Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) (71962 Views)

The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) / Ebubeagu Security Network Members Arrest Over 37 Bandits In Ebonyi (Photos) / Governor Umahi Climbs Trees As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by jumobi1(m): 4:30am On Mar 27, 2019
nonsobaba:
They still do. Come to Ayamelum, igbariam, awka north etc and see ebonyi migrant workers slaving in anambra-owned farms under the punishing sun cheesy

It’s not a smiling or laughing matter. We are all siblings.

6 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by amaniro: 6:25am On Mar 27, 2019
senatordave1:

Am no aboki,i don't use kettle,if you do i have more modern methods of cleaning up

It's just an idiom.

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 8:14am On Mar 27, 2019
ChristianNorth:
Na hate will kill you. Abia is in the hand of God
Abia state issa dead state
everyone knows that

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Artzdanielsz(m): 8:14am On Mar 27, 2019
No laborers on site hope it has not been abandoned.
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by frozen70(f): 8:14am On Mar 27, 2019
deji17:
Everytime, you wonder what Bayelsa, Delta state and others are doing with their Monthly allocation, when States with low allocation and large Civil Service are embarking on big projects like this...

Bayelsa own is the worst

No development there

The only thing they are good at is love matters

Both married and single all have lovers

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 8:14am On Mar 27, 2019
He wants to build another church dome bigger than dunamis?. Issa good man there�
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by noisy45(m): 8:15am On Mar 27, 2019
Afonjas children of perdition will masturbate on this

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by obivitusody: 8:15am On Mar 27, 2019
That what am talking about, Ebonyi is leading anambra in terms of Infrastructure Lord .............
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by SmartMen: 8:16am On Mar 27, 2019
God bless the government of Ebonyi state. That is my friends state.

Do you need a brand new laptop? Check my profile now for hot affordable brand new laptop.
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by gare(f): 8:16am On Mar 27, 2019
Ozibe:
Gov Dave Umahi is setting a foundation for Ebonyi state, such that in the nearest future, Ebonyi will be among the top states in Nigeria.

Meanwhile, while Ndiigbo are being harrassed in Lagos and other places outside Igboland, they better come home and take advantage of the new openings in the east.

What's he building, putting up a structure that will not add value to the lives of the citizens amounts to waste of resources, can some please say what that structure will be used for

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by obivitusody: 8:16am On Mar 27, 2019
noisy45:
Afonjas children of perdition will masturbate on this
Lol you won't kill me
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Butoneday2(m): 8:16am On Mar 27, 2019
This is new trade fair complex in south east. called (ASPAMDA). We all biafrans will relocate dia soon and leave afonjas dia land in peace? tongue

4 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by obivitusody: 8:17am On Mar 27, 2019
gare:

What's he building, putting up a structure that will not add value to the lives of the citizens amounts to waste of resources, can some please say what that structure will be used for
Can't believe you asked that....

2 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by obivitusody: 8:18am On Mar 27, 2019
Butoneday2:
This is new trade fair complex in south east. called (ASPAMDA). We all biafrans will relocate dia soon and leave afonjas dia land in peace? tongue
Your head dey there joor......

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by muteki: 8:18am On Mar 27, 2019
amaniro:

Most people didn't even ask what it was. I'm not criticising Mr Umahi but I heard the poverty rate in Ebonyi is very high. You can't have flyovers where is only okada climbing it.

Does it mean ty that because people are poor the government should not provide basic amenities? I'm not understanding the understanding u

4 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Pekele007: 8:18am On Mar 27, 2019
amaniro:

Have you even been to the east?
when last did you even step a foot in Abia state

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by mvem(m): 8:19am On Mar 27, 2019
Chizuru01:
Umahi is seriously working. I pray SE doesn't loose such good man to APC
....you should be concern about his good works but you are about his party.... So you don't care about good development as far as he remains in a particular party... How is pdp now a saint and Apc the "evil" party that has existed only for 4 years but is now the cause of Nigeria problems since 1960...aren't most apc members pdp former members and vice versa... In which way are they different?

