Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,861 members, 7,798,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri (27211 Views)

Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State / Dr. Paul Enenche Visits Benue Mass Burial Site, Donates Relief Materials To Idps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by HigherEd: 9:52pm On Mar 27, 2019
BenzEne1:

MURIC is not a money making project unlike Oyedepo's church. Meanwhile Muslims render help to IDPs. You guys just exhibit "selective hypocrisy".
You mean to say Muslims are the ones creating the IDPs. Without Muslims there would be no idp in the first place lol.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by lionness(f): 9:59pm On Mar 27, 2019
HigherEd:

Yes they do. You can do ur masters there very much.

God bless you. When do you think they will selling the admission forms. I graduated 2.1 mathematics Lasu but never did NYSC. No time. Lol.
And is there a way I can get the idea for the tuition so I can start making solid plans to start the program
Or is there a department I can drive to and make all these enquiries?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by princfred(m): 9:59pm On Mar 27, 2019
nelsonoba:

You know how I know that something is seriously missing in your thinking faculty? It's because your brain doesn't ask you the simple question of "how many poor people have tithes to pay that will amount to the hundreds of billions of naira that Oyedepo is worth"? You obviously think it's the N50 and N100 offering poor people drop in church that makes the man rich? Why hasn't your Nigerian government produced half the results Oyedepo produces despite collection of billions of dollars in taxes over the past 5years?
How much is 50#, 100# multiplied by 20 million?
Mr canal man, stop dissing the poor for whatever they give as that their 50#,100# can be as or even more valuable to God than your 10million naira.
And what is wrong with collecting 10million from you and giving it to the poor? Is that not what apostles and early Christians did. As long as its from the people , rich or poor, a good percentage of it should go back to the people . It is Christ-ianity not governmentianty. Compare two similar things not conflate uncorrelated parameters. You should be comparing how Christianity is run now and what those who initiated and instituted it did not with any government. Infact it's failure of Christianity if it has not influenced government to be better like it did in developed climes. So while you point one dirty finger towards government, the rest points at you. Dont you know that it is the sun that makes the moon shine light at night?

We know he did well, we also know he can (so should) do so much more with both my #50 and your 10million.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by Zubi10(m): 10:03pm On Mar 27, 2019
HigherEd:

Check in the link. They would tell you Alfa doesn't collect tithe. But Sultan of Sokoto dey buy 700 million naira house for abuja. Dey ride rolls Royce and PJ. Even Oyedepo no get rolls Royce o grin
what is your headache young man? Sultan is a retired Army General.... pls face your scam pastors.... tithing is not compulsory in the mosque
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by Zubi10(m): 10:04pm On Mar 27, 2019
Zubi10:
what is your headache young man? Sultan is a retired Army General.... pls face your scam pastors.... tithing is not compulsory in the mosque
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by jamislaw(m): 10:07pm On Mar 27, 2019
Unlimitk:
Where the pics of d materials being distributed.

U can never see an alfa or Islamic organization doing this in Nigeria
Muslims don't post theirs online like the way your lord is doing.
Christian brought boko haram to north east through Jonathan.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by dmakoy: 10:11pm On Mar 27, 2019
And such was clearly recorded in scriptures. Let proper acknowledgement be duly given where it is due.
Get It!

All Glory belongs to God still!

CodeTemplar:
Same way apostle Paul received contributions in new testament. Get it.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by HigherEd: 10:14pm On Mar 27, 2019
lionness:

God bless you. When do you think they will selling the admission forms. I graduated 2.1 mathematics Lasu but never did NYSC. No time. Lol.
And is there a way I can get the idea for the tuition so I can start making solid plans to start the program
Or is there a department I can drive to and make all these enquiries?
I think admission is all year round now. I just reached out to my people and put to them all the questions you asked... So just give me an hour or two(when they respond) and I will give you a good feedback...

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by princfred(m): 10:14pm On Mar 27, 2019
jamislaw:
You are such a daft i'diot for that last moronic comment. Come on, go and hold bloody barbaric Moha-mad and his blood thirsty fellowers for the atrocities in the NE.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by leye4u: 10:21pm On Mar 27, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Dem don use religion brainwash dis fool, I swear! Go church go worship God not, dem daddy G.Os, abeg! angry

If you are right or they are right.... Time will tell,... Just 10years .....
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by Samunique(m): 10:25pm On Mar 27, 2019
ehissi:

To help ohers to voice out wetin dey vex them about other pastors......... sad

He is a deep freezer/cold microphone A.k.a 52 demons container...... grin
hahahahahahaaaaaaa grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by Unlimitk(m): 10:37pm On Mar 27, 2019
jamislaw:

See I will tell u one truth

I don't believe in GodGod,im an atheist, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't say what I see everyday

Can u a serving Muslim compare the charity works Muslims do compare to Christians .

