Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,175 members, 7,780,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:56 AM

Buyers And Deal Hunters.. Please Beware Of Some Pickers - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buyers And Deal Hunters.. Please Beware Of Some Pickers (4674 Views)

Deal Hunters Come In Here / Deal Hunters Please Read!!! / Lord Of Deal Hunters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buyers And Deal Hunters.. Please Beware Of Some Pickers by ChisomK9(m): 11:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
wildchild1:

We don talk this matter for phone before na, e dey different from this particular one but I get you sha.

Shebi you go school na, me no even go at all, na Pry 6 i drop out go dey play dice and whot for street grin grin
Nwanne I see English retreat grin the grammar here no be my mate e dey give me eye problem embarassed because i just dey bite tongue

5 Likes

Re: Buyers And Deal Hunters.. Please Beware Of Some Pickers by dealhunter(m): 12:04am On Mar 28, 2019
Techprodigy forget this matter and move on with your life,i will not advise you to cut relationship with qdvl because the person that did a bad thing to you today might do a good thing to you tomorrow..

I know how I feel if I loose a good deal but i do believe that life goes on..
Re: Buyers And Deal Hunters.. Please Beware Of Some Pickers by Rihiri: 8:22am On Mar 30, 2019
Good for you techprogidy because you scam me also & for over 3months now you refuse to do the right thing....because I trusted you blindly also! Now you are being paid back in your own coin you are talking....thief ole Barawo......onpe o shi ma je gbese....wicked man

1 Like

Re: Buyers And Deal Hunters.. Please Beware Of Some Pickers by Rihiri: 8:26am On Mar 30, 2019
@techprodigy you are posting chats against someone....I can post against you too cuz I have enough evidence against you....after wah you did you think you will go scot free....Karma is a bitch you know!

1 Like

Re: Buyers And Deal Hunters.. Please Beware Of Some Pickers by mixter(m): 8:26am On Mar 30, 2019
Rihiri:
Good for you techprogidy because you scam me also & for over 3months now you refuse to do the right thing....because I trusted you blindly also! Now you are being paid back in your own coin you are talking....thief ole Barawo......onpe o shi ma je gbese....wicked man
Hmmmm. Share your experience make we follow know wetin happen
Re: Buyers And Deal Hunters.. Please Beware Of Some Pickers by techprodigy(m): 8:40am On Mar 30, 2019
Rihiri:
@techprodigy you are posting chats against someone....I can post against you too cuz I have enough evidence against you....after wah you did you think you will go scot free....Karma is a bitch you know!
Please who are you? Scammed you? If this is about the mouth piece iPhone 7 Plus issue, i told you where to take the iphnoe to for fixing or a refund . You called me a scammer? Hilarious, I sold an iPhone 8 Plus to you which you tested and was Okay with. The next day you called me for a replacement which I attended to despite the fact that we met in an eatery. You complained about the replacement too and I told you to take it to my iOS fix office in ikeja over a semester now!!! I'm done replacing ma'm.
Re: Buyers And Deal Hunters.. Please Beware Of Some Pickers by Rihiri: 9:34am On Mar 30, 2019
Now you can talk abi....the same lie you lied is what you are doing here again.....I wish I can do a voice note and put here for everybody to listen....after you sold an iPhone 8+ that the home bottom & camera is not working & I told you....you told me you have iPhone 7+ that is perfect that we shld meet buh I will have to add money to it..i did again & we met....you still sold an iPhone 7+ that the earpiece is not good for me & I told you...you knew this phone was faulty bcuzi called you immediately & you told me to put the phone on loud speaker if I can hear you which I did..so definitely you knew wah you sold...& I told you i’m Done doing business with you pls refund which initially you said it yourself that if i’m Not ok with the phone you will refund..and you kept posting & posting even after the whole world called you including my family begging you to do something.... I mean how can I buy phone from you since January & about never for once enjoyed wah I bought...you said you can’t refund you can only change it & I agreed....till now you kept posting...there was a time you blocked my number & you told my dad I disturb you too much....I mean i’m your customer how can you do something like that.....ever since you sgreef on replacing you stopped picking my calls

