Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Daniella Okeke Shakes Instagram With Hot Photos As She Celebrates Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Shakes Instagram With Hot Photos As She Celebrates Birthday (1290 Views)

Daniella Okeke: "Jesus Is My Val, My Butt Getting Bigger" / Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Shakes Instagram With Hot Photos As She Celebrates Birthday by dorisnelson: 9:23pm On Mar 26, 2019
Daniella okeke is a nigerian actress born on May 26 and she hails from IMO state. The curvy actress who loves car shaked instagram with her gorgeous and sexy photos . The actress took it upon herself to warn her followers that she willt soon shake her timeline with hot photos
For more photos visit
http://dorisnelsblog.com/?cat=6

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Shakes Instagram With Hot Photos As She Celebrates Birthday by Dottore: 9:28pm On Mar 26, 2019
Well I dont like shiit.

I still maintain that if anyone must pay for sex then it should be females because everything about them is overhyped.
A female bum, boobs and poocy looks great only when confined under nice tight fitting fancy clothings.

The bitter truth is that when u finish your round of sex and take a look at her Unclad body again, you'd have a rethink whether all the efforts u put in place are worth it.
Females know this that's why they are insecure and very conscious of their looks they'd try all manner of manipulative ideas on men to get what they want before sex. The competition amongst the female folks to outdo each other to garner men's attention is another topic. I don't want to talk about the disgust of flappy bums, folding skin at the back stomach region, stretch marks, sick poocy, bleeding poocy, old poocy starting from 35yrs or smelly poocy.

Imagine getting a fine attractive and beautiful lady only to discover that her poocy is a terrible 'odorant'. My brother only fingerling her will make u feel like a sinner. If u make the mistake of sexing her even with double shield c0ndom you'd still feel like not only a hopeless sinner but you'd still be doubting if condoms are actually good shields.

Imagine seeing a very fine lady, holding her in high esteem and spending a lot only to discover that her boobs are fallen irredeemably, her hole is like putting a bamboo in a well of water and she floods everywhere disproportionately with wets and cums, and creampies and moans you'd definitely demand for refund with interest of everything u spent including the fuelling of your car.

I don't blame Hausas that can kill for young teenage girls. A worn out tire takes u no where.

Men pls lets turn things around. Stop dying in silence #DONTPAY4SEX
Re: Daniella Okeke Shakes Instagram With Hot Photos As She Celebrates Birthday by BlackDBag: 9:53pm On Mar 26, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Lionel Messi And Critiano Ronaldo From The 2019 UEFA Award / Tacha Fans (the Titans) Declare Today As World Tacha Day / Photos: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Stunning Girlfriend Georgina In Sexy Linge...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.