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 27, 2019
nonsobaba:
They still do. Come to Ayamelum, igbariam, awka north etc and see ebonyi migrant workers slaving in anambra-owned farms under the punishing sun cheesy

We have acknowledged they are not igbos but

Please stop this type of hurting statement.
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by aca77: 8:20am On Mar 27, 2019
Though the governor is doing a great job by the very low Nigerian standards, I don't see the business of government in building a shopping mall and a church.

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Emceesaka: 8:21am On Mar 27, 2019
geo4c:
Is umahi really working??

Please don't doubt, Engineer Dave Nwaeze Umahi is really working in Ebonyi State. I live in Abakaliki town dis particular Modern Market is closed to my house.

5 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 27, 2019
amaniro:

Only Easterners will know this. While Others keep believing in propaganda. Ebonyi people are very dark (usually 95%) in complexion due to suffer head. They were with Abia before now.. My grandma told me how they use to help her farm those days. Ebonyi people are poor. TBH.

More like replica of borno states dem

But pls tone down...ur statement is too hurting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by noisy45(m): 8:21am On Mar 27, 2019
obivitusody:

Lol you won't kill me

grin grin
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Chimaokigwe: 8:22am On Mar 27, 2019
Look at how supposed Igbos are tearing fellow Igbos down. Aren't we happy that Ebonyi is learning from other big brother states in the East and developing rapidly?

Her the nonsense Amaniro and others are saying about fellow Igbos. Ebonyi vs other Igbos, Abia vs Imo, Anambra vs Enugu.

Why is Igboland cursed with strive and division?

14 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 8:24am On Mar 27, 2019
deji17:
Everytime, you wonder what Bayelsa, Delta state and others are doing with their Monthly allocation, when States with low allocation and large Civil Service are embarking on big projects like this...
God bless you my brother. Still, people will not like to blame patience after stealing and and using the money to build 5 star abi na 7 star hotel insead of embarking on projects that will affect the lives of children and women directly and positively. Even if she opened a sugar cane processing factory, do ypi know how many men would have bn employed through such project?
What is the motivating factor building just one hotel in a state where masses are roaming the street without securing good living.
Waste!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by gare(f): 8:24am On Mar 27, 2019
obivitusody:

Can't believe you asked that....

What is the structure for it's not there, so say it if you know than feeling bad for yourself
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Alabaintprice(m): 8:24am On Mar 27, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Anywhere you crawled out from can never be more beautiful than Enugu
Do you mean enugu town or is there any other place in enugu you speaking of.
To a large extent I can compare my village to enugu town and I can say the difference isn't much.
Just close enugu chapter biko

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 27, 2019
Chimaokigwe:
Look at how supposed Igbos are tearing fellow Igbos down. Aren't we happy that Ebonyi is learning from other big brother states in the East and developing rapidly?

Her the nonsense Amaniro and others are saying about fellow Igbos. Ebonyi vs other Igbos, Abia vs Imo, Anambra vs Enugu.

Why is Igboland cursed with strive and division?

Please remove anambra from ur story.
We don't have time.

Anambra first, then igbos.
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by igwefivestar(m): 8:25am On Mar 27, 2019
Sakamaje:
OK. What exactly are the buildings meant for? Are those blocks of shops or something? Or is it a Cathedral because the Op didn't even say. undecided
it is 5-star market grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Jozy43: 8:25am On Mar 27, 2019
Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by aca77: 8:26am On Mar 27, 2019
gbosaa:

Bros leave Ebonyi people alone. Stop mocking them. Ebonyi state is potentially the best state in the south east.

Under the right leadership, that state will be an attraction to doubters like you.

It is a fast developing state true, but it takes more than infrastructure to fast track and sustain development. Many of the people have a mentality and attitude problem, socially and business wise. It is even worse than I previously thought. Until they address that problem I don't think they would be ready to catch up.

3 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 8:27am On Mar 27, 2019
Sakamaje:
OK. What exactly are the buildings meant for? Are those blocks of shops or something? Or is it a Cathedral because the Op didn't even say. undecided

Kpom! My first reaction as well...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of How Nigerian Prisoners Sleep And Enjoy Their Life / Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover / Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.