Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P (34758 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Celebrates Fashola At 60. / Amachree: Camcorder Found By Fashola At Lekki Tollgate Looked Planted / 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P by farem: 11:08am On Mar 27, 2019
This is after the election and I find this interesting.
The caption is from someone. Read:

"We defeated you, you're still making noise. You just want Atiku to finish his money, yet na only mouth you dey contribute, if they asked you to bring money for lawyers now, you will say Buhari has frozen your account"
AA

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ezeakachidozie/status/1110820332766707712

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P by StOla: 11:23am On Mar 27, 2019
Hahahaha!

The deporter and the deportee.

Peter Obi used that tribal politics to ensure Anambra electorates will not vote for the ACN candidate, Ngige.

Now the same Obiano he did all that for to win for APGA, has become his political enemy.

Fashola: Peter, no be all miscreants I deport, including Yorubas and Hausa. Why you carry am for head go report me to Jonathan that year?

Obi: Nna na politricks. I trick the media to achieve my aim. Like I trick them about my single wristwatch.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P by scribble: 11:25am On Mar 27, 2019
I used 70 million to design website because na yahoo boys do the website for me and Tinubu's own sef dey inside.

Power is not only rocket science. It is nuclear science. I thought if i plant a few green grass on the PHCN line, it will be better.

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P by zlantanfan: 11:43am On Mar 27, 2019
Fashola. abeg i fit contest 2023 o, make your people nor support me with their penchant for failure o.

Obi. Nna you too sabi us.

Alfred. Fash help me beg am make them include me for atiku dollar case for court

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P by Amuocha: 1:15pm On Mar 27, 2019
Fashola has performed 30% (Housing) , 25% (Power) and 40% (Infrastructure)
Re: Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P by globemoney: 1:47pm On Mar 27, 2019
This one go soon port go APC. Anywhere belle face... Abi mopolchi? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
Yet someone without waec rules over all of them.... a brilliant SAN and astonishing Economists in the duo of Obi and Bismarck.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P by richidinho(m): 1:52pm On Mar 27, 2019
Economic 101

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P by senatordave1(m): 1:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
globemoney:
This one go soon port go APC. Anywhere belle face... Abi mopolchi? undecided
Rewane is the next cbn governor

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P by yuanexchanger: 1:55pm On Mar 27, 2019
nice shot.The elitesvdont play politics of hate

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P by nonsobaba: 2:15pm On Mar 27, 2019
StOla:
Hahahaha!

The deporter and the deportee.

Peter Obi used that tribal politics to ensure Anambra electorates will not vote for the ACN candidate, Ngige.

Now the same Obiano he did all that for to win for APGA, has become his political enemy.

Fashola: Peter, no be all miscreants I deport, including Yorubas and Hausa. Why you carry am for head go report me to Jonathan that year?

Obi: Nna na politricks. I trick the media to achieve my aim. Like I trick them about my single wristwatch.
Mind you those people that Fashola deported were mostly wawa and abkakaliki lowlives. They were dropped at Onitsha because onitsha is the gateway to the rest of the east. Funny enough peter obi also deported many abakaliki people back to ebonyi state. For centuries, wawa and abakaliki people bring nothing but shame to Igbos.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P by mandarin: 2:16pm On Mar 27, 2019
These should be in the same team

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P by helinues: 2:36pm On Mar 27, 2019
Die hard supporters, Una see Una life outside..

Forget about what you read on the headlines, these people talk regularly

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 27, 2019
Esseite:
Yet someone without waec rules over all of them.... a brilliant SAN and astonishing Economists in the duo of Obi and Bismarck.
Pitiful my brother. cry

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P by TheAngry1: 3:44pm On Mar 27, 2019
Atiku is now history grin grin grin grin o ma se o! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P by tstx(m): 3:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
Heavyweights

do not think your business is doing well without a website.. you are losing out on potential clients searching the web.. Get a website today... See mY signature. .

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P by benette121: 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2019
i can caption
Re: Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P by quincyshakur(m): 3:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
How dis nonsense fit tak put 3square meals for my table embarassed embarassed embarassed Abi na tunda u won mak e fire u angry

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P by freemanbubble: 3:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
Okay
Re: Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
farem:
This is after the election and I find this interesting.
The caption is from someone. Read:

"We defeated you, you're still making noise. You just want Atiku to finish his money, yet na only mouth you dey contribute, if they asked you to bring money for lawyers now, you will say Buhari has frozen your account"
AA

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ezeakachidozie/status/1110820332766707712

Peter obi, the Chinese man that wants to rule Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P by newproject(m): 3:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
They are friends. They share our money. We share the hatred.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P by Thrifty247: 3:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
Bh
Re: Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P by Opinedecandid(m): 3:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
Obi, my man.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P by Hedonisst: 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
Three Intellectuals. Two partisan, one semi-partisan. But intellectuals still.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P by noisy45(m): 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2019
nsung:
Check Out This Two Sisters Disturbing Social Media With Big Watermelons (Photos)

Click Here To View Photo

Water melon kill you there

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P by Makanjuola89: 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Was Owned By The British For 99years- Rufai Shares Treaty Cession Document / Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family / Senate Engages Protesting Workers After Pulling Down National Assembly Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.