eromosele Abulu (36)
•Olselcita Folayan (41) 
•Musiliu Balogun (40) 
•Mutiat Titilola Olubi (51) 
•Ahiata Folashade Price (46)
•Monsuratu Omoniyi Griggs(43) 
•Ayodele Soyan (51) 
•Ahuama Benjamin Okey (50)
•Basiratu Mojisola Bakare-Giles (47) 
•Adegboyega Olukunle Odedina (36) 
•Alex Ahmed Ero (51)
•Seye Richard Osinoiki(46)

ARRESTED

•Steve Adedeji 
•Apampa Olayinka 
•Olugbemiga Adebisi (a.k.a.)
The Commissioner of Police in charge of Interpol, Mrs Atinuke Koyi confirmed the arrests of three of the suspects.
Read more: http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/headline/129784-18-most-wanted-nigerians-in-the-usa.html#ixzz4IOsEE0bs

Awolowo was the first & only political man,respected/valued by YURUBAS to be sentence to ten years imprisonment, for treason felony and syphon of government money to sponsor crimes and his party. And was later release by igbo man, ojukwu, in calabar prisons .

Obasanjo was the first and only military president that syphon Nigeria 30milion as at 70s and was hijack by idiamin of Uganda and stole otta farm, that was formally known as operations feed the nation and indirectly relinquish the bakasi penusila to Cameron through Hague court decision, that was plan for his selfish interests.He sold out almost all Nigeria government properties, all in name of privatisation and loots Nigeria money. Not igbo.

First people to be named international thief thief ITT, was abiola and Obasanjo even by fela kuti sang it in his song. and was later been declared wanted in the world and was later pardoned.

Bankole was the the speaker of house that made away with 10billion naira and was later declared wanted by efcc. Not igbo OK,

Senator kashimu cannot go to USA now because of his crimes and involvement in drug. He has been declared wanted by USA FBI. Yoruba senators involve in drugs, yet not igbos oooo.

Bola tinubu cannot travel to USA because of his crimes, drugs and money laundering crimes.

Ibrahim babagida introduce drug to Nigeria , that was what resulted to the death of journalist delegiwa.

ABACHA and babaginda money looting are been discovered everyday in foreign banks and alameysia is caught in money laundry and ibori is foreign country prison serving for his crimes. But yet no IGBOS are involved in that oooo.IGBOS bring in money to develop the nation but other idiots takes the money out to buy houses abroad.

Fashola Is a bloody looter,uses 170million to dig borehole water in Lagos of just 200thousand can get clean water.

51-year-old Ogun State woman nabbed with 180 grammes of heroin Akinyemi Monsurat Olajumoke, who hails from Ogun State, was nabbed with four parcels of heroin, at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA), Lagos, during inward screening of passengers on an Ethiopia Airlines flight from Entebbe, Uganda.Source: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/08/51-year-old-ogun-state-woman-nabbed.html

Nigeria entered list of terrorist nations are caused by Northerners,Fulani headsmen and bokoharam, even sons of northern prominent men are terrorist trying to attack USA, but was caught. Not IGBOS oooo

Nigeria is known to be fantastically corrupt and entered list of corrupt nations are caused by our looting leaders, like BUHARI, ABACHA,OBASANJO, TINUBU,ATIKU,BABAGIDA,James Onanefe Ibori
George Ghanem
Anthonia Akingbola
Edward Seidel
Gilbert Klaus
Aremola Anjorin
Nanashetu Bedell
Uduak Akpan Israel
Badiru Abidemi Adeyinka
Toye Edward Oluwahemi AND OTHERS, yet not IGBOS oooo. Tomorrow U will say IGBOS like money but U hate money. Stupid Envy fellows .

Nigeria is know to be a black nation with Highest black witches and wizards of babalawo are YURUBAS and EDO BENIN. People tribe.not IGBOS.

Nigeria is on known to be a nation of militants attack are from niger Delta regions but not IGBOS.

