Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Why Are The SW Hypocrites? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are The SW Hypocrites? (545 Views)

2023: The SE/SS Should Work Against The SW, Even If It Means North Retaining Pow / 2023: Don't Let The Selfish Interest Of The SW Cost The South Presidency / PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are The SW Hypocrites? by ChristianNorth: 8:08pm On Mar 27, 2019
Just take out time to go through all the comments in quote. They were made by sophisticated brothers in the thread were majority APC senators stated they would be supporting Lawan for the SP.

Lakside1955:

Which east?
Denikayan:
Anybody can be, so far not from South East.
ekestic1976:

Those Jews are not Nigerians now! They're Aliens, so are undeserving of any share in our commowealth!

Again, take a look at some of their comments in another thread where Orji Uzor Kalu threatened to contest for Senate President if APC fails to zone the DSP to the East.

QuitNotice:
Can somebody remind this man that he is from a region that only support loosers?
deji17:
See what Igbos have been reduced to fighting tooth and nail over deputy position. When you dont get your politics right DSP which Ekwereforgery stole the other time becomes your birthright.
TheAngry1:
See this mumu that should be in jail!
Chimaokigwe:
You want to zone the third highest office to a region which gave the APC the least votes?
Naah. Won't work.
buhariguy:
both of them really work for APC, i commend their effort for electing themselves,
but they're both first timers,
DSP cannot go any other zone except SE and SS.
with that, omo agege should be the DSP.
Denikayan:
South East is a No No

South South can get but not South East
We are not against them hating on Ndi Igbo, I am just curating the comments for the future when the battle for 2023 will begin and we march out to support a Northerner president.

Just like Ndi Igbo ignored them in those threads and laughed it off, they should just do the same.

We will expect maturity from them, not some stupid cheap blackmails.

Lawan is a senator that openly boasted that he would amend the constitution to give Buhari unlimited terms in the presidency, this shows the kind of threat he is against our democracy.

While SW has decided to make themselves enemy to the South and their solemn duty to always champion any cause that is anti-south, the truth, however, is that we don't care what they decide to do with their hates and likes but they should just know that we are watching.

They spearheaded the coup against Jonathan, ran the media campaign that destroyed Onnoghen's image, fought vehemently against the only presidential candidate that has been serious about restructuring and resource country, the led the media campaign against the Niger Delta Avengers agitating for resource control and cleanup of their land and also supported the massacre of Igbos and now they are pushing for an El Rufai Vice Presidency, a man that has been accused of murdering christians, a known enemy to the South and equally supporting a known threat to our democracy for Senate president.

We will not ask them not to be stupid, we can only guarantee them one thing:

The South never forgets and there will be dire consequences for all their treachery against the South and against the Nigerian state.

And for their information, we will not allow you people install an enemy of state as Senate President of the 9th Assembly.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are The SW Hypocrites? by Ojiofor: 8:14pm On Mar 27, 2019
They have been like that since the time of Awolowo.
The demons will turn around and accuse Igbos for being hateful.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The SW Hypocrites? by ChristianNorth: 8:17pm On Mar 27, 2019
Ojiofor:
They have been like that since the time of Awolowo.
The demons will turn around and accuse Igbos for being hateful.
That is my problem with them.

Bad belle is allowed, but why turn around and accuse others when they reciprocate your "kind gestures"

Their stupid blackmails is becoming annoying.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The SW Hypocrites? by Kdon2: 8:22pm On Mar 27, 2019
ChristianNorth:
Just take out time to go through all the comments in quote. They were made by sophisticated brothers in the thread were majority APC senators stated they would be supporting Lawan for the SP.

Again, take a look at some of their comments in another thread where Orji Uzor Kalu threatened to contest for Senate President if APC fails to zone the DSP to the East.

We are not against them hating on Ndi Igbo, I am just curating the comments for the future when the battle for 2023 will begin and we march out to support a Northerner president.

Just like Ndi Igbo ignored them in those threads and laughed it off, they should just do the same.

Lawan is a senator that openly boasted that he would amend the constitution to give Buhari unlimited terms in the presidency, this shows the kind of threat he is against our democracy.

While SW has decided to make themselves enemy to the South and their solemn duty to always champion any cause that is anti-south, the truth, however, is that we don't care what they decide to do with their hates and likes but they should just know that we are watching.

