Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,812 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Okiki Afolayan Acquires A New House - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Okiki Afolayan Acquires A New House (55500 Views)

Okiki Afolayan Shows Off The Interior Design Of His Beautiful Sitting Room. Pics / Bobrisky Wears Female Aso Ebi To Abimbola Ogunnowo & Okiki Afolayan's Wedding / Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage To Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okiki Afolayan Acquires A New House by mrp0806: 11:41pm On Mar 27, 2019
decatalyst:
Not hating, but the design of this house looks somehow.

undecided

Did u also notice de bench at his gate
Re: Okiki Afolayan Acquires A New House by HolyTitus(m): 11:42pm On Mar 27, 2019
No 1. Yoru-nollywood movies producer
Re: Okiki Afolayan Acquires A New House by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 27, 2019
decatalyst:

undecided
totally true.
Re: Okiki Afolayan Acquires A New House by fortunechy(m): 11:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
Is it one room self contained one storey building or what?? Honestly, the house looks somehow... no hating
Re: Okiki Afolayan Acquires A New House by layi(m): 11:48pm On Mar 27, 2019
Not hating to but this finishing is very poor. Whats that stairs doing in the balcony. pointless o.
Buts congrats to him all the same
Re: Okiki Afolayan Acquires A New House by Ryabcool(m): 11:58pm On Mar 27, 2019
chudez0147:

Close your mouth.. house na house!!
You fit come close am for me

1 Like

Re: Okiki Afolayan Acquires A New House by DimIsaac10(m): 11:59pm On Mar 27, 2019
Abeg which film DAT one dey act sef?
Re: Okiki Afolayan Acquires A New House by ebenope(m): 12:13am On Mar 28, 2019
The house design was not perfected by an architect. Do many contradictions. Some elements are out of the box for it. Next time he should used a professional architect
Re: Okiki Afolayan Acquires A New House by D1zion: 12:58am On Mar 28, 2019
decatalyst:

undecided
Ah, how.abeg the guy try ooo.at least he has a place to call his own personally & will not be thinking of paying house rent when the one he paid is almost expired. & there won't be any nonsense old man or woman that will come & embarrassed him,or give him conditions CIA you're living in your house.that even his family members cannot visit.thumbz up for him.longer throat no catch am make him go buy big one to compete with others who claimed they are big girls & boys.this is a very wonderful achievement for him.congratulations my brother.

3 Likes

Re: Okiki Afolayan Acquires A New House by EmekaBlue(m): 1:03am On Mar 28, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

You Guys are born Losers, I wish you can all go back to live in South East that is a Burial Ground grin
leave ur fathers house and his wife ewedu soup small and try to visit d east....U'll be amazed of d mansion structures over there

1 Like

Re: Okiki Afolayan Acquires A New House by Omololupromise: 1:25am On Mar 28, 2019
Foundation you no get
EmekaBlue:
True. They don't really have taste. Straight storey building like this of lower class tho all over ikorodu,lagos owned by them

2 Likes

Re: Okiki Afolayan Acquires A New House by Burgerlomo: 1:46am On Mar 28, 2019
Congratulations cool

1 Like

Re: Okiki Afolayan Acquires A New House by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 1:52am On Mar 28, 2019
EmekaBlue:
leave ur fathers house and his wife ewedu soup small and try to visit d east....U'll be amazed of d mansion structures over there

The problem is why don't you go back to The Yeast and die peacefully there loser ?

Is there a Monster chasing you from the Yeast that is not letting you to live in those Beautiful Mansions and structures?

At least if you want to live outside the Yeast, why are you trooping out like there is a War going on in the Yeast?

