Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,632 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (528212 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (252) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ikaboy: 11:37pm On Jun 29, 2019
FUNNY GUYS

Spanishmilf:
What your real plan gangan
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by awumen: 11:37pm On Jun 29, 2019
Newestman:

You think everyone thinks fraudulent like you?
Mr newest, how do you expect to get genuine advice from the people you already label as fraudulent moreover you don't have to result to insults, the question was straight,tell us your real reason for these trip since you came here for advice and if you think my response meant you are fraudulent then you have it up your sleeve already.so pls keep your subject as you are no where near my league

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by jj17cv(m): 6:37am On Jun 30, 2019
@Spanishmilf
Funny what kind of question is that
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Monmarri: 6:38am On Jun 30, 2019
Chiboi4reel:
Good day guys,I will be going for interview in July to attend a conference, please what are the likely questions been my first time. No travel history. Please what's the best advice?

Just read the transcript of the tread very well. U will get transcript of people that are attending for conference. Just do your best and ask for God favour. My only advice let the conference u are attending be something that is relating to your field of study or relating to your job.

People have gotten visa for USA without traveling history. All the best

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Newestman: 6:51am On Jun 30, 2019
awumen:
Mr newest, how do you expect to get genuine advice from the people you already label as fraudulent moreover you don't have to result to insults, the question was straight,tell us your real reason for these trip since you came here for advice and if you think my response meant you are fraudulent then you have it up your sleeve already.so pls keep your subject as you are no where near my league

Are you a VO to ask me to tell you my genuine reason?

I stated that I want to travel alone this year and my wife will travel with the kids next year, and you are still asking me my genuine reason.

What kind of irrelevant question is that?

7 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OmoBendel24: 7:23am On Jun 30, 2019
I have a Business/Tourist US visa. In one of my visits I spent about 5months in the US which was not intended, how will it affect my next visit or visa renewal?

Mel Burslan
Mel Burslan, Have been to US with B1/B2 & H1B visas in the past

Not positively. Even if you were given 6 months of stay by the CBP officer.

It also depends what you told the CBP officer as your reason and expected length of your visit. The point is, if your plan was to be in the US to attend a business meeting and may be see family members and go back home in 30 days and told this to the CBP officer and he turned around and stamped 6 months long stay on your passport, it doesn’t mean that he is giving you a free pass.

When you get your US visa, the main consideration of the consular officer was if your ties to your home country was strong or not, so that you are more than likely to return home, because something is waiting for you at home, which is important to you.

Now, you said you will be away from home for 30 days. It is understandable. But if you go AWOL fro 5 months, guess what ? Whatever the consular officer thought that something important to you, was not so important after all. You can stay away from whatever this thing is, let it be a job, an ailing parent, or a husband or child or any combination of these, it was not that important after all. You have proven that by staying away for 5 months long. And this is recorded in yor immigration file. Next time you want to go to the US with the same visa, you may find it cancelled and you may be held back from boarding the aircraft. Or if your visa has expired and you need a new one, guess what, you do not have strong ties to your homeland and denial is almost certain for the new visa

7 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 9:07am On Jun 30, 2019
Newestman:
Please, which browser is best in accessing the DS-160 form? I'm using latest version of Firefox and I have flash installed, but the page doesn't load smoothly. If it loads at all, it will bounce back to default page. It's frustrating my registration.

Try to use your phone. You have to do it carefully to ensure no mistakes.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Mizwisdom(f): 10:59am On Jun 30, 2019
Wajt:

@chips101
Christ!!! Why are u so bitter? Don't judge any man in that manner.
Flourish?! That's so crude
Come back and say the same thing when:
U have been robbed 6 times and millions carted away
When ur wife's plate number is texted to you by criminals
When ur security man is shot dead
When ur manager is still recovering from a gun shot in the ankle and u r paying thousands of Naira that has accumulated in to millions in treating him
Come back and say this same thing when u pay SARS to get the button of it and they bring u no result.

Don't just play the judge of character,my 5 ur old daughter has been to more countries that u can ever visit in ur life. Staying back in the States is not becoz I can't send them to good schools and afford meals on the table. It is bcoz this bleeped up country scares the shit out of me.

Is it only you they're targeting or what? you're making money here but your family is kept elsewhere. I just hope your hands are clean, not that you'll cause trouble for other people here while making money, knowing that you have nothing to lose if kasala burst

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by groovychik(f): 12:14pm On Jun 30, 2019
Know your travel plans, have an itinerary of what and what you plan to do. Ask yourself if you really can afford to travel. If your intentions are genuine, pray for a patient VO, if there are not, certain behaviour in front of them will give you away and it will be rejected. Good luck.

