Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile (93107 Views)

Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) / Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) / Dj Xclusive And Zlatan Ibile Hang Out After Release - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile by nairaobserver2: 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2019
Nairafame bring to you the epic throwback picture of Nigerian pop artist and rapper, Wizkid and Zlatan Ibile.

According to gist reaching Nairafame from gram Zlatan fan shared the picture online with the tag on it.

See more photos below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/03/unbelievable-epic-throwback-pictures-of.html

22 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile by Ajoboss(m): 4:20pm On Mar 27, 2019
nairaobserver2:
Nairafame bring to you the epic throwback picture of Nigerian pop artist and rapper, Wizkid and Zlatan Ibile.

According to gist reaching Nairafame from gram Zlatan fan shared the picture online with the tag on it.

See more photos below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/03/unbelievable-epic-throwback-pictures-of.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44
see their faces..lol

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile by gaby(m): 4:20pm On Mar 27, 2019
Hunger and poverty are bastard siblings that needs extermination from the world...

See as Zlatan resemble one blind Kenyan beggar...he ws even a mobile bill board for MTN then...

It is well

318 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile by Halezis(m): 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2019
Yes bro, I'm talking to you. No be say you ugly, na money wey you no get.

See as Zlatan be like burnt dodo nahgrin grin

128 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile by amaniro: 4:28pm On Mar 27, 2019
He looked so poor and unstable. God Owojaiye

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile by Nbote(m): 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
E don tey wey these boys don dey together for music business sha.. Why una com cut d 3rd person from d picture, abi na becos him neva still blow yet

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile by Generalwoodz(m): 5:12pm On Mar 27, 2019
I need work o
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile by Raydos: 6:08pm On Mar 27, 2019
It look as if wizkid head was photoshopped on that body

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 6:33pm On Mar 27, 2019
A nigga once said:so because beard refused to grow on wizkid face,you think you can just photoshop his head on a kids body.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile by AfroMighty(m): 7:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
money plz seduce me and if I refuse rape me mercilessly.... God please bless me and every single man and woman working hard out there just to make success...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile by mokaflex(m): 7:40pm On Mar 27, 2019
Keep the hustle alive, don’t look down on anyone, pray to God. Them go go bank and you go get confirmation same day.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile by MobileGees: 7:40pm On Mar 27, 2019
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile by dayleke: 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2019
Once upon a time.......

Start of story be that.....
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2019
.is that zlatan or kante of Chelsea FC

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile by Burgerlomo: 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2019
gaby:
Hunger and poverty are bastard siblings that needs extermination from the world...

See as Zlatan resemble one blind Kenyan beggar...

It is well

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile by Saheed9: 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2019
Zlatan looks like shigidi

14 Likes

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile by Engrgabi: 7:42pm On Mar 27, 2019
...hahahaha highest epic
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile by africandollar: 7:43pm On Mar 27, 2019
Kai! Na from inside belle dis pikin wey dem dey call Zlatan don dey smoke Igbo, see as him cover him eyes with dark shades for night.

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile by soke02(m): 7:44pm On Mar 27, 2019
Y is zlatan looking like blind aboki

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile by OBTMOS(m): 7:44pm On Mar 27, 2019
I used to wonder how do this celebrities get to know each from childhood

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile by AleAirHub(m): 7:44pm On Mar 27, 2019
Zlatan was blind then ooo grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile by jericco1(m): 7:45pm On Mar 27, 2019
one looks like burnt offering. money izz good

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile by Lloydthesaint: 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
Photoshopped

8 Likes

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile by Teju2wise(m): 7:47pm On Mar 27, 2019
Poverty die die die

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile by godG: 7:47pm On Mar 27, 2019
Olodumare, se wa ni olowo. No one is ugly, they lack money. The lesson here is this: whatever you do, keep at it. Your time will come.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile by Demogorgon(m): 7:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
Zlaataaan. Jesu!! Mhen.. Poverty issa bastard.. Truly nobody ugly na just money we never get. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
Zlatan is the most ugliest Nigerian Artist I have seen

Even Daddy Showkey and Sample Ekwe fine pass am undecided

Even with your money I can't Bleep u

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile by PapaAdanna: 7:52pm On Mar 27, 2019
My God, that zlatan wohwoh no be here oo

E black like who thunder strike grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile by mosho2good: 7:52pm On Mar 27, 2019
Uncle... Instead of giving her 20k to buy ordinary wig to that thoughtless brain. Help her buy cartoons of Indomie and 4 crates of Egg with a little stove. Let her start MAI SHAI business. We're tired of all this lazy girls with Big God. ��� ���

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek / The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! / Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.