Nigeria are known to be a nation with hungry fake pastors with fake churches in world are from YURUBAS. Thats Y PASTOR OYADEPOR OF WINNERS ARE BANE NOT TO ENTER UK FOR HIS CRIMES. Yet not IGBOS ooo

Now let's focus on thr ones who have been awarded the title of notorious arm robbers as well as the well known arm robbers in Nigerian history. Corrupt officials would be included as well. I'm not going to take credit for this finding. This was beautifully written for us by Shuma Maliga 

Anyway, the most notorious armed robbers in Nigerian history and in this century were always Yorubas. 
From Shina Rambo aka Mathew Oluwanifemi 
http://gistmonger.com/90s-armed-robber-shina-rambo-i-beheaded-100-men-pounded-27-babies-slept-with-my-motherpic/
To Czar aka Abiodun Ogunjobi
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/godogodo-bigger-than-shina-rambo-police/
To Alhaja Faith Balogun (though an Edo state indigenous but she is married to a yoruba and her husband shared the wealth of her crimes and not once did he ever reported her so I'll include her)
http://www.dailyindependentnig.com/2013/03/end-of-the-road-for-alhaja-faith-lagos-robbery-queen/ 

These three are the main armed robbers that your own state police officer described as the "most wanted"

History of Armed robbers, Company liquidators, Rapists and Notorious official criminals in Nigeria

by Shuma Maliga 

NIGERIA TOP TEN ARMED ROBBERS 

1. DR. OYENUSI- The greatest Nigerian armed robber in history and number One Nigeria Armed Robber. Oyenusi is a Yoruba man from Osun State.

2. BABATUNDE - another notorious armed robber from Yoruba who bastardized white lace in his days with his gang. He operated with his gang almost the same time with Dr. Oyenusi- (the greatest Nigerian Armed robber in history).

3. FOLORUNSO - another powerful known armed robber of Yoruba origin who stole with blood in his hands. He was Babatunde's best friend and they rob most times as a gang. He was said to have impregnated one of Babatunde's wives before he was killed. 

4. SHINA RAMBO: A no nonsense Armed Robber. Nobody knows whether he is for real or a myth. He is also proudly Yoruba.

5. LAWRENCE NOMAYAGBON ANINI- A celebrity Armed Robber that made dummies out of the Nigerian police in the 80's. Lawrence Anini whose gangs caused fear and terror in Benin. He was from(Mid West) today's Edo state and his mother is Yoruba. Many believed he's smart in Robbery but not still as smarter or dangerous like Dr. Oyenusi(the greatest Nigerian Armed Robber).

6. MONDAY OSUNBOR- Another bloody Armed Robber of Yoruba origin. Osunbor is Anini's deputy.

7. Inspector GEORGE IYAMU. Remember he was the senior Cop that made Anini's career successful. He was a top Armed Robber in police uniform. He supplied intelligence and Arms to Anini's gang. He was number three in Anini's Gang and number seven in Nigeria's Armed Robbers history book. He's also a Yoruba man.

8. KAYODE WILLIAMS- Another brutal Armed Robber in history who later turned Pastor. The son of famous Mrs. Williams. Kayode was Oyenusi's best friend and he is Yoruba.

9. OBIDIOZOR OTOKOTO- A ritualist, robber who killed people for ritual purposes, hitman, racketeering, loan sharking and general crime merchandise. He is igbo.

10. DERICO AND YEMO.

TOP TEN OFFICAL NIGERIAN CRIMINALS

1. MKO ABIOLA (Remember Fela calling him ITT, Thief Thief) he was not jailed but was later punished by IBB.

2. TAFA BALOGUN(Yoruba): Jailed and served.

3. BODE GEORGE(Yoruba): Jailed and served. Celebrated by his own people as a "hero" on his return from Prison. Funny! Yoruba man goes to jail for stealing, he becomes a Yoruba Hero and gets the red carpet treatment by his kinsmen and Owambe declared on his head with joy all over the city. In other part of Nigeria, he would have been an outcast. 

4. JAMES IBORI(Niger Delta): jailed and still serving in UK. 

5. ALAMS- Forgiven and his file closed

6. FEMI FANI KAYODE(Yoruba): Stolen over billion of USD. To be jailed SOON. Case file very wide OPEN. He's currently enjoying fresh air and social medias. He will still maintain number six in Top Ten Nigeria Criminal list when jailed.