Let's be honest here, this is not a matter of emotion.

Any religion which does good,I will commend it.

I don't judge things with emotions.

I judge things base on research and what I see

Not on emotions or what an Alfa or pastor tell me.

Thats d difference between me and u.

OhOh before I forgot,all pastors are con man to me.

But if they don't cause problems,that's good for me
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by leye4u: 10:42pm On Mar 27, 2019
princfred:
This is a great good deed and what Christianity should be about. Good one from the Bishop. Finally they are doing the very thing we talked about for which they misguidedly called us haters. Good for him to heed to our suggestions. Good for everyone.
Now imagine if all the Churches, mega and minor, do this and more.

Do more Bishop and more real societal impact with resultant change will follow; The people contributions to the people!
You dey use your own money drink beer, you dey say make church do more.
Abeg face front, churches Don dey do philanthropic work before them born you. They don't need any of your advice

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by princfred(m): 10:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
leye4u:

You dey use your own money drink beer, you dey say make church do more.
Abeg face front, churches Don dey do philanthropic work before them born you. They don't need any of your advice
Sharap there if you don't know what those who instituted Church used peoples contributions for. Is my money people's contribution? And who said I don't do charity before,after and even during beer time? Heck, I even did charity just today that you can't stomach of or fathom. So you don't know sh*t about me.

Conflating uncorrelated parameter again.
I bet my last finger you are an Afonja.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by princfred(m): 10:52pm On Mar 27, 2019
Unlimitk:

See I will tell u one truth

I don't believe in GodGod,im an atheist, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't say what I see everyday

Can u a serving Muslim compare the charity works Muslims do compare to Christians .

Let's be honest here, this is not a matter of emotion.

Any religion which does good,I will commend it.

I don't judge things with emotions.

I judge things base on research and what I see

Not on emotions or what an Alfa or pastor tell me.

Thats d difference between me and u.

OhOh before I forgot,all pastors are con man to me.

But if they don't cause problems,that's good for me
Even though you are an atheist you get sense small. Are Muslima Muslims through with taqiya, sharia and jihad to take charity very serious?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by Smony: 11:13pm On Mar 27, 2019
islam ar d problem of dis country, they only knw hw to destroy. majority of d pple in d idps camp ar muslim n doz terrorism d country ar stl muslim. bt y?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by jamislaw(m): 11:15pm On Mar 27, 2019
princfred:
You are such a daft i'diot for that last moronic comment. Come on, go and hold bloody barbaric Moha-mad and his blood thirsty fellowers for the atrocities in the NE.
Christains are hypocrites pretending to be good but you are all demons.
Jonathan brought boko haram to the north.
Argue with your daft brain

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by gosmoney(m): 1:08am On Mar 28, 2019
maryjames9:
Waoh

After launching a multi billion naira estate yesterday. How did this become news again? All for showbiz? Oyedepo must be a very good Actor. Collect from the poor, build empire, buy jets, business where the rich can patronize and come out to donate paltry peanuts of the billions to charities in the front of camera. I am sure some blindfolded followers will start quoting me up and down. Pathetic

FG should go after these Pastorpreneurs,force them to enlist on Nigeria Stock Exchange and tax their branches. Both mosques and Churches sould be taxed. These people should be made to show their yearly profit and loss account. Their Directors and Shareholders should be published. They are business and not Non-profit organization and should be treated as such. Kapish.
I believe u knw d way to aso rock cos all this ur write up wunt change anything so it's better u go meet buari and tell him all what u'v written here about oyedepo frm being a business man to private jet owner undecided

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by nurusystem(m): 3:58am On Mar 28, 2019
Unlimitk:
Where the pics of d materials being distributed.

U can never see an alfa or Islamic organization doing this in Nigeria
We in islam ,it is not accepted to announced name,,so that your reward from Allah will be seal,, they doing it without announcement,, so calm your noise.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by BennyDGreat: 4:30am On Mar 28, 2019
HigherEd:
According to the Red Cross, Winners was the largest donor of relief materials during the Ikeja bomb blast.
Today the church has spent over 1 billion naira on educational scholarships making one of the largest indigenous funder of education.

