Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,053 members, 7,807,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Pls Help Me With My Menstration - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help Me With My Menstration (336 Views)

Irregular Menstration ,infections -rida Bitter Is The Solution / Treat Irregular menstration,ovarian Cysts, Fibroid & Infections with yoni pearls / Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me With My Menstration by fabulous2000(m): 9:14pm On Mar 26, 2019
gud evening,

there is this my friend that her mensuration has seize for the past two cycles and she is worried. trust me its not pregnancy. it has happened to her before when she has typhoid... though I told her it might be due to stress. so I would like ur contribution on d causes and solution
Re: Pls Help Me With My Menstration by freemanbubble: 10:37pm On Mar 26, 2019
Isoright

Tell her to see a doctor
Re: Pls Help Me With My Menstration by fabulous2000(m): 8:15am On Mar 27, 2019
thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Pass A Drug Test ? / Is Hair Transplant Safe And Secure? / 20 Surprising Health Benefits Of Cucumber To Your Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.