They spearheaded the coup against Jonathan, ran the media campaign that destroyed Onnoghen's image, fought vehemently against the only presidential candidate that has been serious about restructuring and resource country, the led the media campaign against the Niger Delta Avengers agitating for resource control and cleanup of their land and also supported the massacre of Igbos and now they are pushing for an El Rufai Vice Presidency, a man that has been accused of murdering christians, a known enemy to the South and equally supporting a known threat to our democracy for Senate president.

The South never forgets and there will be dire consequences for all their treachery against the South and against the Nigerian state.

And for their information, we will not allow you people install an enemy of state as Senate President of the 9th Assembly.

Chai! This hate no be small o.
Re: Why Are The SW Hypocrites? by Westtimeline: 8:24pm On Mar 27, 2019
[s]
ChristianNorth:

[/s]Why are you playing victim.

When you and your millions were shouting no to Osibanjo presidency, is that love?

See the earlier you know, the better for you that you cannot sell a sandy goods and expect not to collect a stony money.

That is the hate that you give. So save your victim cry for another day.

We all know how your people including you were jubilating because Jonathan sidelined Yorubas when Yoruba elders went to meet him to explained to him.

All of you were here raining all sort of curses and abuse on the elders. Calling yorubas all sort of names.

You can't give hate and expect love. You reap what you sow.

So enjoy the hate that you and your minions give. That is karma.

Deal with it.

Thanks.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are The SW Hypocrites? by Iamgrey5(m): 8:27pm On Mar 27, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Why Are The SW Hypocrites? by Ojiofor: 8:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Bad belle is allowed, but why turn around and accuse others when they reciprocate your "kind gestures"

They are irredeemable haters mostly those of them in this forum.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are The SW Hypocrites? by 2fine2fast(m): 8:30pm On Mar 27, 2019
Play your game make we play ours.
No need for unnecessary ranting.
No need for hating, you don’t gat
our back, in fact you never had and
we don’t gat yours too. It’s simple
arithmetic.
No hard feelings.
Itesiwaju Ile Odua lo je wa logun.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are The SW Hypocrites? by Westtimeline: 8:38pm On Mar 27, 2019
ChristianNorth:

You hate, they give it back to you

You cry victim.

When you sabotaged Awolowo, I guess that is love right.

One of you was even boasting that igbomen are behind Abiola's June 12 annulment, hope that is love as well.

But now, you are playing your usual victim cry right?

7 Likes

Re: Why Are The SW Hypocrites? by loveth360(f): 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
we south south are waiting to pay those hateful children from waste in their own coins.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The SW Hypocrites? by Timmypromise(m): 8:53pm On Mar 27, 2019
I don't know why southwest gives ipigs and flations problem.........
Re: Why Are The SW Hypocrites? by olagbola45(m): 8:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
Westtimeline:
[s][/s]Why are you playing victim.

When you and your millions were shouting no to Osibanjo presidency, is that love?

See the earlier you know, the better for you that you cannot sell a sandy goods and expect not to collect a stony money.

We all know how your people including you were jubilating because Jonathan sidelined Yorubas when Yoruba elders went to meet him to explained to him.

All of you were here raining all sort of curses and abuse on the elders. Calling yorubas all sort of names.

Deal with it.

Thanks.

Shey we will blame Dem Ni

Shebi awon omo ale Yoruba dat giving Dem mouth to talk Ni

Shebi omo olomo Loma n wuwa
Omo Tara WA kin wuwa

Yoruba we no think and d elders too don turn to onijekuje

Don't b surprised my guy if osinbajo presidency come to stream na we Yoruba go stand against him even some state wont vote for him in Yoruba land

No b Yoruba Ni...

1 Like

Re: Why Are The SW Hypocrites? by ChristianNorth: 8:59pm On Mar 27, 2019
Westtimeline:

You cry victim.

One of you was even boasting that igbomen are behind Abiola's June 12 annulment, hope that is love as well.

Stupid being a stupid revisionist, Awolowo was planning coup with the help of Ghana against the govt of Azikiwe/Balewa.

Abiola sponsored a coup and he boasted he doesn't need Igbos to become president.

One court injunction stopped the announcement of the election and he committed treason instead of approaching the court.

But you forgot to mentioned how an Igboman Nwosu, the electoral commision chairman risked everything and his career for Abiola. I am sure you are blind to that part of the history.

You also forgot to mention that it was a yoruba man that personally filed for the injunction and a SS judge granted that the injunction stopping the election while a Northern judge granted the injunction that mandated a IBB to cancel the election.