7. FAROUK LAWAL 

8. OTEDOLA: File still Open 

9. DIMEJI BANKOLE: File still open

10. TINUBU: File still Open

11. Cecilia Ibro. Jailed and served./Iyabo Obanjor(two of them dragging same rank.

http://thenigeriangazette.com/history-of-armed-robbers-company-liquidators-rapists-and-notoriours-official-criminals-in-nigeria-by-shama-maliga/

I'm even shocked he didn't include OBJ and his notorious corruption. Anyway, here's the fact. No wonder SLS named the the "problem of Nigeria" 

Let them swallow this fact. Just because their media tries to hide it does not mean others will follow suit

United States federal grand jury in the district of Maryland has indicted nine Nigerians over allegations that they conspired to defraud elderly victims of millions of dollars.

The Nigerians are accused of engaging in fraudulent online romantic relationships and risk 20 years in jail, a statement by the U.S. Department of Justice said.

According to the statement, the accused are Gbenga Ogundele, Mukhtar Haruna, Victor Oloyede, Olusegun Ogunseye, Babatunde Popoola, Adeyinka Awolaja, Mojisola Popoola, Olusola Ola, Victor Oloyede and Olufemi Williams.

Except Mr. Haruna who is based in Lagos, Nigeria, others live in the US are all aged over 40, apart from Mr. William who is 26.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/191241-u-s-indicts-9-nigerians-over-online-romance-fraud.html

How My Female Friend Pushed Me Into Cocaine”-Veteran Yoruba Actress, Yetunde Wunmi Recounts Her 2007 Drug Ordeal

LAGOS—Operatives of National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, at Akanu Ibiam International Airport, AIIA, Enugu, have arrested a Lagos pastor over drug trafficking. The suspect, Daniel Lanre Akintola, 43, was caught with 1.978kg of heroin concealed in the false bottom of his luggage.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/ndlea-arrests-pastor-with-1-978kg-of-heroin/

March 2012 Last updated at 16:56 ET Help
A man has been sentenced to 30 years in jail for smuggling drugs with a street value of millions of pounds into London.

Adegboyega Adeniji, 48, of Sandmere Close, Hemel Hempstead, was caught at Heathrow Airport in April 2011.

He had two suitcases crammed with cocaine and heroin, the UK Border Agency said.

4million pounds worth of cocaine. Watch the Video.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-17241965

also stated that the pastor was a member of the Eternal Sacred Order of the Cherubim and Seraphim Church at Agodo-Egbe, Ikotun, Lagos.

Pastor of yuruba cherubum church arrested for drugs.
According to the statement, the accused had international passports bearing his photographs with the names Michael Raji andKadigun Fatah Ola respectively.
https://www.bellanaija.com/2015/02/ndlea-arrests-cherubim-seraphim-pastor-for-attempting-to-export-n609-million-worth-of-narcotics/

Yahoo guys
Fake churches of fake pastors
Fake visas
419 guys
Babalawo juju
Money laundering
Terrorism and even drugs pushing in USA, Canada and uk are all yorubas.

My other questions are, Y d hate on IGBOS, but more especially the YURUBAS and few gullible IJAWS. IGBOS did not kill U or hurt U or collect your oil block or ur land but just to invest .then Y been wicked on them.

WHO KILLED THESES PEOPLE NA IGBOS

Dele Giwa's Killer
2. Bola Ige's Killer
3. Funsho Williams' Killer
4. Ayodeji Daramola's Killer
5. Dapo Dina's killer
6. Yomi Bamgbose's Killer
7. Bayo Ade's killer
8. Mr. and Mrs. Barnabas Igwe's killers
9. Harry Marshall
10.Alfred Rewane's killers

http://www.elombah.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4776:harry-marshall-spate-of-political-assasinations-in-nigeria&catid=50:enyimba
Who killed delegiwa,
Who killed fella kuti and his mother Mrs kuti.
Who killed ABIOLA,
Who over thrown shenikon as president,
Who jailed OBASANJO,
Who confiscated AWOLOWO international passport,
Who imprisoned AWOLOWO,
Who stop AWOLOWO from becoming the president of Nigeria.
Who jailed ABIOLA before he was finally killed.
Killed adaka boro of ijaw,
Who killed ken sarowiwa of ogoni kingdom.
Who killed bolaige,
Who collected the 90% niger Delta oil block.
Who are Nigeria looters of our leaders.
Who are the military coup ploters Apart from chukwuma kaduna nzeogwu.
who are the militants and Fulani herdsmen and bokoharam and OPC.
Who are the most betrayal tribes in Nigeria.

