Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,034 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (528102 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (252) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by iyaaliya: 10:38pm On Mar 01, 2020
Let me chip in something...
She is retired and I don't think selling office wears can bring to her the respect with which the VO will look at her than being retired! Fill the retired there, you filled retired last time so did she stop retiring? During interview she can tell VO what she does after retirement. Unless well, the business is huge.
My daddy retired for some time now but has got a consulting job and chairs so many associations that keep him super busy but he never mentioned that extra duties. His applications after retirement have been retired and on few occasions he tells VO these extra duties but he gladly announces to the world, 'i am retired'. Pls leave it as is, if questions come up about this business, do you think VO will be swayed by such business? is the business huge enough? I think what you should focus on are: her sponsor? If your sister, how did she get to US etc

Bkoks:
Hello everyone,

I am applying for my mum's visa. My major concern is she is retired from teaching in 2016 and has been selling office wears for women since then, she was denied last year (I filled in retired), now that I am reapplying should I fill in business and write more about her office wears sales instead of focusing on her retirement and pension from FG.

I will appreciate your advise and response.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Janet200: 12:13am On Mar 02, 2020
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Alphamalekings: 12:40am On Mar 02, 2020
Hello. I know this isn’t the right forum, but I do need advice. I am married to a USC. From calculations my petition will be approved in Sept and interview before December. Right now there is a ban on the Immigrant Visa, from the look of things the Nigerian FG is distracted and has channeled resources to tackle this Coronavirus, thus making us uncertain as to when they will satisfy the US criteria in uplifting the Ban. Now, with an on- going petition yet to be approved and been a Medical personnel. I am thinking applying for “express entry Canada”- a route that leads one to becoming a Permanent Resident in Canada(takes about 18months) or better still applying for an Msc in a Canadian Uni. If I can get myself to Canada,It just takes my wife 2hours from her state to the US to meet me in Canada.As it is I am not getting any younger the Older I become ,the lesser my points for the express entry Canada.My questions are
1. Is it safe to venture in the Express entry route to Canada? Or just go through masters or just wait til this ban is lifted.
2. When it gets to the time of my US interview . Will the Vo’s find out I applied to Canada. If asked if I applied for any other countries Visa is it okay to come out plain or hide such info?I just need advice pls��
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Lawke: 12:47am On Mar 02, 2020
Hello, my family and I got our visit visa from 3years ago and nairaland played a huge role. We have used it twice, so thanks to the people that contribute daily. The question now is, my mum was refused a visit visa last year, she wanted to celebrate her friends bday but was refused, no serious reason was given asides the general reason of not qualifying at this time. She has only been to Dubai since the refusal. This year, she wants to attend a health conference sponsored by her organization, cos she heads the department. I just want to know if she is on the right part. She has been working for 31years as a health professional. And will this corona virus not stop the US from issuing visa?..
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by immax: 1:23am On Mar 02, 2020
Hi guys I just join the trend and I've be trying to read some transcript my question is .... A close friend of my is inviting me for his school graduation which will comes up on the 4th of may 2020 I'm a student just started my HND program my dad will be sponsoring my trip ... Pls I need your assistance consigning the strong ties I can work on and documents that will be required at the Embassy ... Thanks to guru in the house guide a brother ASP .
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 7:45am On Mar 02, 2020
iyaaliya:
Let me chip in something...
She is retired and I don't think selling office wears can bring to her the respect with which the VO will look at her than being retired! Fill the retired there, you filled retired last time so did she stop retiring? During interview she can tell VO what she does after retirement. Unless well, the business is huge.
My daddy retired for some time now but has got a consulting job and chairs so many associations that keep him super busy but he never mentioned that extra duties. His applications after retirement have been retired and on few occasions he tells VO these extra duties but he gladly announces to the world, 'i am retired'. Pls leave it as is, if questions come up about this business, do you think VO will be swayed by such business? is the business huge enough? I think what you should focus on are: her sponsor? If your sister, how did she get to US etc

Nice perspective.
I like this
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by rago(m): 8:44am On Mar 02, 2020
fkj950ax:

Nice perspective.
I like this

I no tell una so? ITKs. They no dey hear word! The elderly wrote retired before. Now they asking her to pay another 60k and go tell em she has a side hustle selling wears.. After retirement! Silly. Artisans dey get visa!