So don't be stupid.

1 Like

Re: Why Are The SW Hypocrites? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
For the first time, I agree with you. Their hate on Igbo is too much, even in diaspora. They try to hide it here like pigs hiding their love for dirt, you know it's hard.
I've loved so much just like my religion teaches me but have gotten nothing back except hate so now, I don't give a damn. I'm Igbo first, American second and maybe just maybe, Nigerian third. If anyone doesn't like it, go suck a toilet pipeline.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The SW Hypocrites? by ChristianNorth: 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2019
Westtimeline:

Deal with it.

Thanks.
Are you sure you understand the essence of this thread?

We don't give a shitt about your love or hate, what we are saying is that you guys should just be matured when we start fully for 2023.

FYI, you can't stop a SE DSP.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The SW Hypocrites? by Ziggylady(f): 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2019
Westtimeline:

You cry victim.

There is no need for all these air of importance from you cos we honestly do not give a toss..

I do not see any Igbo person here begging for your love or kindness,so kindly shove your squables over some phantom "Igbo -need -for -yoruba-love"where the sun does not shine cos that is all in your head actually..

I as as an Igbo person do not give a hoot about Orji Uzor Kalu and other Igbo clowns in APC crying about being short-changed after we warned their likes about what APC is all about..

That being said,i will campaign and vote anyone over and above a yoruba person in 2023 and so will majority of Igbos..

A yoruba 2023 Presidency is DOA..

Kapish.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are The SW Hypocrites? by Generalnomercy: 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2019
Iamgrey5:
THE pigs demonize APC in their region cheesy

The pigs said Osinbajo is ex vp during the election, even when 2 million Yoruba voted for the the Loud mouthed bigots cheesy

I don't know what the pigs want again now grin

Consolation for the level of hatred they habour for Yorubas or what

I am yet to see an igbo that doesn't call Yorubas afonja on Nairaland. cheesy

So mods are comfortable to see posts like this abusing Igbos, calling the Igbo tribe PIGS and they won't ban the person right?

The e war will begin soon but Nairaland will be too small to contain the heat.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The SW Hypocrites? by Generalnomercy: 9:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
Ziggylady:

There is no need for all these air of importance from you cos we honestly do not give a toss..

I do not see any Igbo person here begging for your love or kindness,so kindly shove your squables over some phantom "Igbo -need -for -yoruba-love"where the sun does not shine cos that is all in your head actually..

I as as an Igbo person do not give a hoot about Orji Uzor Kalu and other Igbo clowns in APC crying about being short-changed after we warned their likes about what APC is all about..

That being said,i will campaign and vote anyone over and above a yoruba person in 2023 and so will majority of Igbos..

A yoruba 2023 Presidency is DOA..

Kapish.

I am with you bro

1 Like

Re: Why Are The SW Hypocrites? by Iamgrey5(m): 9:33pm On Mar 27, 2019
Generalnomercy:

So mods are comfortable to see posts like this abusing Igbos, calling the Igbo tribe PIGS and they won't ban the person right?

The e war will begin soon but Nairaland will be too small to contain the heat.
Tf

Mods were always comfortable with comments calling Yorubas afonja or backstabbers etc

Mods were always comfortable with comments that calls Buhari supporters zombie

Hell! They even get the most likes from your tribesmen

However, to be clear, I only call ipob pigs because their leader actually called them pigs first, not all igbos grin
Re: Why Are The SW Hypocrites? by Is04970: 9:40pm On Mar 27, 2019
I remember when senators from Lagos were clamoring for special allocation because of the status of the state. All the senators that spoke against it were from the cursed erosion ridden redmudland.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The SW Hypocrites? by Is04970: 9:41pm On Mar 27, 2019
Westtimeline:

Deal with it.

Thanks.
Leave the hypocritical inhabitants of the cursed erosion ridden redmudland alone.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The SW Hypocrites? by abula112(m): 9:43pm On Mar 27, 2019
Westtimeline:

Deal with it.

Thanks.
Dont mind them, who is the real hypocrite here

(1) (Reply)

Northern Elders Attack Buhari Over Worsening Insecurity, Quality Of Lives. / WOULD YOU LIKE NIGERIA TO BE COLONISED VOLUNTARILY BY A EUROPEAN COUNTRY? / Throwback: I Will Deliver Anambra State To APC On November 18- Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.