Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,453 members, 7,781,309 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:12 PM

Pat Utomi: Success Adegor Video Shows Delta Government Has No Shame - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pat Utomi: Success Adegor Video Shows Delta Government Has No Shame (20196 Views)

Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen / Delta Government Gives Out Cheques To Victims Of Uwheru Herdsmen Attack / Little WARRI Girl Success Adegor Invited By The US And UK. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pat Utomi: Success Adegor Video Shows Delta Government Has No Shame by ogbonti: 3:42am On Mar 28, 2019
olas24u:

Does he need to be minister,this man has contributed so much to Nigeria,since 83 till date.

Shorrop there, he is a politician, a registered member of the APC...

the reason for politics is to gain access to and utilize power. I am not talking of electric power, I mean the power to control resources and how do you control resources in politics? Get elected or get appointed. So what have I said that is out of the ordinary?

Since 1983 my as. S, did this man; not attempt to be Delta State Governor as recently as 2015 here ? Is there an expiration date to human ambition in politics?

Go ask Jeremiah Useni, who was governor of old Bendel State in 1984, for almost 10 years, 1989 to 1998 - the Minister of the FCT? and even at a point in 1998, the DE facto Number 2 Man to Gen. Sanni Abacha, after the fall of Oladipo.Diya?.. was he not recently defeated trying to become the governor of plateau state in 2019 under PDP? so what's your point?

So..... guy, Utomi wants an appointment. I am not saying he shouldn't accept it, If he is considered, but don't come here saying he has been contributing to Nigeria since 1983 bla bla bla, so he is not eager for anything, HE IS VERY EAGER TO GET APPOINTED
Re: Pat Utomi: Success Adegor Video Shows Delta Government Has No Shame by otokx(m): 6:52am On Mar 28, 2019
Arimokwusunday:

Have you visited Delta since this government came on board?
Please don't criticize because you see people do.
If you must know Sir, this current Governor is not media Frick.
Since the history of the emergence of Africa continent.... Not just Nigeria but the continent....
No Governor making up the federating state has constructed ROADS like Okowa Has Done.

Is it in the areas of Educational resuscitation or infrastructural development or His enviable managerial skills or the peace that has stayed in Delta since his emergence or the various policies that has change a lot of things?

Sir, please do research before you comment..
Thanks

I was in Delta State during the last flooding season, please fear God.
Re: Pat Utomi: Success Adegor Video Shows Delta Government Has No Shame by zoedew: 5:57pm On Mar 28, 2019
All fury and no fire! Prof. That what the people want. They said so when they voted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obaseki, Shaibu Get Certificates Of Return, Set For Inauguration On November 12 / Lai Mohammed Identifies 7 'Errors/Inconsistencies' In EndSARS Panel Report / Suspected Thugs Disrupt Pro-atiku Meeting In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.