3 Likes

Re: Okiki Afolayan Acquires A New House by Simbrixton(m): 1:58am On Mar 28, 2019
EmekaBlue:
my best friend has a mansion in Enugu but lives in a small room in London make i no cast ona bros na suffer be that

2 Likes

Re: Okiki Afolayan Acquires A New House by Simbrixton(m): 2:01am On Mar 28, 2019
99% of igbos dat commented here are so dull

2 Likes

Re: Okiki Afolayan Acquires A New House by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:47am On Mar 28, 2019
Nice one

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Okiki Afolayan Acquires A New House by Myself2(m): 2:47am On Mar 28, 2019
Ogbuefienubiaka:

Na afonja house bros.

grin cheesy grin grin grin

Savage
Re: Okiki Afolayan Acquires A New House by elemagoon(m): 3:49am On Mar 28, 2019
EmekaBlue:
True. They don't really have taste. Straight storey building like this of lower class tho all over ikorodu,lagos owned by them
See wetin hatred don turn a naturally jolly good fellow into.....sotey you don play play play dey run mad dey critique building shape for IKORODU....no be small thing ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Okiki Afolayan Acquires A New House by elemagoon(m): 3:52am On Mar 28, 2019
Ogbuefienubiaka:

Na afonja house bros.
Hmmmmm. Well lets say it well even inside the well. Stop hating....

1 Like

Re: Okiki Afolayan Acquires A New House by toprealman: 4:02am On Mar 28, 2019
Street don pay.....oshe! Happy for you man.

1 Like

Re: Okiki Afolayan Acquires A New House by ledaman: 4:44am On Mar 28, 2019
decatalyst:

undecided
Goan sit down fault finder!

1 Like

Re: Okiki Afolayan Acquires A New House by Hoodbilonia: 4:58am On Mar 28, 2019
I wud tather pay rent.
Agonjas are too razz abeg
They go to shoprite and disgrace demselves
Razzaites
Dia movies razzest
Wtf
Re: Okiki Afolayan Acquires A New House by Feezah01(f): 6:13am On Mar 28, 2019
quincyshakur:
Film maker ko Video maker ni undecided undecided undecided So u won tell me say na dat useless Afonja drama wey e b say na only una d watch dis guy use build dis house Taaaaaar! na lie

it's ok for you to talk like this but some people hustle nah legit .....i've known him for over 13 years in the industry and this is his first house..... Unku think o
Re: Okiki Afolayan Acquires A New House by lexyking(m): 6:13am On Mar 28, 2019
Ogbuefienubiaka:

Na afonja house bros.

The uneducated those who feel threatened gees I can't believe you got likes for this senseless remark, well it goes to show how your forefathers have failed you if not how can you not understand that the guy choose the design of his house based on his preference? And to him, he's fulfilled because he got just what he wanted. But you and your lots just had to make it tribal anyways I would have loved to give you a little tribal banter but that won't be necessary because unlike you I understand how not to insult or make jokes of an entire tribe because of the action of a few

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okiki Afolayan Acquires A New House by lexyking(m): 6:15am On Mar 28, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
I wud tather pay rent.
Agonjas are too razz abeg
They go to shoprite and disgrace demselves
Razzaites
Dia movies razzest
Wtf

Your dp says it all so I rest my case
Re: Okiki Afolayan Acquires A New House by bcashy: 6:24am On Mar 28, 2019
Ogbuefienubiaka:

Na afonja house bros.

Am sure ur father no get land talkless of build a house! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Okiki Afolayan Acquires A New House by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 28, 2019
Ogbuefienubiaka:

Na afonja house bros.
Go and build your own...If we check am now...u fir never buy land..We know una type

1 Like

Re: Okiki Afolayan Acquires A New House by TEYA: 6:36am On Mar 28, 2019
decatalyst:

undecided
I agree with you, but let's keep quiet lest they call us haters grin
Re: Okiki Afolayan Acquires A New House by mosefin19(m): 6:42am On Mar 28, 2019
U people here are just full of hate

Is this not ok enough learn to appreciate Ok

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anto Lecky Wore Swimsuit To 'Sugar Rush' Movie Premiere. Hit Or Miss? / Meet Pat Ugwu: Braless Pictures Of Nollywood Actress Go Viral / 5-Year-Old Emmanuella Shines At Funnybone’s Debut Show #funnyboneuntamed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.