Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

How To Make A Good ROI with 'NO' Investment 2019. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Make A Good ROI with 'NO' Investment 2019. (840 Views)

Increase Your Profit And ROI With These Kind Of Websites / Investment Opportunity!!!!! Get Good ROI / Make 20% Monthly Roi With Cooperative Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Good ROI with 'NO' Investment 2019. by Nexusvibes(m): 11:38am On Mar 27, 2019
Some may have be heard about airdrops (An airdrop is a distribution of a cryptocurrency token or coin, usually for free, to a large number of wallet addresses. Airdrops are primarily implemented as a way of gaining attention and new followers, resulting in a larger user-base and a wider disbursement of coins). And some others may have been lucky to enter and get some coins which the trade or sale to make some money. Imagine if you where lucky to have be one of those who joined ONTOLOGY AIRDROP which was distributed its token in 2018 at the rate of $0.20 as of today according to coinmarketcap 1ont is $1.25 and you have 1000onts .Lets do the math here 1000 *1.25=$1250 so you have made roughly #445,000 over with no investment at all just joining the program. We all could testify to what happened with bitcoin in 2009 where some were given free 1000Btc that worths $3.8million today.
So I will like you to join the community today to be among those to get this airdrop which the rate of 1DGTX is $0.07 according to coinmarketcap, if you are lucky to get 1000DGTX (1000*0.7=$70) and when lauched on 30th April may go up and you still made a profit without any investment at all . Don't wait for your friend or anyone it is not a ponzi , mlm or get rich quick system. Click this link to find out more and your way to financial freedom. https://digitexfutures.com?kid=XQY74. If you have any questions drop it here..
Re: How To Make A Good ROI with 'NO' Investment 2019. by Nexusvibes(m): 12:13pm On Mar 27, 2019
Pick up this opportunity now and be happy tomorrow.
Re: How To Make A Good ROI with 'NO' Investment 2019. by Adek65: 11:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
How can i get more coin?

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Make Money From Agricultural Investment! / Bankers/lawyers Help! I Am About To Loose My Dad's Investment / Real Owners Of MTN Nigeria Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.