Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,914 members, 7,806,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Noble Igwe Shades Regina Daniels Over N3.3m Rolex Watch - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Noble Igwe Shades Regina Daniels Over N3.3m Rolex Watch (42300 Views)

Followers Tease Regina Daniels Over Rumored Marriage / Noble Igwe Shades Ifu Ennada: Ex BBNaija Housemates Pretend To Be Making Money / Fans Rain Insults On Regina Daniels Over New Instagram Photo -.see Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noble Igwe Shades Regina Daniels Over N3.3m Rolex Watch by tohyorsih(f): 11:52am On Mar 27, 2019
femi4:
fixed
which kind thing be dis na
don't you want me to be a nollywood diva?

Re: Noble Igwe Shades Regina Daniels Over N3.3m Rolex Watch by tohyorsih(f): 11:52am On Mar 27, 2019
chally100:
so acting na career? I been think say na just hustle
both grin

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe Shades Regina Daniels Over N3.3m Rolex Watch by Amina2019: 11:53am On Mar 27, 2019
his happiness is not letting him to type properly

nairalaila:
Noble Igwe, a Nigerian media personality has also shaded Regina Daniels over N3.3 Rolex watch which she debuted via her insta-story yesterday. Noble Igwe who shaded Regina Daniels over the N3.3m Rolex watch she showed, tweeted; 

There’s a lot of money in Nollywood. Houses and cars back to back by manny actors. Cars, Rolex and shii. I’m so happy for Nollywood

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/27/noble-igwe-shades-regina-daniels-over-n3-3m-rolex-watch/

Re: Noble Igwe Shades Regina Daniels Over N3.3m Rolex Watch by XaviDayo(m): 11:56am On Mar 27, 2019
oforjide:
she is really good broda, her films sells very well down here in the east.

Tor...she deserves her wealth. Make Dem free her.
Re: Noble Igwe Shades Regina Daniels Over N3.3m Rolex Watch by sinola(m): 12:04pm On Mar 27, 2019
nairalaila:
Noble Igwe, a Nigerian media personality has also shaded Regina Daniels over N3.3 Rolex watch which she debuted via her insta-story yesterday. Noble Igwe who shaded Regina Daniels over the N3.3m Rolex watch she showed, tweeted; 

There’s a lot of money in Nollywood. Houses and cars back to back by manny actors. Cars, Rolex and shii. I’m so happy for Nollywood

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/27/noble-igwe-shades-regina-daniels-over-n3-3m-rolex-watch/

Why is it that it is only their female counterparts that are making this money... Very fishy
Re: Noble Igwe Shades Regina Daniels Over N3.3m Rolex Watch by frankoben(m): 12:06pm On Mar 27, 2019
Wetin my girlfriend do una na?
Re: Noble Igwe Shades Regina Daniels Over N3.3m Rolex Watch by oforjide: 12:15pm On Mar 27, 2019
This boy is foolish instead of him to encourage his sister, he is here emulating the greedy and lazy atitude of some yoruba fools on NL. As for all those foolish yorabas that are commenting rubbish about this innocent young woman, u re only jealous. ur sisters have pussy let see what they have achieved with theirs.
Re: Noble Igwe Shades Regina Daniels Over N3.3m Rolex Watch by oforjide: 12:19pm On Mar 27, 2019
brightisodje:
Her pussy pay the price boss want more juicy wet cum from her leave her it's her time.....its better than those over sabi on IG girls with big ass but no brain clap for right grin
you are a talentless fool what happen to ur sisters pussy their own is free of charge.
Re: Noble Igwe Shades Regina Daniels Over N3.3m Rolex Watch by oforjide: 12:23pm On Mar 27, 2019
HerCuteness:
wooow 3mill wristwatch when I'm still looking for small money here
broda it is all about commitment with prayer. God will provide yours for you.
Re: Noble Igwe Shades Regina Daniels Over N3.3m Rolex Watch by oforjide: 12:25pm On Mar 27, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

For real ?
u re a fool. people pays nothing to spend the night with ur sisters.
Re: Noble Igwe Shades Regina Daniels Over N3.3m Rolex Watch by oforjide: 12:28pm On Mar 27, 2019
frankoben:
Wetin my girlfriend do una na?
bros don't mind those fools, they are just enemy of progress.

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe Shades Regina Daniels Over N3.3m Rolex Watch by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:28pm On Mar 27, 2019
oforjide:
u re a fool. people pays nothing to spend the night with ur sisters.
grin grin grin
Re: Noble Igwe Shades Regina Daniels Over N3.3m Rolex Watch by oforjide: 12:33pm On Mar 27, 2019
lomprico:
Only actresses they get the money!
bros destiny differs that girl own is purely calling, she started acting when she was a tenager.
Re: Noble Igwe Shades Regina Daniels Over N3.3m Rolex Watch by bolafez(m): 12:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
tohyorsih:
me self go soon turn nollywood actress grin
I will be your boyfriend then and we will both receive the public lashes.
Re: Noble Igwe Shades Regina Daniels Over N3.3m Rolex Watch by tohyorsih(f): 12:51pm On Mar 27, 2019
bolafez:

I will be your boyfriend then and we will both receive the public lashes.
grin Abolaji
grin i like your name jare
Re: Noble Igwe Shades Regina Daniels Over N3.3m Rolex Watch by lomprico(m): 1:05pm On Mar 27, 2019
oforjide:
bros destiny differs that girl own is purely calling, she started acting when she was a tenager.