PLEASE AFTER ALL THIS THEN SINCERELY ASK YOURSELF THE QUESTIONS, IF THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA ARE CAUSED BY IGBOS OR NOT.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 5 Richest Igbo Men In 2019 by dokie: 9:28am On Mar 27, 2019
Hedonisst:

The thing is, where did Onyema make money from before venturing into aviation business? He didn't just drop from the sky, did he?

That I don't know. I've also been asking. But I heard he made a lot of money during the Amnesty thing as well as some oil links.
Re: Top 5 Richest Igbo Men In 2019 by observanc1: 9:40am On Mar 27, 2019
Deltatoto:
elumelu is not an ibo man he is not a ritualist like the others u out there.he is a deltan stupid blogger
is delta a tribe?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Richest Igbo Men In 2019 by Westtimeline: 9:52am On Mar 27, 2019
BaaleOko:

Boss I don dey consider am, the girl is extremely nice i won't lie, she goes to my church and I personally introduced her to my pastor who admonished me to help her as my heart directs, I even connected her to an under the table job and accommodation cause she couldn't even take care of herself, much less feed and pay her bills(she was almost homeless)...I'm pretty much half way in helping, imagine committing your personal details to the government including social security card(the most confidential document you can ever give out for public scrutiny), US passport and other information to the US immigration service, for a complete stranger for thag matter...because of a good heart. That's how far I've gone in helping her, the girl is so nice and I just can't take advantage of her situation (many guys would have asked for sex or money) but I'm not that type of heartless person. But right now? Fu.cck it, I'm considering taking my hands off her case and leaving her to her fate, who knows...she might just be like her idiot tribesmen/women on here who are so inherently filled with tribalism.
Lair, she no fit feed herself but she can afford to enter yankee. Keep decieving yourself here.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Richest Igbo Men In 2019 by EvilMetahuman: 9:53am On Mar 27, 2019
dokie:

Forbes dont question billionaires
they gather all your assets, then calculate your income, and then estimate how much you worth.

running a billion dollar company doesn't necessarily make the ceo a billionaire.
apple is a trillion dollar company, that doesn't make tim cook a trillionaire.
amazon is valued at 800- 1 trillion, bezos net worth is still around 200billion.

most times these companies sell shares, have stake/share holders, borrow from banks. so when they sell such investment, and all owners have taken their shares, the major share holder which is the ceo wont have much left.

having airline or assembly line doesnt automatically make the ceo of the company a billionaire. most airlines borrows from banks to buy airplane.. if you borrow to do something, that money or asset doesn't belong to you but bank. only profit after investment belongs to you.
thats why if you borrow money from bank to build house and refuse to pay mortage, bank will take away your house.

that's why forbes is the most recognized and most accurate organization to trust in billionaires evaluations.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Richest Igbo Men In 2019 by Westtimeline: 9:58am On Mar 27, 2019
[s]
Shinjitsu:
PLEASE KINDLY READ DOWN ABOUT ALL THE CRIMES COMMITTED BY OTHERS BUT YET ACCUSES INNOCENT IGBOS , I WAS INSULTED AND HUMILIATED/PROVOKE THAT IGBOS ARE DRUG PUSHERS BECAUSE OF THOSE THAT WAS KILLED IN ASIA.
EACH TIME I DO HEAR IGBOS LIKE MONEY IGBOS ARE RITUALISTS ,BECAUSE OF NOLLYWOOD MOVIES THE WATCH AND DO SALE FAKE ITEMS IN NIGERIA,BECAUSE THE ARE INTO TRADING/BUSINESSES AND THAT IGBOS ARE IN ASIA BRINGING BAD NAMES TO NIGERIA,BECAUSE THE ARE MOST NIGERIA TRAVELLERS IN WORLD . BUT NOW I WAS FORCED TO MAKE A RESEARCH ABOUT CRIMINALS IN NIGERIA AND THE TRIBE THAT HAS REALLY CAUSE MORE HARM TO NIGERIANS/BROUGHT BAD NAME TO NIGERIA AND I DISCOVERED IT WAS YURUBAS AND HAUSAS, WITH FACTS,
They are all wanted for multi-million dollar bank frauds, money laundering, fake pastors/church frauds, yahoo fraud, international prostitutes, identity theft, drug pushing, juju/babalawo, betrayals, dirty/body odor/wetbed people ,terrorism, military coup ,killing of innocent men and raping/pedophiles.