I said they should explore another areas such as sponsor, etc.. I said leave it as is, as has een the norm in the forum na! but look at other means that can boost her chances.

No wahala Sha.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Beverlyhills: 9:10am On Mar 02, 2020
Yes they do provide hilton or Radission blu on a long layover inclusive of dinner n breakfast . Used them in January..

iyaaliya:
Good evening everyone. I know this may not be the right forum but pls I need help oh. Pls who has flown with Egyptair recently? Does it provide hotels for overnight layovers? Flight is Rome to Lagos. Turkish airlines cancelled flights.
2. What about Royal Air maroc? How comfortable is this flight?
Cc: @seyewest
Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 9:26am On Mar 02, 2020
. ITKs.

Some mothers do have them.

The thing about diversity is seeing things from someone else's perspective totally different from yours, and agreeing to it's validity, and not gloat or be snobbish.

Don't get it twisted, it wasn't your perspective we saw sense in. It's was Iyaaliya

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by iyaaliya: 9:37am On Mar 02, 2020
I think your case is different. You are young and active and can actually japa at no risk to you or your family so you may need to prove extra. This mum here is retired. She has probably worked for over 45years. Me I don't see any buying and selling of office wears that will give her more respect than being retired unless the trade is very hugee. Even then, it is best for her to say she is retired and then add this trade in her explanation.

fkj950ax:

When I filled my application. I had Consulting as occupation on my form.
At interview. I told the VO I am a Consultant and have a side hustle as an Event Producer when asked what's do you do.
This side hustle accounted for the 50-pages-plus of Bank Statement I had with me. (They didn't ask for it)

You need to disabuse your mind that everyone pads like you are disposed to. Some of us actually say things as they are and go to bed at night without fear or worries.

Don't let us make this about your ego or lack of mine. Someone needs to get the Mum Stateside for grandparents' duty. That's more important
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by rago(m): 9:44am On Mar 02, 2020
fkj950ax:

Some mothers do have them.

The thing about diversity is seeing things from someone else's perspective totally different from yours, and agreeing to it's validity, and not gloat or be snobbish.

Don't get it twisted, it wasn't your perspective we saw sense in. It's was Iyaaliya

Hear them, "the thing about diversity".... The intellectuals. Na una know. We know nothing about diversity of ideas mscheeew.

Thing is The world should know how u asked that lad to bring the woman back to the embassy and pad her employment to retirement and side hustle when she had been there and denied over same claim. U compared her to ursef as a consultant. U very intelligent. I said, explore other areas. Haba, she's an educated woman. Artisans get visas. Don't turn ur self acclaimed intelligence into rubbish. Be cool.

I have been saying, Leave it AS IS. Let's see na hahahah.
The world is watching una follies. I used t be mute here. One time I commented, they became afraid. Follies.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 10:24am On Mar 02, 2020
iyaaliya:
Good evening everyone. I know this may not be the right forum but pls I need help oh. Pls who has flown with Egyptair recently? Does it provide hotels for overnight layovers? Flight is Rome to Lagos. Turkish airlines cancelled flights.
2. What about Royal Air maroc? How comfortable is this flight?
Cc: @seyewest
Thanks

Egyptair normally provide accommodation for stopover of more than 10Hrs and above, they provide tours and sightseeing for more than 6hrs and less than 10hrs stopover.
As for Royal Maroc, you will be provided accommodation if your stopover is more than 8hrs and if you're not black or Black African, my client was not provided accommodation while white heading to US and other destinations were provided for, he slept in the airport.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 10:29am On Mar 02, 2020
rago:

Idiot. The elderly woman is retired. Consulting job kor, consulting job ni.

embarassed....you need to apologize, please

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by iyaaliya: 10:32am On Mar 02, 2020
Okay. Thank you. I will check it out next time. I have booked one with short layover. I don taya. I wan go home. The Corona thing dey scare me. to say they don't even see it as a big deal in this country despite recording some cases. Tnz

Beverlyhills:
Yes they do provide hilton or Radission blu on a long layover inclusive of dinner n breakfast . Used them in January..

