Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Help! My Admob Ads Not Showing - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help! My Admob Ads Not Showing (1315 Views)

How To Earn $5 Daily Using My ADMOB COMBO / Help! My Admob Ads Stopped Showing Without Policy Violation / Help! My Admob Ads Not Showing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Admob Ads Not Showing by kevinedet01: 6:18pm On Mar 27, 2019
Pls nairalander, I just created an admob account and it was approve, but when I added it to app, is not showing but is only test ads that shows. Pls what should I do.
Re: Help! My Admob Ads Not Showing by stanliwise(m): 9:33pm On Mar 27, 2019
kevinedet01:
Pls nairalander, I just created an admob account and it was approve, but when I added it to app, is not showing but is only test ads that shows. Pls what should I do.

what admob plugin are you using?
Re: Help! My Admob Ads Not Showing by NaHiim: 10:16am On Apr 02, 2019
I'm also facing the same issues.

Mine was even showing before and I've been getting impression. The match rate just dropped from 100% to less than 1% all of a sudden cry.

And I didn't get any policy violation mail

I'm really quizzed right now. Anybody familiar with this stuff should please enlighten us.
Re: Help! My Admob Ads Not Showing by Spacless(m): 10:07pm On Apr 02, 2019
You need to sign the app using apk signer you can download it from apkpure.com.
Once you downloaded it
Open the app select your app
It will prompt you to select a folder to save your app once it is signed
Click ok and allow the process to complete
Now uninstall your app which already exist
Now locate the app that you signed and install it.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Admob Ads Not Showing by PenSoftCorp(m): 6:02am On Apr 03, 2019
kevinedet01:

Admob has changed their policy, when you upload a new app, they perform quality checks on your traffic. It can take up to 3 weeks before ads would start showing. That's the reason your match rate dropped to 0. You need to wait for about 3 weeks and ads would start dispaying
Re: Help! My Admob Ads Not Showing by PenSoftCorp(m): 6:03am On Apr 03, 2019
This is their new measurement to curb the self clicking fraud guys.
Re: Help! My Admob Ads Not Showing by kevinedet01: 9:45am On Apr 07, 2019
Spacless:
You need to sign the app using apk signer you can download it from apkpure.com.
Once you downloaded it
Open the app select your app
It will prompt you to select a folder to save your app once it is signed
Click ok and allow the process to complete
Now uninstall your app which already exist
Now locate the app that you signed and install it.
It worked, but now it has stopped showing ads. I have tried the process again and again but is not working. Pls what should I do ?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Online Payment / Where To Fund Liberty Reserve Through ATM Machine / What Webhost In Nigeria Can Handle Website Traffic Like Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.