Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,508 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:50 PM

Beauty Would Always Fade!!!. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beauty Would Always Fade!!!. (302 Views)

Please, How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pics. Ins) / Your Beauty Will Fade, Never Rely On It / She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beauty Would Always Fade!!!. by Honesty007(m): 2:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
Nowadays,married women,young gals and single ladies nearing marriagable age have spent fortune on their bodies to retain their figures,change their skin color,enhance or reduce their bums or boobs or cosmetic surgery to look like popular celebrities.
Then,after becoming mothers,they want to go against nature by making themselves sexy or exposing sensitive parts of the body.
what is pitiful here is that we now have fake parts of the female body and these are worn to get attention and patronage from men.
modelling is the main art of body trading and soul trading for financial or material purposes.
its unfortunate that instead of them to stop overeating and discipline their bodies with strenous exercises and spiritual exercises of God like fasting to reduce belly fats or waist fat u c them all going under knife to destroy the temple of God .it is to note that the true beauty they think they are looking for is not that of God but sinful and menpleasing and of the devil.

(1) (Reply)

Surprise Goes Wrong As Ungrateful Lady Slaps Boyfriend With Cake(video) / The Major Causes Of Failed Celebrity Marriages / June Babies Should Gather Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.