Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

How Much Will It Cost Me To Have Someone Build A Professional Blog For Me - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / How Much Will It Cost Me To Have Someone Build A Professional Blog For Me (666 Views)

Professional Website Or Blog For As Low As 15k Only / How To Build A Diet And Nutrition App / Boosts Your Business- We Help Build A Very Good Website That Fits Your Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will It Cost Me To Have Someone Build A Professional Blog For Me by lizzypro: 10:47am On Mar 27, 2019
I’ve been battling with this for a while,I’ve tried to contact some people and they gave me different price range the highest so far is 180,000 and lowest is 25,000.

Some explains there will be seo and they will code it from scratch and many more..

The problem is not the money but getting what I like the reason i’m asking this I’ve seen some types of blogs, when I try to check them they are very slow and unresponsive (I don’t really like something like this ) some looks annoying and not even attractive at all,well I don’t know much about programming/coding but I want something Professional..
What’s the price range to get something like this..
don’t mind my grammar i’m just waking up..
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Have Someone Build A Professional Blog For Me by Zdoh(m): 10:51am On Mar 27, 2019
N25,000 I build a professional blog for you.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Have Someone Build A Professional Blog For Me by Bolaji21(m): 11:42am On Mar 27, 2019
lizzypro:
I’ve been battling with this for a while,I’ve tried to contact some people and they gave me different price range the highest so far is 180,000 and lowest is 25,000.

Some explains there will be seo and they will code it from scratch and many more..

The problem is not the money but getting what I like the reason i’m asking this I’ve seen some types of blogs, when I try to check them they are very slow and unresponsive (I don’t really like something like this ) some looks annoying and not even attractive at all,well I don’t know much about programming/coding but I want something Professional..
It depends on your need and expected features.
To design a simple wordpress blog with a nice theme (and maybe few plugins), that's between N20,000-N50,000 depending on your specific design requirements.
But if you require more features that wordpress doesn't really offer, you might have to pay more cos that might require custom code. A mistake many make when looking to build a website is using vague terms.

If you say, "I need a professional website", what does that mean? It doesn't have any meaning, it's just perspective. That's why you got a wide range of prices because perspective differs. Even at that, you might end up having issues with the developer eventually. Cos in your own mind, the definition of "professional" includes certain features. But in the mind of the developer, it's something else. So, you end up with a website that doesn't have the features you're expecting. And the developer will most likely ask you to pay more to get those features.

An easy way out is to find a website that has what you need, then ask the developer to give you all the features on that website. With that, the developer has no excuse if he excludes a feature.

When I'm agreeing on a price with a client, I always list out all the features I'm doing for the agreed price. So, that when I'm done and the client asks "why can't the website generate a caricature of me", I'll refer him/her to the agreement list to show that the feature s/he's referring is not in the agreed list. So, we have to negotiate the price to add it. ANd if i skip anything, s/he can refer me to the agreed list and I'll have no choice but to add the feature.

As an example, I can build you a blog website with the following feature:
-User can register and login
-User can create posts
-User can edit/delete his post
-User can quote and comment on other posts/comments
-User can edit/delete his comment
-User can share post on facebook/twitter/linkedin
-User can like a post
-Everyone can see post view count
-There are post categories and subcategories
-The pages (posts and categories) are Search Engine Optimised
-There's the admin panel where admin can edit/delete/ban user/post or create/edit category and see all stats

All these can be done at just N50,000 within a week.
@lizzypro You can reach me via adeademi2@gmail.com if this seem like what you want.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Have Someone Build A Professional Blog For Me by tactics: 11:48am On Mar 27, 2019
lizzypro:

l will build a professional blog for you. Call/WhatsApp 08063000902
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Have Someone Build A Professional Blog For Me by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 27, 2019
lizzypro:

Hi there, in your search for a professional blog it's good to make research and choose a partner to work with for long.

I can build a professional blog for you, with SEO, social media marketing and make your blog ranking with traffics daily.

Contact via my signature and this won't cost you much. Your budget should be from N40,000.

Cheers..
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Have Someone Build A Professional Blog For Me by sabams08: 8:03pm On Mar 27, 2019
Contact me

www.akeembahmed.com.ng
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Have Someone Build A Professional Blog For Me by jidotoni(m): 9:00pm On Apr 07, 2019
Codegreenie Systems available for jobs.
Whatsapp: https:///2348127632058

We pay attention to details!
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Have Someone Build A Professional Blog For Me by Omega30(m): 8:34pm On Jun 07, 2019
Bolaji21:

It depends on your need and expected features.
To design a simple wordpress blog with a nice theme (and maybe few plugins), that's between N20,000-N50,000 depending on your specific design requirements.
But if you require more features that wordpress doesn't really offer, you might have to pay more cos that might require custom code. A mistake many make when looking to build a website is using vague terms.

If you say, "I need a professional website", what does that mean? It doesn't have any meaning, it's just perspective. That's why you got a wide range of prices because perspective differs. Even at that, you might end up having issues with the developer eventually. Cos in your own mind, the definition of "professional" includes certain features. But in the mind of the developer, it's something else. So, you end up with a website that doesn't have the features you're expecting. And the developer will most likely ask you to pay more to get those features.

An easy way out is to find a website that has what you need, then ask the developer to give you all the features on that website. With that, the developer has no excuse if he excludes a feature.

When I'm agreeing on a price with a client, I always list out all the features I'm doing for the agreed price. So, that when I'm done and the client asks "why can't the website generate a caricature of me", I'll refer him/her to the agreement list to show that the feature s/he's referring is not in the agreed list. So, we have to negotiate the price to add it. ANd if i skip anything, s/he can refer me to the agreed list and I'll have no choice but to add the feature.

As an example, I can build you a blog website with the following feature:
-User can register and login
-User can create posts
-User can edit/delete his post
-User can quote and comment on other posts/comments
-User can edit/delete his comment
-User can share post on facebook/twitter/linkedin
-User can like a post
-Everyone can see post view count
-There are post categories and subcategories
-The pages (posts and categories) are Search Engine Optimised
-There's the admin panel where admin can edit/delete/ban user/post or create/edit category and see all stats

All these can be done at just N50,000 within a week.
@lizzypro You can reach me via adeademi2@gmail.com if this seem like what you want.
All what u said, are they on CMS platform or Php/CSS ?
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Have Someone Build A Professional Blog For Me by Bolaji21(m): 9:39pm On Jun 08, 2019
Omega30:
All what u said, are they on CMS platform or Php/CSS ?
I can do it with any, depending circumstances surrounding our agreement.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Have Someone Build A Professional Blog For Me by lizzypro: 4:01am On Jul 07, 2019
How can I contact you
Bolaji21:

I can do it with any, depending circumstances surrounding our agreement.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Have Someone Build A Professional Blog For Me by Bolaji21(m): 10:11am On Jul 08, 2019
lizzypro:
How can I contact you
You can reach me via adeademi2@gmail.com. I'll be waiting for your email

(1) (Reply)

Very Very Urgent! Programmer Wanted / Professional Website Design Company In Orange County, California / Best Php Textbook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.