Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 (23383 Views)

Access Holdings Names Bolaji Agbede As Acting CEO / FUTA VC Fuwape Receives Oluwadunsin Bolaji, Tony Elumelu Foundation Award Winner / Apply For Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 by wj26584(m): 9:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
enemyofprogress:
We no go hear word again, just be cause she warned ordinary 5000 naira mtcheeeeeeeeeew

Keep using ur alternate moniker to speak foolishly.....
Re: Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 by jeph19(m): 9:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
Cheers to a real slay queen... Congrats Bae
Re: Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 by enemyofprogress: 9:51pm On Mar 27, 2019
wj26584:

Keep using ur alternate moniker to speak foolishly.....
We no go hear word again, just be cause she warned ordinary 5000 naira mtcheeeeeeeeeew
Re: Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 by rapid101(m): 9:52pm On Mar 27, 2019
Congratulations to u
And more blessing

And plz how do one apply for dis grant
What re d process
I wud like to know
Thanks
Nd congrats once more
Re: Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:52pm On Mar 27, 2019
queeniepresh:
Hello beautiful nairalanders',

This is your girl Precious smiley

My journey to self-discovery and financial independence as a budding entrepreneur started approximately two years when I braved the odds and stereotype to partake in the Miss FUTA contest 2017.

I created a thread (See Below) to solicit for votes and you all supported and showed me love as an early bird on the site. Though I did not win the contest, I took valuable lessons from the exposure and the drive of not giving up despite setbacks in life.

https://www.nairaland.com/3944997/peeps-please-me-win-miss

I took up the challenge to start a fashion accessory business under the trade name Dunsin Craft Collections (DCC), with a niche on Ankara inspired crafts to promote our Nigerian culture and identity. My goal was to make DCC , the No.1 Ankara Craft Accessory/Bag Designer in Akure/Ondo State and Nigeria at large.

https://www.nairaland.com/5102401/dcc-no.1-ankara-craft-accessory

Along the line, I won several awards in Ondo State in the fashion category and also gave back to the community via free trainings on making Ankara craft such as Ankara drawstring bags, bangles, earrings, hats, face caps, throw pillows, Hair bonnet, Ankara waist bags e.t.c
As a young Nigerian undergraduate also grappling with study, being an entrepreneur wasn’t an easy feat but I persisted and was undeterred.

To God be the glory and with the help and impeccable guidance of my very resourceful manager @paulspeaks of the Drive academy, I enrolled for the Tony Elumelu grant of $5,000 for budding entrepreneurs across Africa and won.

It’s a dream come true and I hope my little story will inspire others who are passing through any difficulties to never give up irrespective of the setbacks and challenges life throws at us.

Remain Blessed….

Congrats baby girl. Make I send u my account number, find the poor boy too something... Givers will never lack grin
Re: Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 by AmazingELixir: 9:52pm On Mar 27, 2019
Op congrats ooh...

If you has consulted me on that miss FUTA contest I would have strongly advised against it...if your pic is that one I just sighted on your dp.
Re: Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 by zicoraads: 9:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
queeniepresh:

Thanks guys smiley
Are you single? grin
Re: Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 by bamasite(m): 10:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
Go girl.

Congrats
Re: Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 by sherbol: 10:08pm On Mar 27, 2019
Congratulations girl! This is just d beginning. God b with u.
Re: Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 by sisitito01(f): 10:09pm On Mar 27, 2019
Awwww congratulations babe!
Re: Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 by Julivas(m): 10:14pm On Mar 27, 2019
queeniepresh:

My journey to self-discovery and financial independence as a budding entrepreneur started approximately two years when I braved the odds and stereotype to partake in the Miss FUTA contest 2017.

I created a thread (See Below) to solicit for votes and you all supported and showed me love as an early bird on the site. Though I did not win the contest, I took valuable lessons from the exposure and the drive of not giving up despite setbacks in life.

I took up the challenge to start a fashion accessory business under the trade name Dunsin Craft Collections (DCC), with a niche on Ankara inspired crafts to promote our Nigerian culture and identity. My goal was to make DCC , the No.1 Ankara Craft Accessory/Bag Designer in Akure/Ondo State and Nigeria at large.

Along the line, I won several awards in Ondo State in the fashion category and also gave back to the community via free trainings on making Ankara craft such as Ankara drawstring bags, bangles, earrings, hats, face caps, throw pillows, Hair bonnet, Ankara waist bags e.t.c
As a young Nigerian undergraduate also grappling with study, being an entrepreneur wasn’t an easy feat but I persisted and was undeterred.

