Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) (82178 Views)

Abiola Ajimobi Grandson Greets Dolapo Osinbajo In Yoruba "Dobaleid" / Reno Omokri Comment About Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo Tying Aisha Buhari's Headgear / Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by olagbola45(m): 12:02pm On Mar 28, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Look who's talking... Aren't you the same shameless [b]halfwit who keeps ass-licking one average-looking guttersnipe afonjess from thread to thread simply because you think she's based in china[/b]quote author=tohyorsih post=77059426]
ok thankyou

Here is the comment, it is bodly written on the fifth page

Stop being an hypocrite

man can you just stop dis already.....and Toyo is my sister brother so pls just know wot u will b saying
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by SuperIgbo1(m): 12:02pm On Mar 28, 2019
tohyorsih:

oga, i didn't support nor oppose any tribe. i only said we shouldn't be tribalistic. let's not sentimental! you're an elderly man lets learn to say things the way they are. i'm a Nigerian not a yoruba girl. so, i'm wasn't moved wen he called me an afonja because i know i'm not one.
Thankyou!

Who called my chic an ugly afonja?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by olagbola45(m): 12:03pm On Mar 28, 2019
Kagd10:

You can tell me you're no afonja but not him? You're just too dumb! Olagbola45, just warn your sister already. If I go harder on her, don't blame me.

lol sha pls take it easy on her pls lol
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by SuperIgbo1(m): 12:06pm On Mar 28, 2019
Kagd10:

You can tell me you're no afonja but not him? You're just too dumb! Olagbola45, just warn your sister already. if I go harder on her, don't blame me.

This is so typical of Yoruba men. Going hard on your folks while, external forces stay decimating y'all. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Iamgrey5(m): 12:10pm On Mar 28, 2019
Kagd10:

You quoted me. Why na. Sorry for the rants.
lol. I didn't mean to qoute you
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Kagd10: 12:11pm On Mar 28, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

This is so typical of Yoruba men. Going hard on your folks while, external forces stay decimating y'all. grin grin grin grin grin

Dahomey women are Yorubas in Benin Republic. They don't have inferiority complex. I could also show you the history of Ibadan attacking Oyo Ile. Every sub fractions of Yorubas were all known as warlords until the British came.

I won't take saboteurs or people who side with others who demean the great Yorubas! Yoruba ain't just a tribe but a race!
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Iamgrey5(m): 12:13pm On Mar 28, 2019
olagbola45:

man can you just stop dis already.....and Toyo is my sister brother so pls just know wot u will b saying
lol

Bruv, the girl is irredeemable slowpoke tbh

But I have nothing against stupid people grin
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Guruindahouse(m): 2:21pm On Mar 28, 2019
Respect sir! But the nincompoop SuperIgbo1 has refused to quote me.

Yoruba rocks
Kagd10:

Dahomey women are Yorubas in Benin Republic. They don't have inferiority complex. I could also show you the history of Ibadan attacking Oyo Ile. Every sub fractions of Yorubas were all known as warlords until the British came.

I won't take saboteurs or people who side with others who demean the great Yorubas! Yoruba ain't just a tribe but a race!
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Guruindahouse(m): 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2019
You are a son of kolanut-hawking mama if you stop quoting me.

Take a look below pls. Look at your fore mamas displaying their cancerous t.its.

Oni Ku ire. Keep demeaning my race, and I will come for you.
SuperIgbo1:

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by SuperIgbo1(m): 7:01pm On Mar 28, 2019
Guruindahouse:
You are a son of kolanut-hawking mama if you stop quoting me.

Take a look below pls. Look at your fore mamas displaying their cancerous t.its.

Oni Ku ire. Keep demeaning my race, and I will come for you.

Stop stalking me, you obnoxious sewage rat.

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Guruindahouse(m): 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2019
Eyah Pele, you have been busied while working at construction site. You will survive it, moronic, slowpoke and idiotic fool.

E no go better for all of una hating Yoruba here.

If i am a rat, with what I had achieved in life, you must be an irritating cockroach.

You are the son of kolanut-hawking bitchy mama if you don't reply me.

Awon oloribuku omo ale. Decency and decorum is not in pigs' dictionary ofcourse. I will go dirtier with you because I am following you here.

Its not your fault demeaning a whole race but the Yorubas that is giving nincompoop like you the opportunity.