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by iyaaliya: 10:33am On Mar 02, 2020
Thank you. Royal maroc has short layover. I don buy am. Will look out for Egyptair next time.

seyewest:

Egyptair normally provide accommodation for stopover of more than 10Hrs and above, they provide tours and sightseeing for more than 6hrs and less than 10hrs stopover.
As for Royal Maroc, you will be provided accommodation if your stopover is more than 8hrs and if you're not black or Black African, my client was not provided accommodation while white heading to US and other destinations were provided for, he slept in the airport.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by iyaaliya: 10:39am On Mar 02, 2020
Honestly, save your money. If you honestly ask yourself and answer these questions,you will know I am not being mean. The person graduating isn't even your family, will the graduation not hold either you there or not, you are still a student, do you think the VO will see you as not taking advantage of the Visa? You are a flight risk, why will your dad be spending over 300k for you to go attend a friend's graduation if he doesn't see that as a send off gift to you. Pls, note I may be wrong but generally, these and many more are what the VO will use to assess you.

immax:
Hi guys I just join the trend and I've be trying to read some transcript my question is .... A close friend of my is inviting me for his school graduation which will comes up on the 4th of may 2020 I'm a student just started my HND program my dad will be sponsoring my trip ... Pls I need your assistance consigning the strong ties I can work on and documents that will be required at the Embassy ... Thanks to guru in the house guide a brother ASP .

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 10:40am On Mar 02, 2020
iyaaliya:
Thank you. Royal maroc has short layover. I don buy am. Will look out for Egyptair next time.

Great, please leave that country oooo and you need to be extra careful at the airport.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 11:04am On Mar 02, 2020
iyaaliya:
Honestly, save your money. If you honestly ask yourself and answer these questions,you will know I am not being mean. The person graduating isn't even your family, will the graduation not hold either you there or not, you are still a student, do you think the VO will see you as not taking advantage of the Visa? You are a flight risk, why will your dad be spending over 300k for you to go attend a friend's graduation if he doesn't see that as a send off gift to you. Pls, note I may be wrong but generally, these and many more are what the VO will use to assess you.

You're not wrong ooo

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 11:08am On Mar 02, 2020
seyewest:

Great, please leave that country oooo and you need to be extra careful at the airport.

Please elucidate on this. This is the 3rd time in 4 - 5 weeks I have heard or read this same statement. What's up with Morocco? It's on my 2020 BuckeList o
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by rago(m): 11:47am On Mar 02, 2020
seyewest:

embarassed....you need to apologize, please

No paint me black. Are u sure ur following conversations? No one has insulted the retired mom. I'm not sure u follow well. I won't explain myself. I owe no one no apology. The public knows that.

By the way, if ur too proper and gentlemanly the way you presumably want the public to know that you are, u can tell your buddy afonja to apologize to over 80 percent of people in this forum.

It's coz of people like that I became vocal on this group. It's a shame. Shame. You seem to condone one. It's from ur mouth I learned he's a US citizen.. That we should accord him preferential respect. It's a shame.

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AfonjaBoston: 2:01pm On Mar 02, 2020
I see lucas99 o boy how far na?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 10:37pm On Mar 02, 2020
fkj950ax:

Please elucidate on this. This is the 3rd time in 4 - 5 weeks I have heard or read this same statement. What's up with Morocco? It's on my 2020 BuckeList o

I'm talking about Italy due to the outbreak of Corona Virus

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (252)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Thread for South Korea prospective students / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.