PLEASE CALMLY READ AND CONFIRM THEM,BY RESEARCHING YOURS.

BUT MY HAPPINESS IS THAT NOT IGBOS PUT NIGERIA INTO THIS PREDICAMENT, AUSTERITY AND BACKWARDNESS ,THE LOOTERS OF THIS NATIONS WEALTH ARE ALL 90% YURUBAS AND HAUSAS.
BABGINDA,SHAGARI,GOWON, OBASANJO, ATIKU,BUHARI,TINUBU,FASHOLA,AWOLOWO,ABUBARKAR,ELRUFI,TABUWA, DAVID MARK, JONATHAN, ALLISON MADUEKE ,OKONJI IWELA,ABIOLA, MIMIKO,WABARA,BANKOLE,KASHIMU,ABACHA AND MANY OTHERS.

But before I start typing, Y is it,
The don't see IGBOS struggle, hard work,success, glory, positive that the have impacted into Nigeria economy, owning companies /international posts recognition but only sees our problems ,negative and waiting to hear our downfall.

We are the Israelites of Christians, we started life with 20pounds after the war and our properties we're all destroyed and also seized by the government with the idea of late awolowo and gowon and not to allow igbos to rule or grow or develop their regions but yet we are all on top without government aids, God Almighty/Allah is great .

But now we are on top of all in education, wealth, respected, travelling ,expose,enlighten, creative,enterprenure and finally with unique IQ of God Almighty.

This are Part one of little crimes committed by YURUBAS AND HAUSA TRIBES,but more bigger once will be in part two.

Most wanted criminals and crime committed in USA are all yourubas.
•Adebowale Shekoni (40) 
•Abiodun Bakare (37) 
•Rilwan Ayatonde Soetan (50) 
•Kenneth Eromosele Abulu (36)
•Olselcita Folayan (41) 
•Musiliu Balogun (40) 
•Mutiat Titilola Olubi (51) 
•Ahiata Folashade Price (46)
•Monsuratu Omoniyi Griggs(43) 
•Ayodele Soyan (51) 
•Ahuama Benjamin Okey (50)
•Basiratu Mojisola Bakare-Giles (47) 
•Adegboyega Olukunle Odedina (36) 
•Alex Ahmed Ero (51)
•Seye Richard Osinoiki(46)

ARRESTED

•Steve Adedeji 
•Apampa Olayinka 
•Olugbemiga Adebisi (a.k.a.)
The Commissioner of Police in charge of Interpol, Mrs Atinuke Koyi confirmed the arrests of three of the suspects.
Read more: http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/headline/129784-18-most-wanted-nigerians-in-the-usa.html#ixzz4IOsEE0bs

Awolowo was the first & only political man,respected/valued by YURUBAS to be sentence to ten years imprisonment, for treason felony and syphon of government money to sponsor crimes and his party. And was later release by igbo man, ojukwu, in calabar prisons .

Obasanjo was the first and only military president that syphon Nigeria 30milion as at 70s and was hijack by idiamin of Uganda and stole otta farm, that was formally known as operations feed the nation and indirectly relinquish the bakasi penusila to Cameron through Hague court decision, that was plan for his selfish interests.He sold out almost all Nigeria government properties, all in name of privatisation and loots Nigeria money. Not igbo.

First people to be named international thief thief ITT, was abiola and Obasanjo even by fela kuti sang it in his song. and was later been declared wanted in the world and was later pardoned.

Bankole was the the speaker of house that made away with 10billion naira and was later declared wanted by efcc. Not igbo OK,

Senator kashimu cannot go to USA now because of his crimes and involvement in drug. He has been declared wanted by USA FBI. Yoruba senators involve in drugs, yet not igbos oooo.

Bola tinubu cannot travel to USA because of his crimes, drugs and money laundering crimes.

Ibrahim babagida introduce drug to Nigeria , that was what resulted to the death of journalist delegiwa.

ABACHA and babaginda money looting are been discovered everyday in foreign banks and alameysia is caught in money laundry and ibori is foreign country prison serving for his crimes. But yet no IGBOS are involved in that oooo.IGBOS bring in money to develop the nation but other idiots takes the money out to buy houses abroad.