Newestman:
My wife and I were denied in 2016. We wanted to visit for vacation. We were newly married. No kids. I work. She is a student.

Three years after, we have two kids. I now want to visit a mentor. I still work. My wife is in final year. I will sponsor myself.

I believe I will get the visa.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by kingvincenteze: 12:15pm On Jun 30, 2019
good day every body, happy sunday to u all, pls help me I want to start my application now but honestly I don't know what to do now am married with 2kids am into plumber and welder have a little shop were I do some welder fabrication I want to move oversea to try my destiny but I don't know were to start about the visa things and the type of visa to go for and the amount it wil cost me pls I invite u all to response to my post thank u all
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ugosample:

let me give you a piece of advice My man

Talk less of your plans here, And do what you believe is best for your family

Discussing too much here may expose you
.Just do what you feel is best, as the man of the house, and be ready to take whatever comes out of it

But in all things, be witty and careful

cheers
Agree. Waj, you tell too much.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Wajt: 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Is it only you they're targeting or what? you're making money here but your family is kept elsewhere. I just hope your hands are clean, not that you'll cause trouble for other people here while making money, knowing that you have nothing to lose if kasala burst
Funny... Very clean hands
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Wajt: 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ugosample:

let me give you a piece of advice My man

Talk less of your plans here, And do what you believe is best for your family

Discussing too much here may expose you
.Just do what you feel is best, as the man of the house, and be ready to take whatever comes out of it

But in all things, be witty and careful

cheers
Word!!!

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Wajt: 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2019
123JohnF:

Agree. Waj, you tell too much.
I concur,i really did. The heat was much that I had to vent my system. Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Newestman: 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2019
kingvincenteze:
good day every body, happy sunday to u all, pls help me I want to start my application now but honestly I don't know what to do now am married with 2kids am into plumber and welder have a little shop were I do some welder fabrication I want to move oversea to try my destiny but I don't know were to start about the visa things and the type of visa to go for and the amount it wil cost me pls I invite u all to response to my post thank u all

My brother, it's not always greener overseas. It's not too easier over there. There are a lot of factors to consider.

Why not keep doing your plumbing and weldering and then try to see if you can pick one or two digital skills so that you can offer some virtual digital services.

Or you can try to take your plumbing and weldering to another level by having a structured business around your skills.

You can also send your wife to nursing school. If she graduates, she can find and get job in US or UK and then from there, you and the kids will join her after securing her permanent residence.

It's a long journey.

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by kingvincenteze: 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2019
thank u, newestman am very happy the way u answer me brotherly u know it haven't not bee easy any way but I believe that oversea we be much better that here brother honestly this our plumbering and welder job is by amount of poelps u know,thank u for ur understanding
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Ugosample(m): 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
Wajt:

Word!!!

pls heed the advice

Nigeria is a destroyed country that many sensible people want to leave by all means, I understand that well...

Even after striving to make it, because you are surrounded by so many hungry and frustrated people, you cannot enjoy in peace without threats of kidnap, robberies, diabolical things and even worse.

I get all that

But still.....

BE CAREFUL AND DISCRETE
your kids deserve better life

And lastly, in your heart of hearts you should know what you are doing is akin to stealing
but then, one has to do what he has to do...
that is the way of the world

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Newestman: 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2019
Wajt:

Word!!!

Wajt, you have made a mistake already. In fact, you deliberately left them to overstay. You pointed that out.

Now, you are looking for way out of the mess. I get you.

I encourage you to find a way out fast. Get an immigration lawyer to help you. If it demands leaving for other countries like Canada, please do. Just do everything within your power not to complicate this thing and get temporary or permanent ban from US immigration.

Sort things out. Your wife and kids deserve to be in any country legally. Try and give them legal status please.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nersh: 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
This forum has been taken over by scam artists. Not surprised. This is Nigeria after all

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 5:41pm On Jun 30, 2019
Nersh:
This forum has been taken over by scam artists. Not surprised. This is Nigeria after all

Nawa oooo
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Phemorinho(m): 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
OmoBendel24:

Actually, that won't work. The message you sent too does not have good enough content.... The old and new DS160 form details are not there, likewise both applicants' details, you ought to send his passport data page alongside the message. I'm however surprised you didn't even get a response from them at all, strange. Anyways, this is one of the reasons I keep advocating for the setting up of individual profiles for all applicants, it's easier from there to fix challenges of this nature.

Ladyguinevere ma, will plead that this solution is added to your introductory message for this thread, please. This one is actually no fault of applicant's so to speak.