1 Like

Re: Buyers And Deal Hunters.. Please Beware Of Some Pickers by Rihiri: 9:41am On Mar 30, 2019
And then you said you told me to take it to somewhere in ikeja & go back there after 3 days to collect...who does that....we all know how it is in ikeja. You can take your phone there now & d next day you won’t see the guy....how do you want me to trust who you asked me to give when you are not trustworthy yourself...then I told you..seybi you know those guys..lemme give you the phone & then you take it there yourself Incase anything happens you will know you are the one to blame..I can’t give the phone to someone I don’t know..since then you refuse to pick my calls & was giving different excuses...3months now....I begged for a refund which you said yourself you said no..ok change it for me you refuse....and mind you....he asked me to give the phone to someone even after he asked me the first time I told him the fault the phone has that I should not give anybody because he doesn’t repair his phones in Nigeria & then later he asked me to go give someone at ikeja...hanhan and you want me to....i about never enjoyed wah I bought from you & I paid you cash......I have every evidence against you & you know....I can post & post and won’t get tired.....pls help me beg him oo i’m Not asking for a refund again because he’s having problem with that buh pls change the phone for me...that’s all I want
Re: Buyers And Deal Hunters.. Please Beware Of Some Pickers by techprodigy(m): 9:47am On Mar 30, 2019
Rihiri:
Now you can talk abi....the same lie you lied is what you are doing here again.....I wish I can do a voice note and put here for everybody to listen....after you sold an iPhone 8+ that the home bottom & camera is not working & I told you....you told me you have iPhone 7+ that is perfect that we shld meet buh I will have to add money to it..i did again & we met....you still sold an iPhone 7+ that the earpiece is not good for me & I told you...you knew this phone was faulty bcuzi called you immediately & you told me to put the phone on loud speaker if I can hear you which I did..so definitely you knew wah you sold...& I told you i’m Done doing business with you pls refund which initially you said it yourself that if i’m Not ok with the phone you will refund..and you kept posting & posting even after the whole world called you including my family begging you to do something.... I mean how can I buy phone from you since January & about never for once enjoyed wah I bought...you said you can’t refund you can only change it & I agreed....till now you kept posting...there was a time you blocked my number & you told my dad I disturb you too much....I mean i’m your customer how can you do something like that.....ever since you sgreef on replacing you stopped picking my calls
the iPhone 8+ you first got from me I told you about the home button and the back camera on zoom function , you tested it with your brother that accompanied you. The next morning you called me that your dad was not happy with the condition of the iPhone 8+, I came through immediately to replaced with a colleague's that introduced you to me.. the replacement was not mine and I told you this, the owner is also on nairaland and he knew about all this events as they unfold. The last replacement was delivered to you right from my pickers dispatcher office. How would I know the speaker is faulty or knew it was at the pick up point in the US when it was shipped in locked. I did not meet you on nairaland so kindly let me know in text whenever you are ready to get it fixed because that iPhone has been with you for 3 months i can imagine the look now because my colleague complained dents with the last one you collected and complained about too sef. and I already made a song about fixing since then. Thank you.
Re: Buyers And Deal Hunters.. Please Beware Of Some Pickers by mixter(m): 10:08am On Mar 30, 2019
A step in the right direction. Good to know the matter is been resolved.
Re: Buyers And Deal Hunters.. Please Beware Of Some Pickers by techprodigy(m): 10:19am On Mar 30, 2019
mixter:
A step in the right direction. Good to know the matter is been resolved.
Thank you. Refunding for bad pick up and faulty Phones is frustrating. I now fix, repair and go back to sleep . She don agree to take it to my apple care office.
Re: Buyers And Deal Hunters.. Please Beware Of Some Pickers by Rihiri: 10:34am On Mar 30, 2019
@dragnet pls look into this....I still have more proof........cc Mikky, Lion, Frinx, Wildchild, Deal hunter, Daaz, Chisom, Omicpet

Re: Buyers And Deal Hunters.. Please Beware Of Some Pickers by Rihiri: 10:35am On Mar 30, 2019
@dragnet please look into it......i paid for a good phone not a faulty phone to be repaired

Re: Buyers And Deal Hunters.. Please Beware Of Some Pickers by Rihiri: 10:44am On Mar 30, 2019
You are saying it’s 3months abi....am I the one at fault..have been calling you since january..even immediately your brother gave me the phone & left..you complained about your colleague that introduced me to you that he said the phone was rough....that’s a lie because even your brother that come to collect the other phone saw how it was in a pouch and he was even the one that removed the screen guide on the phone..so don’t blame me for the 3months you said because you are the one at fault...

Re: Buyers And Deal Hunters.. Please Beware Of Some Pickers by Rihiri: 10:46am On Mar 30, 2019
cc Mikky, Lion, Frinx, Wildchild, Deal hunter, Daaz, Chisom, Omicpet......pls help me oo & put yourself in my position....have I not tried enough..I begged and begged and begged still nothing

Re: Buyers And Deal Hunters.. Please Beware Of Some Pickers by Rihiri: 11:08am On Mar 30, 2019
Cc DRAGNET nothing has been resolved oo

Re: Buyers And Deal Hunters.. Please Beware Of Some Pickers by McMayor(m): 11:09am On Mar 30, 2019
New day, New drama on NL.

