Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) (43927 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Army Lieutenant, Six Others On Borno-Yobe Road / Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Ali In Borno (Photos) / Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by stephenduru: 6:41pm On Mar 27, 2019
A man identified as Aminu took to Facebook to mourn his younger brother who was killed by Boko Haram.He earlier survived four deadly attack by the insurgents.Below is what he wrote.....

'I remember like yesterday when you were born in 1992. I with our father buried your placenta. I dug the ground, placed it in the hole and covered the hole while Baba watched.
Growing up, all you wanted so passionately to do was serve Nigeria as a soldier. All efforts to discourage you failed. After trying thrice and failing, we thought you would give up especially since you were already earning money in Minna. But again, you tried the 4th time and succeeded. You finally got what you had always wanted from childhood.
Your first major posting was to go face Boko Haram. Many felt you should leave but, you would always say "its a job I took for Nigeria". Four times you escaped deadly attacks with many of your colleagues killed in some cases. All the times, you would ask us to keep praying for you rather than asking you to leave because you won't.
Again, this Monday evening, your team of FIFTEEN men came under attack. The vehicle you were travelling in was bombed by Boko Haram. All your colleagues we were told died except you. While most were beyond recognition, you survived with shattered legs. We found a way to thank God that at least, you survived. We didn't know your survival was going to be brief. We were to be told later again that you couldn't carry on. The Nigeria you were passionate to serve, you died for her. How could I have imagined that you would go before me when I buried your placenta 27 years ago. Thank you for your passionate service to Nigeria. Rest in peace my brother. Akeem my brother, its painful to bid you farewell. But, who are we when God has taken a decision. May Allah in His infinite kindness turn all your suffering in the Army which you severally narrated as restitution for all your sins. May He grant you His Rahama and forgive all your shortcomings''

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/03/boko-haram-kill-nigerian-soldier.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by softwerk(f): 6:43pm On Mar 27, 2019
cry

War without end.....I used to peep my neighbours window to watch that movie then.

Brave soldiers still fighting a technically defeated foe!

"Buratight" will never tell us the truth.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by delugajackson: 6:45pm On Mar 27, 2019
Growing up, all you wanted so passionately was to serve Nigeria as a soldier.
Such a sweet sentiment. But unfortunately, no one loves Nigeria well enough to die for it. Even the Chief of Army Staff, the service chiefs and all our politicians are aware of this fact.

That is why they will NEVER send any of their children to the battle field, that is why you will NEVER hear them mourn the demise of any of their children who fell by the bullets of those uncircumcized religous-bastards. On a serious note, joining the Nigerian Army should be included in 1000 ways to die.

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by Lawalemi(m): 6:45pm On Mar 27, 2019
Uhm. Die serving Nigeria while crooks enjoy power.

RIP brother

18 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by duruZed(m): 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
May his soul rest in peace amen. And may God grant the family the fortitude to bear this sorrowful lose. Take heart bros he didn't die for nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by Amuocha: 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
Buhari sef angry

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by Nukilia: 6:55pm On Mar 27, 2019
Children of the masses losing their lives for the corrupt few cry

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by fran6co(m): 7:09pm On Mar 27, 2019
Another one down, more reinforcement to follow after that.

This guys keep laying there life's down for a corrupt few who don't even care about them.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by delugajackson: 7:12pm On Mar 27, 2019

Things like these make me act the bigot. Now, if Islam is a religion of peace, why aren't these religous extremists extremely peaceful? Does their Quaran permit this lawless, irrational and radical shedding of blood? We all know that their main objective is to spread Islam through the use of brute force.

Yes, even the Prophet Mohammed did that during his time and now they are taking after him through this modern day Jihad. But the truth remains that they will not succeed. Any religion that has no respect for human life is not a true religion. The only true and peaceful religion is Christianity. Quote me at your own peril.

28 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2019
You are fighting for Nigeria? Shame!

Your ogas would poorly equip you guys. Your president would abandon you guys. Spies in your midst would betray you guys and you say you are fighting for Nigeria?

If chukwuma kaduna Nzegwu was alive today, do you think he would watch on as chief of army staff look away while his soldiers are being massacred? Do you think Buhari would be spared? I don't think so..

Our gallant soldiers are long gone, what we have now are children in soldier uniforms.

16 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by emekabros2: 8:08pm On Mar 27, 2019
May his soul RIP.Amen
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by HarunaWest(m): 8:25pm On Mar 27, 2019
stephenduru:
A man identified as Aminu took to Facebook to mourn his younger brother who was killed by Boko Haram.He earlier survived four deadly attack by the insurgents.Below is what he wrote.....