Your hatred towards us will terminate your miserable and worthless lives.
SuperIgbo1:

Stop stalking me, you obnoxious sewage rat.

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Chipink(f): 10:00pm On Mar 28, 2019
Kagd10:

I can't even imagine how your sweat stinks as a result of the gorilla hairs on your body. OSU and smells, highly synonymous! Yam leg with manly face and hairy body! God forbid rubbish in my life.

Hehehehehehe... See cow
We know how useless yoruba men just sell their fortune to marry igbo gals and dump their dirty ugly pigs,
Yoryba women are bad market to Nigeria nobody wants them,
Dirty smelly things with ugly black scratched face..

A yoruba man once said!!

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Chipink(f): 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

I hate You too with Passion

Olawale, u are a fool I hate u angry
U stink

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Chipink(f): 10:02pm On Mar 28, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

You are banking on a picture ?

Is that how stupid you are ?
Since we are enemy, only a fool underestimate his enemy
That was exactly the Mistake the Hausa make in Ile-ife but only a few of them live to tell the story
I am very sure you are going to behave in Lagos State

U are boring
Stop chest beating and send IGBOS out of Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Chipink(f): 10:13pm On Mar 28, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Worthless attention seeker

Seeking the attention of Yoruba men that will never consider your cheap self. Rolling in the mud like some cheap wh... to look for relevance.

At the end of the day, all your stolid brain could muster is how you smell like a dirty pig. cheesy

Looolz, grin, "seeking attention of Yoruba men"
Pls which sensible woman does that?
Even ur women agree that u are useless.

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Chipink(f): 10:15pm On Mar 28, 2019
Guruindahouse:
Useless Swine!
[s]Are you in your muddy village or in Lagos? Because I am beginning to wonder why you woke up at 2.00am to reply me. Mosquitoes must had tormented your useless life overthere.

You are too irrelevant, honestly. Do you agree with me now? Hating sophisticated tribe does not hold any water from a nincompoop like you.

No be your useless parents born you if you no reply me. I can use the money that can feed a whole of your generations in a month to buy data meanwhile you are in your potorpotor village where you are rationing your data to reply me.

I have started following you here stupendous stupid daughter of Harlot. Attack any individual if you like, but don't denigrate my tribe. Na one by one I will be tackiling you good-for-nothing tribalistic chest beaters.

Take it to anywhere, Yoruba rocks![/s]

U must be man for staying in ur brownroof to claim Lagos

LAGOS IS A NO MANS land as long as u guys want ONE NIGERIA cool

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Guruindahouse(m): 10:24pm On Mar 28, 2019
You are nonentity with fishy-smelling p..ssy. I need SuperIgbo1 to reply me. Where have you been since morning by the way? You must have been sent out to hawk Kolanut and groundnut. Pele, you will be alright one day. Oloriburuku Onise.

I am staying in brown-roof.. Hahaha. I don't think your 10 generations combine can achieve what I have attained in life. Poverty cant come near me and household forever. Meanwhile, you are still hiding in your muddy and marshy hut while trying to seek attention of hardworking guys to bring your good-for-nothing ass to Lagos.
Yoruba are rock stars. You will die prematurely because of jealously and envy you have for us.
Chipink:

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by PenisCaP: 10:27pm On Mar 28, 2019
tohyorsih:

sister, you don't have to generalize it. i'm a yoruba girl but 80% of my friends are igbos cos we were taught to love other people irrespective of the tribe they came from. As for me, i love igbo people and nothing can change that.

Nwanyi oma,babym, I love me more for this now kissI have Yoruba friends too I love their ladies too.

Uhm, but I hope u fvck them too undecided
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by SuperIgbo1(m): 10:34pm On Mar 28, 2019
Guruindahouse:
You are nonentity with fishy-smelling p..ssy. I need SuperIgbo1 to reply me. Where have you been since morning by the way? You must have been sent out to hawk Kolanut and groundnut. Pele, you will be alright one day. Oloriburuku Onise.

I am staying in brown-roof.. Hahaha. I don't think your 10 generations combine can achieve what I have attained in life. Poverty cant come near me and household forever. Meanwhile, you are still hiding in your muddy and marshy hut while trying to seek attention of hardworking guys to bring your good-for-nothing ass to Lagos.
Yoruba are rock stars. You will die prematurely because of jealously and envy you have for us.