I can only imagine the tremendous unseen works the church continues to undertake in remote places across Africa.
This guy is intelligent abeg
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by bezimo(m): 5:41am On Mar 28, 2019
HigherEd:
According to the Red Cross, Winners was the largest donor of relief materials during the Ikeja bomb blast.
Today the church has spent over 1 billion naira on educational scholarships making one of the largest indigenous funder of education.

I can only imagine the tremendous unseen works the church continues to undertake in remote places across Africa.

All the online devils and satanic reprobrates are blind to such news but if it's to run their useless mouth against Bishop on jet..housing project and university..you wee see them chechechechecheche.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by dalass(f): 5:43am On Mar 28, 2019
BenzEne1:

MURIC is not a money making project unlike Oyedepo's church. Meanwhile Muslims render help to IDPs. You guys just exhibit "selective hypocrisy".
MURIC does not make money..really grin grin grin
Oyedepo church is a money making project? Beautiful!
So mosques are what? Money consuming projects? grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by varyo: 5:59am On Mar 28, 2019
He don't need to inform us ,we know we're serving a living God.
Appreciate the good in others and stop slandering people.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by philkoms: 6:20am On Mar 28, 2019
God bless this wonderful man of God.Thesame was done in Benue State He is indeed a blessing to our generation.The truth is that even if this man was not in gospel ministry he will still be a star among is equal because of the dimension of wisdom God gave him.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by BenzEne1(m): 7:04am On Mar 28, 2019
dalass:

MURIC does not make money..really grin grin grin
Oyedepo church is a money making project? Beautiful!
So mosques are what? Money consuming projects? grin grin grin

Why are you smiling in ignorance? Yes, mosques are money consuming projects. As it is supposed to be. This is the reason why our clergies have an actual occupation outside their spiritual servitude. Unlike your million dollar pastors who appear on Forbes lists after opening citadels of deceit.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by princfred(m): 7:05am On Mar 28, 2019
jamislaw:
Christains are hypocrites pretending to be good but you are all demons.
Jonathan brought boko haram to the north.
Argue with your daft brain
Yeah he brought it from Syria to North. He should have brought condoms to your parents to save the world from the error and unfortunate thing that is you and your kind. How will bokoharam not reign in the north with imbecilic cockroaches minds even after schooling like you in abundance?

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by BenzEne1(m): 7:10am On Mar 28, 2019
HigherEd:

You mean to say Muslims are the ones creating the IDPs. Without Muslims there would be no idp in the first place lol.

So everywhere in the world with displaced people has Muslims as a majority?? Are you guys okay at all?? If you want to diss, just diss. Stop telling lies.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by princfred(m): 7:14am On Mar 28, 2019
Smony:
islam ar d problem of dis country, they only knw hw to destroy. majority of d pple in d idps camp ar muslim n doz terrorism d country ar stl muslim. bt y?
It's the curse from the evil they did against the east. They will keep living as refuges till justice is served and restitutions made to igbos. Take it
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by princfred(m): 7:18am On Mar 28, 2019
BenzEne1:

So everywhere in the world with displaced people has Muslims as a majority?? Are you guys okay at all?? If you want to diss, just diss. Stop telling lies.
Is the contest here about the world or Nigeria? No wonder you people can't pass WAEC. Quota system semi illiterates with poor comprehension ability always displaying the illiteracy everytime.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by BenzEne1(m): 7:24am On Mar 28, 2019
princfred:
Is the contest here about the world or Nigeria? No wonder you people who can't pass WAEC, quota system semi illiterates with poor comprehension ability.

And the statement you made was specific? Go and read your post Mr WAEC. Good day.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by jamislaw(m): 7:38am On Mar 28, 2019
princfred:
Yeah he brought it from Syria to North. He should have brought condoms to your parents to save the world from the error and unfortunate thing that is you and your kind. How will bokoharam not reign in the north with imbecilic cockroaches minds even after schooling like you in abundance?
idiot go and make research how Syria war started? Make use of your Google daft sheeple.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by princfred(m): 7:41am On Mar 28, 2019
jamislaw:
idiot go and make research how Syria war started? Make use of your Google daft sheeple.
Your cockroach brain does not even know that the post is not about Syria. Go and pass WAEC first before coming near to where reasonable people are talking and after that you won't yet be developed enough to contribute meaningfully.

Your tattered comprehension stinks of quota system.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prophet Shepherd Bushiri And His Anointed Pregnancy Test Pictured / Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary(throwback Pic) / Atheist Society Of Nigeria Registers As A Corporate Body, Petitions MDCN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.