'I remember like yesterday when you were born in 1992. I with our father buried your placenta. I dug the ground, placed it in the hole and covered the hole while Baba watched.
Growing up, all you wanted so passionately to do was serve Nigeria as a soldier. All efforts to discourage you failed. After trying thrice and failing, we thought you would give up especially since you were already earning money in Minna. But again, you tried the 4th time and succeeded. You finally got what you had always wanted from childhood.
Your first major posting was to go face Boko Haram. Many felt you should leave but, you would always say "its a job I took for Nigeria". Four times you escaped deadly attacks with many of your colleagues killed in some cases. All the times, you would ask us to keep praying for you rather than asking you to leave because you won't.
Again, this Monday evening, your team of FIFTEEN men came under attack. The vehicle you were travelling in was bombed by Boko Haram. All your colleagues we were told died except you. While most were beyond recognition, you survived with shattered legs. We found a way to thank God that at least, you survived. We didn't know your survival was going to be brief. We were to be told later again that you couldn't carry on. The Nigeria you were passionate to serve, you died for her. How could I have imagined that you would go before me when I buried your placenta 27 years ago. Thank you for your passionate service to Nigeria. Rest in peace my brother. Akeem my brother, its painful to bid you farewell. But, who are we when God has taken a decision. May Allah in His infinite kindness turn all your suffering in the Army which you severally narrated as restitution for all your sins. May He grant you His Rahama and forgive all your shortcomings''

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/03/boko-haram-kill-nigerian-soldier.html
his elder brother is my colleague....so sad mehn...When I saw the pic ..gosh BH wicked
......He died due to loss of blood .May Almighty Allah Grant Him Aljanah Firdaus

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by loveth360(f): 8:35pm On Mar 27, 2019
You died for nothing.

Who next is to die for zoo.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by WilyWily: 9:32pm On Mar 27, 2019
Minus One,
Akeem went there to kill but he got killed.
is like Boko Haram is doing a good job

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 9:45pm On Mar 27, 2019
They are always tough in photographs and with civilians but collapse like a pack of cards in front of an armed adversary

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:47pm On Mar 27, 2019
He fought well
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by mozel247: 9:48pm On Mar 27, 2019
So 15 soldiers died Monday and not in any news. In otherwise, they will be buried like a dead dog. Nigeria their country

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by mightyhaze: 9:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
and yet we were told that they were going to lead from the front,..and dat boko haram will be crushed in a matter of months,...
Hofbrauhaus:
You are fighting for Nigeria? Shame!

Your ogas would poorly equip you guys. Your president would abandon you guys. Spies in your midst would betray you guys and you say you are fighting for Nigeria?

If chukwuma kaduna Nzegwu was alive today, do you think he would watch on as chief of army staff look away while his soldiers are being massacred? Do you think Buhari would be spared? I don't think so..

Our gallant soldiers are long gone, what we have now are children in soldier uniforms.
if chukwuma was to have a second chance at things,..he will never think of tampering with the then status quo of brazen injustice and other atrocities going on in the country paticularly in the west and middlebelts. he would never had staked his precious neck only for those whose considerations propelled him in the first place,..to now turn around,join forces and massacre over 3.5million of his kith,...almost all male folks from his immediate capital Asaba!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 27, 2019
upon all the stuff he wear for body stand gallant with gun, boko boys still use him village signal get am.... na wa o.
The most annoying part, I warn Aminu not to vote in his aboki brother again but instead he told me he and his family would die for his aboki broher to be in to power. So Aminu, may ur brother Rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by OyinbowithaTan(m): 9:52pm On Mar 27, 2019
RIP
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by godwinstringed1(m): 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2019
Rip
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by ifeelgood: 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2019
The gun he's holding is older than him, go and see what boko boys are using. That's why I find it difficult to forgive Dasuki and PDP

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by Passionate888: 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2019
They should face their match, in Rivers State election, because boys have embraced amnesty the army was acting as thugs, snatching ballot boxes and intimidating unarmed voters.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by chiedu7: 9:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
I am sorry oh!
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by gift2xl: 9:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
Fello? I cant die for This country. Despite d hardship, dude life sweet. Sorry bro
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by Chiachifranklin: 9:55pm On Mar 27, 2019
These Bokoboys kept on killing these guys,; widows & unmarried spinsters loitering everywhere. lord have mercy!
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by Predator1: 9:59pm On Mar 27, 2019
This menace is getting to much, how difficult is it to organise soldiers and airforce of niger, cameroun, chad and nigeria to sweep sambisa forest or is shekau immortal
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:03pm On Mar 27, 2019
Which Bokoharam again The one that had been technically defeated

Sorry my fellow Nigerians but I no fit die for any useless leader undecided

They are there sharing the loots, sons and daughters riding millions of bicycle

Why Buhari no send Yussuf go face Bokoharam Na oil him authority dey :-

Talk about leaders that served this country at least Obasanjo sent his son undecided

Where is Tinubu, Oshiomole, El-rufai pikin them

Abi leadership na for mouth

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 10:03pm On Mar 27, 2019
®
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by tyup(m): 10:06pm On Mar 27, 2019
So 15 soilders i mean from 1numbering up till 15 died and we did not hear anything

how I so much wish the lives of these soilders matter to our government just like a JR cadet matter to the US government and you dont joke with them

But in my country it's just a pity.....smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered / Controversy Over Position Of Tinubu's Youth Minister / Nigerians React To Buhari And Trump Phone Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.