Man, keep your homoerotic fingers and fantasies off my moniker. Why are you mentioning me in all your vacuous posts?

I don't mess with gay arse folks. I got a Yoruba chic, tohyorsih to myself already, loooooooool.

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by tohyorsih(f): 10:54pm On Mar 28, 2019
PenisCaP:

Nwanyi oma,babym, I love me more for this now kissI have Yoruba friends too I love their ladies too.

Uhm, but I hope u fvck them too undecided
fvck them?how do you mean?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Guruindahouse(m): 10:58pm On Mar 28, 2019
You are a fool. Go back to check your posts In the past, did you make sensible posts as well. You no well. So, you think all your hateful posts towards Yoruba make sense?
SuperIgbo1:

Man, keep your homoerotic fingers and fantasies off my moniker. Why are you mentioning me in all your vacuous posts?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by tohyorsih(f): 11:22pm On Mar 28, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

I don't mess with gay arse folks. I got a Yoruba chic, tohyorsih to myself already, loooooooool.
come again!
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 11:53pm On Mar 28, 2019
Chipink:

U are boring
Stop chest beating and send IGBOS out of Lagos.

You should Misbehave first
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 11:56pm On Mar 28, 2019
Chipink:

Olawale, u are a fool I hate u angry
U stink

You are still in Severe pain
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 11:57pm On Mar 28, 2019
Chipink:

Looolz, grin, "seeking attention of Yoruba men"
Pls which sensible woman does that?
Even ur women agree that u are useless.

Yam Leg and Hairy Lady for that matter
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 11:59pm On Mar 28, 2019
Chipink:

Organize a Group and Carry a Placard with Lagos is no man's Land Written on it then March across Lagos
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 12:04am On Mar 29, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

External Forces decimated us but we still have Lands that's three time bigger than Entire South East. What Have your forefathers ever conquered ? You are known for Cowardice and Slavery. The Ijaw and Benin Enslaved you through out history, before the Fulani came to Massacred and Raped your women afterwards, hmm I pity Osu
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by PenisCaP: 12:11am On Mar 29, 2019
tohyorsih:

fvck them?how do you mean?

Uuhhm, but Fvck has only1 meaning undecided
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by AreaNews: 12:35am On Mar 29, 2019
AreaNews:
Picture of the day

Hajia Aishat Buhari and Mrs Dolapo Osinbajo.

VIsit www.areanews.ng

More pictures

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by tohyorsih(f): 7:19am On Mar 29, 2019
PenisCaP:

Uuhhm, but Fvck has only1 meaning undecided
me i don't know the meaning tongue
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by PenisCaP: 9:08am On Mar 29, 2019
tohyorsih:

me i don't know the meaning tongue

Lol babe, try to be treating them right too nau.
If u really care smiley
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by wildikeman(m): 9:59am On Mar 29, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

The igbo are tribes of Slaves and Cowards

The Ijaw Enslaved you, the Benin Enslaved you and the Hausa/Fulani Massacred you and raped you through out history and they got away with it, even the Yoruba you like to call Coward engaged them and defeated them.

When talking about Cowardice that's what Igbo are known for

When talking about Slavery that's also what igbo are known for

Your forefathers never conquered anything in their History

You are known as tribe of savages and Cannibals and a very primitive and backward Tribe

hahaha you just discribed Illorin people. Thank you for hyping my tribe anyway. I'm not igbo. Hahahhahahahahaha... Wonder if you thought Yorubas are conquerors... Fighting each other and subjugating each other is not conquering o. Just showing how traitorous in nature unguys are. The fulanis have dealt with u guys repeatedly and even enforced their dirty Islamic religion on u guys hence why some of u slaves are Muslims today. Thank God for the British who halted the advancements of that dreded religion and saved ur behind. Even the igbos you talk about.. Ask the british and fuCking fulanis who had it hot from them before the brits took over hence the reason why you can not find muslim igbos who may be few and countable. Even oduduwa a prince from mecca is not even Yoruba. But a pegan prince from mecca. He kicked ur asses and u fools cowardly gave him wives to begat bastards up and down. Well whatever. Now that u have been schooled, either you are enlightened and should be ashamed of ur tribe or as its in your traits still wallow, in your ignorance. I for one don't care.. Enjoy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Police Parade Lady K And 11 Others Arrested At Sunday Igboho's House / Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video / Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.