The fastest and easiest solution for your situation now and generally is to call their number (kindly search for it, it's in the previous thread I think), explain your predicament and have them change your brother's DS160 number from their end, this won't happen without them questioning a bit though, basic questions. Ensure you have his passport with you when making the call....
Thank you so much. I am much relieved now even as I've not solved it,but I see a solution in this response. God bless you always. Salute!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Phemorinho(m): 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
seyewest:

Keep checking the email address you use to register for the profile.

Thanks so much
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by overlord77: 5:13am On Jul 01, 2019
Newestman:
Please, which browser is best in accessing the DS-160 form? I'm using latest version of Firefox and I have flash installed, but the page doesn't load smoothly. If it loads at all, it will bounce back to default page. It's frustrating my registration.

Chrome or IE has never disappointed though.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by overlord77: 5:27am On Jul 01, 2019
awumen:

Honestly, for the lots that travel a lot here and are supposed to be more matured based on the exposures, this is too petty. Who said anything about league now @awumen.

We need to chill the 'f' out. Our biggest problem is that we hate ourselves too much. We don't give a hoot who is scourged by the consequences of our actions as long as it pleases selfish intents. @NewestMan, we ain't VOs. Give it a try and see how it goes. No one here can satisfactorily predict your chances of success. Remember, all applicants are seen as an immigrant by default till you prove otherwise

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by awumen: 6:16am On Jul 01, 2019
overlord77:

Honestly, for the lots that travel a lot here and are supposed to be more matured based on the exposures, this is too petty. Who said anything about league now @awumen.

We need to chill the 'f' out. Our biggest problem is that we hate ourselves too much. We don't give a hoot who is scourged by the consequences of our actions as long as it pleases selfish intents. @NewestMan, we ain't VOs. Give it a try and see how it goes. No one here can satisfactorily predict your chances of success. Remember, all applicants are seen as an immigrant by default till you prove otherwise
thanks for your response,apologies for using the wrong words,have been here for many years if you run through any of post, am the type dat never insult anyone but wat I won't take is name calling even when it's not necessary.i can't see the reason for addressing us (I and spanishmilf)
as "fraudulent".the question from spanishmilf was straight forward ,i only made a small joke out of it, so where exactly did I get it wrong?he(newestman),can respond and tell me he's not comfy with my joke but addressing me as FRAUD is a no-no for me.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by overlord77: 10:06am On Jul 01, 2019
awumen:
thanks for your response,apologies for using the wrong words,have been here for many years if you run through any of post, am the type dat never insult anyone but wat I won't take is name calling even when it's not necessary.i can't see the reason for addressing us (I and spanishmilf)
as "fraudulent".the question from spanishmilf was straight forward ,i only made a small joke out of it, so where exactly did I get it wrong?he(newestman),can respond and tell me he's not comfy with my joke but addressing me as FRAUD is a no-no for me.

Apologies then. maybe i came off a tad harsh. Let's just all be civil and ignore the scammers giving the rest of us Nigerians, a bad name.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by cydophobia(m): 6:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
This is serious,imagine this thread is struggling at the bottom of front page.

Trump there is God o.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 10:23am On Jul 02, 2019
cydophobia:
This is serious,imagine this thread is struggling at the bottom of front page.

Trump there is God o.

It's actually not because of Trump but because of people who want us to pat them on the back for intentionally breaking the law.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Kalkaothar: 10:41am On Jul 02, 2019
Hello guys!
I'm new here, please help with clarifications and advise on the following.
I was denied a U.S Student visa at the Lagos Embassy on the 20th of June. School starts August 20 and classes start August 26. I am considering reapplying.
Here are my questions;
Will I be able to use emergency booking and I if I am, who has an idea on the nearest available EMERGENCY date in Lagos?
Someone said since I was denied in Lagos, I should still reapply in Lagos, what do you think?
What are the chances for getting my visa approved if I reapply a second time after 2weeks of denial?

Thanks in anticipation of your response. Kindly advice on other informations I might need.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
Kalkaothar:
Hello guys!
I'm new here, please help with clarifications and advise on the following.
I was denied a U.S Student visa at the Lagos Embassy on the 20th of June. School starts August 20 and classes start August 26. I am considering reapplying.
Here are my questions;
Will I be able to use emergency booking and I if I am, who has an idea on the nearest available EMERGENCY date in Lagos?
Someone said since I was denied in Lagos, I should still reapply in Lagos, what do you think?
What are the chances for getting my visa approved if I reapply a second time after 2weeks of denial?

Thanks in anticipation of your response. Kindly advice on other informations I might need.

What makes you think they will give you visa even after re-applying and can you share your transcript here?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (252)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Thread for South Korea prospective students / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.