Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,733 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

.manmen Opinion: Standard Of Living In Ebonyi And More, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .manmen Opinion: Standard Of Living In Ebonyi And More, (242 Views)

Couple Wore Isiagu Attire To Their Church Wedding In Ebonyi (Photos) / Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) / Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ebonyi State (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

.manmen Opinion: Standard Of Living In Ebonyi And More, by Chubi007(m): 9:44pm On Mar 27, 2019
Evening Fellow Nairalanders, I am an Unmarried guy, Looking for where to base and continue life probably for the next few years. I have been in Abuja for quite a long time now, talking about 20+years... I want to change location for sometime before returning to Abuja if need be, Please Ebonyi residents in here and those that have had a course or 2 to spend some time there, I have been seeing Ebonyi on the news for good reasons since last year, Can someone put me through, COST OF LIVING, OPPORTUNITIES, INDUSTRIOUSNESS and more.... Cc lalasticlala seun farano Rocktation and fellow Nairalanders

(1) (Reply)

Bbb / All Seal, Stamp, Fliers, Package Boxes, T Shirt, And Lots More / Become A User Or An Admin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.