Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,858 members, 7,806,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 (23382 Views)

Access Holdings Names Bolaji Agbede As Acting CEO / FUTA VC Fuwape Receives Oluwadunsin Bolaji, Tony Elumelu Foundation Award Winner / Apply For Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 by Generalnomercy: 7:13am On Mar 28, 2019
naturefellow:
must you be tribal about this? Can't you see how your folly stands out? undecided

Congrats queeniepresh!

Yorubas don't help people of other tribes....
Re: Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 28, 2019
Congratulations darling. The way I look at TEF Grant I dey always conclude for my mind say I no fit win. Such a pessimistic something! Mtchewww for me!

Congratulations once again kiss
Re: Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 by Greatfullheart: 8:34am On Mar 28, 2019
I Would Have Been Part of The List. I Don't Know What Happened the Site didn't Allow Me To Finish Registering.
Re: Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 by naturefellow(m): 9:00am On Mar 28, 2019
Generalnomercy:

that's a very erroneous generalization. Have actually met ALL YORUBAS for help, to jump into this conclusion?
Re: Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 by mechanics(m): 9:25am On Mar 28, 2019
ggoldmine:
Wow! Congrats girl.
Hard work still pays.
Sure.
Re: Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 by Ladfem(m): 10:49am On Mar 28, 2019
Congrats
Re: Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 by queeniepresh: 11:19am On Mar 28, 2019
delpee:
Well done precious queen! smiley

More feathers to your cap. Keep soaring girl, slay wit da brain! cool

Please post a few of your products.

Thanks a lot dear, the link below is dedicated to do just that. I have a few of my products there.. smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/5102401/dcc-no.1-ankara-craft-accessory
Re: Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 by teffcout: 11:19am On Mar 28, 2019
Congratulations dear.
Re: Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 11:23am On Mar 28, 2019
Generalnomercy:

Yeah Yoruba don't help people of other tribes by your stupid generalization, jump into the Lagoon because of that. All your women we are banging are we not helping them?
Re: Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 by Thane(m): 11:24am On Mar 28, 2019
queeniepresh:
Hello beautiful nairalanders',

This is your girl Precious smiley

My journey to self-discovery and financial independence as a budding entrepreneur started approximately two years when I braved the odds and stereotype to partake in the Miss FUTA contest 2017.

I created a thread (See Below) to solicit for votes and you all supported and showed me love as an early bird on the site. Though I did not win the contest, I took valuable lessons from the exposure and the drive of not giving up despite setbacks in life.

https://www.nairaland.com/3944997/peeps-please-me-win-miss

I took up the challenge to start a fashion accessory business under the trade name Dunsin Craft Collections (DCC), with a niche on Ankara inspired crafts to promote our Nigerian culture and identity. My goal was to make DCC , the No.1 Ankara Craft Accessory/Bag Designer in Akure/Ondo State and Nigeria at large.

https://www.nairaland.com/5102401/dcc-no.1-ankara-craft-accessory

Along the line, I won several awards in Ondo State in the fashion category and also gave back to the community via free trainings on making Ankara craft such as Ankara drawstring bags, bangles, earrings, hats, face caps, throw pillows, Hair bonnet, Ankara waist bags e.t.c
As a young Nigerian undergraduate also grappling with study, being an entrepreneur wasn’t an easy feat but I persisted and was undeterred.

To God be the glory and with the help and impeccable guidance of my very resourceful manager @paulspeaks of the Drive academy, I enrolled for the Tony Elumelu grant of $5,000 for budding entrepreneurs across Africa and won.

It’s a dream come true and I hope my little story will inspire others who are passing through any difficulties to never give up irrespective of the setbacks and challenges life throws at us.

Remain Blessed….

I can only see your manager @paulspeaks . Pple with good humans around them
Re: Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 by Roh50(f): 3:02pm On Mar 28, 2019
Congratulations girl, you just showed us good initiatives pays. You rock!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 by tk4rd: 7:34am On Mar 29, 2019
tellwisdom:
Money wey no reach me e drink beer, chop nkwobi ...Are u kidding me?? sad
Wait ooo..
Which money u dey take drink beer??
$5,000USD?? (about N1.8m??)
Ok my brother..
I hear you.
Re: Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 by queeniepresh: 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2019
tk4rd:
Wait ooo..
Which money u dey take drink beer??
$5,000USD?? (about N1.8m??)
Ok my brother..
I hear you.

grin grin grin
Re: Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 by queeniepresh: 3:13pm On Apr 02, 2019
Roh50:

Thanks dear. I deeply appreciate it.
Re: Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 by queeniepresh: 3:18pm On Apr 02, 2019
Roh50:

Thanks dear, i deeply appreciate it smiley

Thane:

I can only see your manager @paulspeaks . Pple with good humans around them

It still counts for something. wink
Re: Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 by queeniepresh: 3:20pm On Apr 02, 2019
Hello peeps, you have the opportunity of earning with DCC as a brand ambassador with lots of freebies..

For full details: Check us out smiley
Re: Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 by queeniepresh: 6:52am On Apr 17, 2019
Re: Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 by queeniepresh: 10:41pm On Apr 26, 2019
Guys, kindly support your humble lady in another sojourn to the promised land smiley. I need your imperial support to win a grant competition of N100K by the Nicky Okoye organisation.

Watch a short video of me talking about my business and what i intend to achieve with the grant.

See link below..
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bwq9zeJHw_T/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=kejqjv1rv39u

https://www.nairaland.com/5155918/nicky-okoye-organisation-entrepreneurial-grant#77885868

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BUA Group To Build 200,000bpd Refinery And Petrochemical Plant / How Can I Get My Own Credit Card In Nigeria / Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.