Fashola Is a bloody looter,uses 170million to dig borehole water in Lagos of just 200thousand can get clean water.

51-year-old Ogun State woman nabbed with 180 grammes of heroin Akinyemi Monsurat Olajumoke, who hails from Ogun State, was nabbed with four parcels of heroin, at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA), Lagos, during inward screening of passengers on an Ethiopia Airlines flight from Entebbe, Uganda.Source: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/08/51-year-old-ogun-state-woman-nabbed.html

Nigeria entered list of terrorist nations are caused by Northerners,Fulani headsmen and bokoharam, even sons of northern prominent men are terrorist trying to attack USA, but was caught. Not IGBOS oooo

Nigeria is known to be fantastically corrupt and entered list of corrupt nations are caused by our looting leaders, like BUHARI, ABACHA,OBASANJO, TINUBU,ATIKU,BABAGIDA,James Onanefe Ibori
George Ghanem
Anthonia Akingbola
Edward Seidel
Gilbert Klaus
Aremola Anjorin
Nanashetu Bedell
Uduak Akpan Israel
Badiru Abidemi Adeyinka
Toye Edward Oluwahemi AND OTHERS, yet not IGBOS oooo. Tomorrow U will say IGBOS like money but U hate money. Stupid Envy fellows .

Nigeria is know to be a black nation with Highest black witches and wizards of babalawo are YURUBAS and EDO BENIN. People tribe.not IGBOS.

Nigeria is on known to be a nation of militants attack are from niger Delta regions but not IGBOS.

Nigeria are known to be a nation with hungry fake pastors with fake churches in world are from YURUBAS. Thats Y PASTOR OYADEPOR OF WINNERS ARE BANE NOT TO ENTER UK FOR HIS CRIMES. Yet not IGBOS ooo

Now let's focus on thr ones who have been awarded the title of notorious arm robbers as well as the well known arm robbers in Nigerian history. Corrupt officials would be included as well. I'm not going to take credit for this finding. This was beautifully written for us by Shuma Maliga 

Anyway, the most notorious armed robbers in Nigerian history and in this century were always Yorubas. 
From Shina Rambo aka Mathew Oluwanifemi 
http://gistmonger.com/90s-armed-robber-shina-rambo-i-beheaded-100-men-pounded-27-babies-slept-with-my-motherpic/
To Czar aka Abiodun Ogunjobi
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/godogodo-bigger-than-shina-rambo-police/
To Alhaja Faith Balogun (though an Edo state indigenous but she is married to a yoruba and her husband shared the wealth of her crimes and not once did he ever reported her so I'll include her)
http://www.dailyindependentnig.com/2013/03/end-of-the-road-for-alhaja-faith-lagos-robbery-queen/ 

These three are the main armed robbers that your own state police officer described as the "most wanted"

History of Armed robbers, Company liquidators, Rapists and Notorious official criminals in Nigeria

by Shuma Maliga 

NIGERIA TOP TEN ARMED ROBBERS 

1. DR. OYENUSI- The greatest Nigerian armed robber in history and number One Nigeria Armed Robber. Oyenusi is a Yoruba man from Osun State.

2. BABATUNDE - another notorious armed robber from Yoruba who bastardized white lace in his days with his gang. He operated with his gang almost the same time with Dr. Oyenusi- (the greatest Nigerian Armed robber in history).

3. FOLORUNSO - another powerful known armed robber of Yoruba origin who stole with blood in his hands. He was Babatunde's best friend and they rob most times as a gang. He was said to have impregnated one of Babatunde's wives before he was killed. 

4. SHINA RAMBO: A no nonsense Armed Robber. Nobody knows whether he is for real or a myth. He is also proudly Yoruba.

5. LAWRENCE NOMAYAGBON ANINI- A celebrity Armed Robber that made dummies out of the Nigerian police in the 80's. Lawrence Anini whose gangs caused fear and terror in Benin. He was from(Mid West) today's Edo state and his mother is Yoruba. Many believed he's smart in Robbery but not still as smarter or dangerous like Dr. Oyenusi(the greatest Nigerian Armed Robber).