Guy, leave trash for lawma!

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe Shades Regina Daniels Over N3.3m Rolex Watch by antidote06: 1:15pm On Mar 27, 2019
tohyorsih:

ashewo man lipsrsealed
lol,am nt ashawo man,hav just 1 babe for 9yrs nw..i 4 lik to chop anothr kpekus i swear
Re: Noble Igwe Shades Regina Daniels Over N3.3m Rolex Watch by WebSurfer(m): 1:19pm On Mar 27, 2019
kamez:
Nigerians should learn to mind their business...... all this time u guys spend monitoring other people's lives like monitoring spirit, should be channeled into more productive things.....

besides the babe has not opened her mouth to say that she gets all this money from acting Nollywood movies alone.

even if she is sleeping with men, at least she has the brain to make sure that she makes a lot of money from it unlike some hoees that share their pussssy to every Tom diiick and Harry for only sharwama and ice cream....

u guys should get a life

What if they use juju on these men ?
Re: Noble Igwe Shades Regina Daniels Over N3.3m Rolex Watch by armadeo(m): 1:44pm On Mar 27, 2019
silencer94:
Nollywood has codedly turned to fvckllyhood cheesy

But I feel since she is a student, its possible she does other stuffs in school to make money..things like photocopying business, maybe selling recharge cards and maybe impersonating for someone during exams cheesy grin

If na by all this one men for don dey use logo Benz for years.

Photocopy machine and recharge card for school take build house? Thatbphotocopy machine has a printer that prints dollar Bills
Re: Noble Igwe Shades Regina Daniels Over N3.3m Rolex Watch by Favour1990(m): 2:18pm On Mar 27, 2019
WebSurfer:
Too many spiritual activities going on in the industry here in Asaba.

unfortunately i cannot say much
who no go no no

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe Shades Regina Daniels Over N3.3m Rolex Watch by t00dugged(f): 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Noble Igwe Shades Regina Daniels Over N3.3m Rolex Watch by Adakintroy: 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2019
kamez:

stand up and go and hustle.. stop hating on other people's success.....

u sit in ur house and conclude that every rich babe is a hoe... u need jesus

Were you DE so you sure say you DE see me?.

People DE try to stop our women from living a life of indignity for wealth. A young girl for that matter. You DE do for big head fort there. Una own na money. Everything na hussle.
Re: Noble Igwe Shades Regina Daniels Over N3.3m Rolex Watch by bolafez(m): 4:30pm On Mar 27, 2019
tohyorsih:
grin Abolaji
yes, Omotoyosi
Re: Noble Igwe Shades Regina Daniels Over N3.3m Rolex Watch by tohyorsih(f): 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2019
bolafez:

yes, Omotoyosi
i like your name jare cheesy
Re: Noble Igwe Shades Regina Daniels Over N3.3m Rolex Watch by bolafez(m): 9:14pm On Mar 27, 2019
tohyorsih:
i like your name jare cheesy
yours is intoxicating me. When are you taking me to China ?
Re: Noble Igwe Shades Regina Daniels Over N3.3m Rolex Watch by tohyorsih(f): 9:17pm On Mar 27, 2019
bolafez:

yours is intoxicating me. When are you taking me to China ?

anytime you're ready smiley
Re: Noble Igwe Shades Regina Daniels Over N3.3m Rolex Watch by bolafez(m): 9:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
tohyorsih:
I'm very ready right now! how are you doing ?
Re: Noble Igwe Shades Regina Daniels Over N3.3m Rolex Watch by bolafez(m): 9:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
tohyorsih:
I'm very ready right now! how are you doing ?
Re: Noble Igwe Shades Regina Daniels Over N3.3m Rolex Watch by tohyorsih(f): 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2019
bolafez:

I'm very ready right now!
how are you doing ?
oya pack your things lets go cheesy
Re: Noble Igwe Shades Regina Daniels Over N3.3m Rolex Watch by bolafez(m): 9:32pm On Mar 27, 2019
tohyorsih:
oya pack your things lets go cheesy
just like that ? no visa nothing nothing.
Re: Noble Igwe Shades Regina Daniels Over N3.3m Rolex Watch by tohyorsih(f): 9:33pm On Mar 27, 2019
bolafez:

just like that ?
no visa nothing nothing.
don't worry…why do we have edo airways?
Re: Noble Igwe Shades Regina Daniels Over N3.3m Rolex Watch by bolafez(m): 9:34pm On Mar 27, 2019
tohyorsih:
don't worry…why do we have edo airways?
lols.... are you from Edo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Will Never Date Billionaires Not To Talk Of Wizkid - Teebillz / Mc Galaxy Spotted With Sexy Twins In This Photo / Yemi Alade Rocks Alex Ekubo: Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.