Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo (69716 Views)

U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond / Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power / Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by dainformant(m): 12:30pm On Mar 27, 2019
Residents of Igboeze north local government area of Enugu state, have been gripped with fear after a lady was found dead in a bush in the community.

It was gathered that the deceased was allegedly raped, according to the villagers as she was found partially unclad with her underwear missing.

Her corpse was discovered in the bush early this morning, thereby throwing the community into panic as to what led to her death.

The villagers notified the police who arrived the scene to evacuate the corpse and begin investigation into the death.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/lady-found-dead-in-a-bush-in-imufu-igboeze-lga-in-enugu.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by softwerk(f): 12:34pm On Mar 27, 2019
angry

They first rapped her and then they killed her?!

With all the numbers of Oloshos around?

May God punish the culprits with incurable and embarrassing diseases like swollen football-sized testicles!

186 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by nosiebaba(m): 12:43pm On Mar 27, 2019
I wish those men will be caught and taken to prison and gang raped by men also

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
R I P.... hope the culprits are caught by the police

25 Likes

Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by pillarmaria(m): 12:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
This is very sad.....
Girls should be very careful moving about at Night.
But trust me, them no go hear.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by freemanbubble: 2:43pm On Mar 27, 2019
Hmmmmmm

I don't know how person go get mind kill another person.
If i see a stranger who has not eaten i still feel pains inside me not to talk of killing

Even to kill chicken dey hard me

I don't understand

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by IjebuWarrior: 2:43pm On Mar 27, 2019
Awon deh-veh-lopers sha... Savage Cannibals! angry

R.I.P to the dead! embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by Hoodbilonia: 2:44pm On Mar 27, 2019
When wud it be my ex

4 Likes

Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by ExAngel007(f): 2:44pm On Mar 27, 2019
I feel like crying
Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by MycroftHolmes: 2:45pm On Mar 27, 2019
RIP to the dead.

Only if the criminals will be apprehended and sentenced...but no, na naija we dey sad

10 Likes

Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by Authoreety: 2:45pm On Mar 27, 2019
Cursed be any one that had a hand in this atrocity...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by Chimaokigwe: 2:45pm On Mar 27, 2019
There are fingerprints on that body
There is semen on the body.
There are DNA deposits in the areas of pressure where the rapist struggled with the victim.

Those fingerprints in the body registered for BVN
The BVN have accounts that can be traced.
The fingerprints on the body can be traced to the BVN.

With less than 400k, those fingerprints can be picked and run against the CBN database for BVN holders.
The names, addresses and details would pop up.

Obtain semen samples from the most prominent male names which showed up in the BVN database and match it with the semen found on the corpse.

No need to start to look for the owner of the DNA. Use his BVN to remove like 5k from his account and send him like 4 alerts. He would come running to the bank and they would arrest him there. Bait him to come to you.

Solving crime is not rocket science, we are just cursed with unseriousness in this country. The country is being run like Nairaland. No improvement, no innovation. Abject stagnation.

265 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by ZUKKYY(m): 2:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
too bad
Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by jetson06: 2:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
men she has a nice body

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
Nigeria my country. Just imagine

1 Share

Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by mourinhob: 2:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
She looks pregnant.

"And the underwear missing"

Na dem boys handwork be this
Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by jetson06: 2:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
i will bang her corpse though.

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by nony43(m): 2:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
C
Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
All of this kinda news will soon be a old story, my belief.

Only a few with great Insights understands this.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by mightyhaze: 2:47pm On Mar 27, 2019
This is why i advocate for rapists and murderers to be sold to big hospitals overseas as organ donors. proceeds should be in tens of millions,and should be given as part compensation to immediate family of victims!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by netflicks(m): 2:47pm On Mar 27, 2019
Her underwear taken....hmmm there shall be no peace for the wicked....there is always a payback!

6 Likes

Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by manneger2: 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2019
Very sad, this can't happen in developed country, u can go any where in uae with bundle of dirham with no fear of anything even at midnight.
Very sad for my dear country

2 Likes

Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by greensandy: 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2019
This people.
Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by afoltundeseen(f): 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2019
Rituals don't too much for this nation.

Anyway check my aiggy
Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2019
Ibo, ibo ibo !!!!

How many times I call una name? When you allow the afonja into your region this is the result.

Come and see what they are doing in Edo state angry

5 Likes

Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by OILOFGLADNESS: 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2019
dainformant:
Residents of Igboeze north local government area of Enugu state, have been gripped with fear after a lady was found dead in a bush in the community.

It was gathered that the deceased was allegedly raped, according to the villagers as she was found partially unclad with her underwear missing.

Her corpse was discovered in the bush early this morning, thereby throwing the community into panic as to what led to her death.

The villagers notified the police who arrived the scene to evacuate the corpse and begin investigation into the death.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/lady-found-dead-in-a-bush-in-imufu-igboeze-lga-in-enugu.html

stole her under wear,

the person that did this might be someone close to her
Re: Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo by IjebuWarrior: 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2019
jameshot0001:
10 SEX STYLES TO GIVE YOUR LOVER TO MAKE HIM OR HER NOT TO LEAVE YOU

CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE

E no go better for you as you dey post dis kain nonsense on top dis kain news. angry

20 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Dies While Switching On Generator For Her Kids In Lagos (Photos) / Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m / Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.