6. MONDAY OSUNBOR- Another bloody Armed Robber of Yoruba origin. Osunbor is Anini's deputy.

7. Inspector GEORGE IYAMU. Remember he was the senior Cop that made Anini's career successful. He was a top Armed Robber in police uniform. He supplied intelligence and Arms to Anini's gang. He was number three in Anini's Gang and number seven in Nigeria's Armed Robbers history book. He's also a Yoruba man.

8. KAYODE WILLIAMS- Another brutal Armed Robber in history who later turned Pastor. The son of famous Mrs. Williams. Kayode was Oyenusi's best friend and he is Yoruba.

9. OBIDIOZOR OTOKOTO- A ritualist, robber who killed people for ritual purposes, hitman, racketeering, loan sharking and general crime merchandise. He is igbo.

10. DERICO AND YEMO.

TOP TEN OFFICAL NIGERIAN CRIMINALS

1. MKO ABIOLA (Remember Fela calling him ITT, Thief Thief) he was not jailed but was later punished by IBB.

2. TAFA BALOGUN(Yoruba): Jailed and served.

3. BODE GEORGE(Yoruba): Jailed and served. Celebrated by his own people as a "hero" on his return from Prison. Funny! Yoruba man goes to jail for stealing, he becomes a Yoruba Hero and gets the red carpet treatment by his kinsmen and Owambe declared on his head with joy all over the city. In other part of Nigeria, he would have been an outcast. 

4. JAMES IBORI(Niger Delta): jailed and still serving in UK. 

5. ALAMS- Forgiven and his file closed

6. FEMI FANI KAYODE(Yoruba): Stolen over billion of USD. To be jailed SOON. Case file very wide OPEN. He's currently enjoying fresh air and social medias. He will still maintain number six in Top Ten Nigeria Criminal list when jailed.

7. FAROUK LAWAL 

8. OTEDOLA: File still Open 

9. DIMEJI BANKOLE: File still open

10. TINUBU: File still Open

11. Cecilia Ibro. Jailed and served./Iyabo Obanjor(two of them dragging same rank.

http://thenigeriangazette.com/history-of-armed-robbers-company-liquidators-rapists-and-notoriours-official-criminals-in-nigeria-by-shama-maliga/

I'm even shocked he didn't include OBJ and his notorious corruption. Anyway, here's the fact. No wonder SLS named the the "problem of Nigeria" 

Let them swallow this fact. Just because their media tries to hide it does not mean others will follow suit

United States federal grand jury in the district of Maryland has indicted nine Nigerians over allegations that they conspired to defraud elderly victims of millions of dollars.

The Nigerians are accused of engaging in fraudulent online romantic relationships and risk 20 years in jail, a statement by the U.S. Department of Justice said.

According to the statement, the accused are Gbenga Ogundele, Mukhtar Haruna, Victor Oloyede, Olusegun Ogunseye, Babatunde Popoola, Adeyinka Awolaja, Mojisola Popoola, Olusola Ola, Victor Oloyede and Olufemi Williams.

Except Mr. Haruna who is based in Lagos, Nigeria, others live in the US are all aged over 40, apart from Mr. William who is 26.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/191241-u-s-indicts-9-nigerians-over-online-romance-fraud.html

How My Female Friend Pushed Me Into Cocaine”-Veteran Yoruba Actress, Yetunde Wunmi Recounts Her 2007 Drug Ordeal

LAGOS—Operatives of National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, at Akanu Ibiam International Airport, AIIA, Enugu, have arrested a Lagos pastor over drug trafficking. The suspect, Daniel Lanre Akintola, 43, was caught with 1.978kg of heroin concealed in the false bottom of his luggage.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/ndlea-arrests-pastor-with-1-978kg-of-heroin/

March 2012 Last updated at 16:56 ET Help
A man has been sentenced to 30 years in jail for smuggling drugs with a street value of millions of pounds into London.

Adegboyega Adeniji, 48, of Sandmere Close, Hemel Hempstead, was caught at Heathrow Airport in April 2011.

He had two suitcases crammed with cocaine and heroin, the UK Border Agency said.

4million pounds worth of cocaine. Watch the Video.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-17241965

also stated that the pastor was a member of the Eternal Sacred Order of the Cherubim and Seraphim Church at Agodo-Egbe, Ikotun, Lagos.

