Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Please Help A Brother. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help A Brother. (2262 Views)

My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother / Please Help A Nairalander / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help A Brother. by Drsnives(m): 2:10pm On Mar 27, 2019
Martinez39:
MUMU undecided
thanx
Re: Please Help A Brother. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 27, 2019
what kind of stupid question is this, a lady cheated on you severally and you are saying you are in love. bro that is not love, it is called foolishness. sorry for been harsh
Re: Please Help A Brother. by Martinez39(m): 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2019
Drsnives:
thanx
What do mean by "thanks"? Break up with that girl and move on with your life my friend. Do you think she cares that you are hurt or do you think she is truly sorry? She is only apologising because you caught her. Had you not exposed her, she would have continued fvcking that dude. Someone who can be fvcking another boy and still call you pretending that she misses you and wants you to come back is capable of many cold hearted deceits. Kick her out, cheating is a big "no."

I called you a MUMU because despite seeing evidence that she is not the one for you, you are still confused whether you should give her a second chance or not. You are a MUMU. Go and do the needful. undecided
Re: Please Help A Brother. by Jagaban880: 2:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
peteruuu:

My brother, to tear this guy slap just dey hungry me!.
Just imagine.

grin cheesy
Re: Please Help A Brother. by Martinez39(m): 2:52pm On Mar 27, 2019
peteruuu:

My brother, to tear this guy slap just dey hungry me!.
Just imagine.
grin no be only you. Boys don turn MUMU because of this thing called love.
Re: Please Help A Brother. by peteruuu(m): 3:10pm On Mar 27, 2019
Martinez39:
grin no be only you. Boys don turn MUMU because of this thing called love.
grin fake love almost everywhere...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Brother. by dewhaley: 3:13pm On Mar 27, 2019
Martinez39:
What do mean by "thanks"? Break up with that girl and move on with your life my friend. Do you think she cares that you are hurt or do you think she is truly sorry? She is only apologising because you caught her. Had you not exposed her, she would have continued fvcking that dude. Someone who can be fvcking another boy and still call you pretending that she misses you and wants you to come back is capable of many cold hearted deceits. Kick her out, cheating is a big "no."

I called you a MUMU because despite seeing evidence that she is not the one for you, you are still confused whether you should give her a second chance or not. You are a MUMU. Go and do the needful. undecided
Lol.... 4get it bro... You tried to giv quality advice.. But it's for a Wimp like Op.... Some people are just so darn funny...
Re: Please Help A Brother. by ElsonMorali: 3:15pm On Mar 27, 2019
Drsnives:
not here please

Are you going to wait until she infects you with yamayama std?

Better a broken relationship than a broken marriage.

This is the best time to dump her sorry ass.

You'll meet new and interesting people in NYSC camp.

Delete her from your life. Block her everywhere blockable.

If you do otherwise, well, your funeral bro.
Re: Please Help A Brother. by Martinez39(m): 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2019
peteruuu:

grin fake love almost everywhere...
Nothing like the true telenovela/Hollywood movie love in real life in this world. If you don't have cash or a higher bidder comes along, no love or darling for you. Boys in universities should focus on their books and hustle instead of chasing true love, the dream relationship and dream spouse. grin

I blame society, hollyhood, telenovelas and romance novels for brainwashing boys with this thing called "true" love. What will make a boy split in the university split his pocket money in half so that he can provide for his girlfriend as if she doesn't have parents? True love. SMH grin What will make a boy prolong his admission just to use his school fees to pay that of his needy gf? True love. SMH grin Boys have turn to mugu aswerugod grin

What will make this mumu op to be confuse on whether to take his girlfriend back despite seeing evidence that his gf is not the right one for him? True love grin SMH. Some will even commit suicide because of this nonsense called love because a girl that doesn't give a damn about them dumped their ass. undecided
Re: Please Help A Brother. by peteruuu(m): 4:40pm On Mar 27, 2019
Martinez39:
Nothing like the true telenovela/Hollywood movie love in real life in this world. If you don't have cash or a higher bidder comes along, no love or darling for you. Boys in universities should focus on their books and hustle instead of chasing true love, the dream relationship and dream spouse. grin

I blame society, hollyhood, telenovelas and romance novels for brainwashing boys with this thing called "true" love. What will make a boy split in the university split his pocket money in half so that he can provide for his girlfriend as if she doesn't have parents? True love. SMH grin What will make a boy prolong his admission just to use his school fees to pay that of his needy gf? True love. SMH grin Boys have turn to mugu aswerugod grin

What will make this mumu op to be confuse on whether to take his girlfriend back despite seeing evidence that his gf is not the right one for him? True love grin SMH. Some will even commit suicide because of this nonsense called love because a girl that doesn't give a damn about them dumped their ass. undecided
OP is a sissy cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Brother. by luvyaself95(m): 6:18pm On Mar 27, 2019
Drsnives:
lol. My heart to soft.. My male frnds dae complain self
lol they should oh
Re: Please Help A Brother. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 27, 2019
Drsnives:
Hlo frnds. Please read through n pardon my typos. I just found out the girl am dating has been having sex with a guy while i was away for my clerance. Throwback: during this past valantine, we went outing dat evening, the next day my bro told me he saw her earlier in d day with one of his frnd a guy dat same val's day. I kept dat info to myslf without askn her. Fastfoward: i came back from the clerance last week n brought up the issue which she didnt deny. i found out that she actualy went out with d guy during the day of dat val's day o.. and they stil had sex for just 3wiks that i was away for my clerance o. The funny thing is that while i was in schol 4 my clerance, she do cal and text frequently reminding me of how she mises me and i should do fast and come back. Hav reali nt bin myslf since then. Doh she had pleaded (bt i no see tears for her eyes o) that she met him b4 me and that they had issues during d period i approchd her for frndshp and that now the guy is trying to reconcile back with her but she dont love him anymore, but yet she had to open her legs for this same dude. My fears is that if she can hav sex for just 3wiks that i was away what then wil now happen when i wil be away for service for 1 whole year? I tried quiting but frnds i couldnt because we've gone a long way already n have sacrificed a lot into this relationship. I belive evrybody deserve a second chance bt there is an adage thats says once a cheat, forever a cheat" thats my fear. Have been depressed ever since..hv nt slept or eaten for the past 2days. Pls frnds i need your advice. Kindly waiting

Who told u she slept with him , if she told u with her mouth the the babe must be very open towards u, dont take that for granted , some will not even tell u the truth even at the point of death they will still tell lies

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"You May Now Kiss The Bride"—See How Groom Forcefully Kissed Bride On Wedding Da / Have Had Enough Of Stupid Nairalanders / Hey Folks, Does The Size Of A Guy Dlck Really Matters In A Relationship ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.