To God be the glory and with the help and impeccable guidance of my very resourceful manager @paulspeaks of the Drive academy, I enrolled for the Tony Elumelu grant of $5,000 for budding entrepreneurs across Africa and won.

It’s a dream come true and I hope my little story will inspire others who are passing through any difficulties to never give up irrespective of the setbacks and challenges life throws at us.

Remain Blessed….

Congratulations. .....
Re: Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 by johneddy: 10:14pm On Mar 27, 2019
There is export opportunity for you, where you can make extra money in dollars.
Kindly contact me on 234 814 138 3947.
Re: Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 by henrysho: 10:19pm On Mar 27, 2019
queeniepresh:

Remain Blessed….
Re: Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 by queeniepresh: 10:20pm On Mar 27, 2019
mrkel:

congratulation dear. wishing you all the best even as I anticipate that you will make judicious use of the fund in not only expanding your business but also engaging the unemployed that desirous of working in your outfit.

Thanks dear

Orpe7:

Congrats, when the profit starts rolling in and u need a form of investment, holla

I will put that into consideration buddy. wink. Thanks a lot.

ishowdotgmail:

Congrats baby girl. Make I send u my account number, find the poor boy too something... Givers will never lack grin

grin

zicoraads:

Are you single? grin

lipsrsealed.... grin
Re: Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 by queeniepresh: 10:21pm On Mar 27, 2019
Thanks everyone. kiss
Re: Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 by henrysho: 10:21pm On Mar 27, 2019
[quote author=queeniepresh post=77038927]Hello beautiful nairalanders',

Remain Blessed….

Congrats dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 by Came4apost(m): 10:34pm On Mar 27, 2019
Good one .. But to be honest 5k is not a lot of money .. But will get you started
Re: Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 by ThothHermes: 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2019
Came4apost:
Good one .. But to be honest 5k is not a lot of money .. But will get you started
Abeg check the currency well.
Re: Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2019
Kingspal:
Congrats.

I will Design a Logo for your Business Brand for 1k for the first 5 people to Contact us
The one she posted no be logo abi
Re: Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 by pinkygurl(f): 10:56pm On Mar 27, 2019
queeniepresh:

Remain Blessed….
Re: Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 27, 2019
congratulation Dear.
Re: Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 by Sexyolori(f): 11:04pm On Mar 27, 2019
congratulations dear. so happy for you...
Re: Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 27, 2019
javaRookie:
The only Nairaland hardworking Lady. The rest are in Romance section shouting 'MEN ARE SCUM, Broke ass, All men are Goat'
Jerks!
Op thank God for you. More numbers to your a/c.
Hope you wont join the Feminist Crew lera on?
pocochant
Re: Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 by Megfrivolous: 11:22pm On Mar 27, 2019
queeniepresh:

Thanks guys smiley
Congrats girl. you are a real slay queen, cos you've slain poverty, you've slain 85% of your obstacles... Really happy for you..
Do one thing for me abeg .... Just don't see all those haters having blood pressure because of your success, you are smart, you are blessed, may God see you through ...just happy...
CONGRATS!!!! CONGRATS!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 by queeniepresh: 11:25pm On Mar 27, 2019
Megfrivolous:

Congrats girl. you are a real slay queen, cos you've slain poverty, you've slain 85% of your obstacles... Really happy for you..
Do one thing for me abeg .... Just don't see all those haters having blood pressure because of your success, you are smart, you are blessed, may God see you through ...just happy...
CONGRATS!!!! CONGRATS!!!

kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 by digital2018: 3:43am On Mar 28, 2019
Congratulations! I tap into your blessings.
Re: Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 by Finest641(f): 5:11am On Mar 28, 2019
You go girl
Re: Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 by Kendoras: 5:44am On Mar 28, 2019
Congrats dear... More wins to you
Re: Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 by naturefellow(m): 5:49am On Mar 28, 2019
ipobarethieves:
cool cool heartfelt congratulations our dear Afonja Queen..
must you be tribal about this? Can't you see how your folly stands out? undecided

Congrats queeniepresh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 by SEONaijaExpert: 7:05am On Mar 28, 2019
Congratulations! Keep working smart.

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 by Generalnomercy: 7:11am On Mar 28, 2019
Remember that Tony elumelu is not a Yoruba and so is not a bigot, if he were you wouldn't have the opportunity to win this.

Imitate what he has done and never be a bigot...

As you climb, help Nigerians irrespective of where the person comes from..

The above is the only thing that will sustain you at the top.

A big congratulations to my sweetest heart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BUA Group To Build 200,000bpd Refinery And Petrochemical Plant / How Can I Get My Own Credit Card In Nigeria / Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.