Pastor of yuruba cherubum church arrested for drugs.
According to the statement, the accused had international passports bearing his photographs with the names Michael Raji andKadigun Fatah Ola respectively.
https://www.bellanaija.com/2015/02/ndlea-arrests-cherubim-seraphim-pastor-for-attempting-to-export-n609-million-worth-of-narcotics/

Yahoo guys
Fake churches of fake pastors
Fake visas
419 guys
Babalawo juju
Money laundering
Terrorism and even drugs pushing in USA, Canada and uk are all yorubas.

My other questions are, Y d hate on IGBOS, but more especially the YURUBAS and few gullible IJAWS. IGBOS did not kill U or hurt U or collect your oil block or ur land but just to invest .then Y been wicked on them.

WHO KILLED THESES PEOPLE NA IGBOS

Dele Giwa's Killer
2. Bola Ige's Killer
3. Funsho Williams' Killer
4. Ayodeji Daramola's Killer
5. Dapo Dina's killer
6. Yomi Bamgbose's Killer
7. Bayo Ade's killer
8. Mr. and Mrs. Barnabas Igwe's killers
9. Harry Marshall
10.Alfred Rewane's killers

http://www.elombah.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4776:harry-marshall-spate-of-political-assasinations-in-nigeria&catid=50:enyimba
Who killed delegiwa,
Who killed fella kuti and his mother Mrs kuti.
Who killed ABIOLA,
Who over thrown shenikon as president,
Who jailed OBASANJO,
Who confiscated AWOLOWO international passport,
Who imprisoned AWOLOWO,
Who stop AWOLOWO from becoming the president of Nigeria.
Who jailed ABIOLA before he was finally killed.
Killed adaka boro of ijaw,
Who killed ken sarowiwa of ogoni kingdom.
Who killed bolaige,
Who collected the 90% niger Delta oil block.
Who are Nigeria looters of our leaders.
Who are the military coup ploters Apart from chukwuma kaduna nzeogwu.
who are the militants and Fulani herdsmen and bokoharam and OPC.
Who are the most betrayal tribes in Nigeria.

PLEASE AFTER ALL THIS THEN SINCERELY ASK YOURSELF THE QUESTIONS, IF THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA ARE CAUSED BY IGBOS OR NOT.
[/s]Na yorubaman dey face firing squad in Indonesia right? Na yoruba man be Evans, So edo peeople too are now yoruba right?

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Richest Igbo Men In 2019 by BaaleOko: 10:02am On Mar 27, 2019
Westtimeline:
Lair, she no fit feed herself but she can afford to enter yankee. Keep decieving yourself here.
Ode there are countless Nigerians who came to the USA with visiting/student visas that have nobody to take care of them. If you have no working permit or green card in the USA, especially in these Trump administration...then are SCREWED! If you don't live in the states or know nothing about immigration struggles, then it's best you STFU

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Richest Igbo Men In 2019 by Westtimeline: 10:15am On Mar 27, 2019
BaaleOko:

Ode there are countless Nigerians who came to the USA with visiting/student visas that have nobody to take care of them. If you have no working permit or green card in the USA, especially in these Trump administration...then are SCREWED! If you don't live in the states or know nothing about immigration struggles, then it's best you STFU
Mumu, so you know that and you are talking trash. I can't count the number of your brothers my brother have accomodated in US and helped in one ways or the others. Before they gain ground. You cannot see him shout.
Re: Top 5 Richest Igbo Men In 2019 by Mutemenot(m): 11:11am On Mar 27, 2019
BaaleOko:
A thread was created specifically for Igbos to contribute, but a legion of insecure imbeciles who just can't get over their Igbo obsession hijacked it with nonsense and ingredients. These set of people are so daft, cursed to eternally wail over Igbo matters, and just generally remain useless. Na this kind nonsense go make me refuse to help the poor yoruba girl who just came to Yankee, and needed my help for paper connection before her visa expires, very irritating set of degenerates.

Abeg help whoever you want to help. Nairaland if characterised by jobless men n women (Igbos n Yorubas)... don't attach any meaning to their posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kuda Raises $10 Million in Seed Funding / Banks Resume Transfers For FX Cash Deposits (screenshots) / How Do I Get The Cheapest Clothes To Sell, Abroad Or Here In Naija?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.