1 Like

Re: Buyers And Deal Hunters.. Please Beware Of Some Pickers by wese90(m): 11:18am On Mar 30, 2019
McMayor:
New day, New drama on NL.
Re: Buyers And Deal Hunters.. Please Beware Of Some Pickers by techprodigy(m): 11:22am On Mar 30, 2019
Rihiri:
Cc DRAGNET nothing has been resolved oo
This was how it has been for months now.. we would agreed on a resolution and you will pop up again and disagree. We talked few minutes ago on the phone and you told me to send the number of my apple care engineer in ikeja that you will join him on Monday for the fix! 3 months I'm sorry I can't replace that Phone. Let me jog your memory 3-4 days after you collected the phone. You called me to complained about the mouth piece I advised we fix it because shipment was taking like forever in January then everybody sabi on there then but you said you will wait, thus using the phone in question so for that long replacement is not an option.
Secondly, I blocked and ignored your call because I wake up to different insult SMS
Re: Buyers And Deal Hunters.. Please Beware Of Some Pickers by newman10(m): 11:33am On Mar 30, 2019
Mehn.... not again..
Re: Buyers And Deal Hunters.. Please Beware Of Some Pickers by mixter(m): 11:44am On Mar 30, 2019
Hhmmmmn. Biko resolve this matter tech. Sorry about your experience ma, it will be resolved amicably and hopefully everything will get sorted .
Re: Buyers And Deal Hunters.. Please Beware Of Some Pickers by Rihiri: 11:50am On Mar 30, 2019
you are lying again....thank GOD it’s all in the chat..you are saying I told you 4-5days after I got the phone and it’s in the chat that I told you immediately and you said I should put it on speaker....oga ade I paid for a good phone not faulty one..how will you to tell me to go repair a phone you sold faulty for me after I gave you cash for a good phone....this shows how wicked you are..you are still telling me 3months when the proof shows you made it got to 3months because I never let you rest all this while....you should have done the right thing before it got to this..and even the person that introduced you to me can testify because I never let him rest too..so how can you blame me for the 3months & wah do you expect when you keep ignoring my calls..prayer?!...joker
Re: Buyers And Deal Hunters.. Please Beware Of Some Pickers by Rihiri: 11:56am On Mar 30, 2019
You are full of shit and lies....you are saying I used the phone from January till now��did you gimme another phone to use ehnn..I shld dump the phone and not use when I don’t have another one & you refuse to change it....did you give me another phone and I said no..when you told me you are having problems with shipments in January....you told me before January ending you will do something....how can someone be so confident in lying....so lemme get you well now huh....you will not change it abi?!
Re: Buyers And Deal Hunters.. Please Beware Of Some Pickers by Rihiri: 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2019
you are saying i’m The one that has been coming up with excuses to meet abi....thank GOD the whole evidence is there that i’m Always the one trying to meet u and message you. Pls oo at cc DRAGNET pls where is it in the chat that i’m always the one coming up with excuses....and I still have more evidence oo to prove it..you can come up with your if truly i’m always the one with excuses......
Re: Buyers And Deal Hunters.. Please Beware Of Some Pickers by wildchild1: 12:13pm On Mar 30, 2019
Prodigy don't be angry biko, just help the lady. I believe this is a small issue, worst case scenario if the repair fee is too expensive, you guys can share it equally.
Re: Buyers And Deal Hunters.. Please Beware Of Some Pickers by techprodigy(m): 12:18pm On Mar 30, 2019
wildchild1:
Prodigy don't be angry biko, just help me the lady. I believe this is a small issue, worst case scenario if the repair fee is too expensive, you guys can share it equally.
Boss vex ke?? I no nex because I still called her this morning. I never demanded the fix money from her, I can as well fund her right now to go fix the mouth piece or a replacement with an iPhone 7/8 with some cash. Shes a customer, we call them kings lol
Re: Buyers And Deal Hunters.. Please Beware Of Some Pickers by Rihiri: 12:51pm On Mar 30, 2019
Naso be claiming what you are not here.....wahever it is ehnnnn just be fast cuz i’m Tired if you are not
Re: Buyers And Deal Hunters.. Please Beware Of Some Pickers by techprodigy(m): 12:54pm On Mar 30, 2019
Rihiri:
Naso be claiming what you are not here.....wahever it is ehnnnn just be fast cuz i’m Tired if you are not
make I credit u for the fix? Or I replace with just landed iPhone 8 or 7 with some cash. Call me
Re: Buyers And Deal Hunters.. Please Beware Of Some Pickers by adecamp(m): 12:58pm On Mar 30, 2019
I no like business with woman walahi grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buyers And Deal Hunters.. Please Beware Of Some Pickers by millyajay(f): 1:00pm On Mar 30, 2019
adecamp:
life without us can't b normal grin

1 Like

Re: Buyers And Deal Hunters.. Please Beware Of Some Pickers by mixter(m): 1:05pm On Mar 30, 2019
adecamp:
This table you are shaking no strong o. Retreat, Retreat...... Captain

1 Like

Re: Buyers And Deal Hunters.. Please Beware Of Some Pickers by Rihiri: 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2019
We are very easy to do business with....just be truthful & faithful....that’s all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brand New Playstation 4 Slim 1tb And PS4 Pro 1tb For Sale / This My Blackberry Curve2 Is Going Out, Just Call On 08035634870 / HELP! Where Can I Buy Uk Used Phone In Abuja???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.