Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,536 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:26 PM

Shoprite Selling Bad Chicken Pasta - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Shoprite Selling Bad Chicken Pasta (1403 Views)

Monitor Lizard I Killed Today Around Sangotedo Shoprite / Photo Of N500 Corn At Shoprite / Made In Nigeria Rice Floods Shoprite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shoprite Selling Bad Chicken Pasta by uboma(m): 9:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
This is the second time I have unknowingly bought bad chicken pasta from Shoprite. The chicken pasta had a soured/bad taste, I ended up throwing it in a bin. And I am so hungry....

What happens to the leftover cooked food after Shoprite closes for the day at 9pm? Do they repackage it and sell same the following day? It is sad that Shoprite does not sell freshly made food.

Has anyone had a similar experience with Shoprite?
Re: Shoprite Selling Bad Chicken Pasta by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 27, 2019
Check it at the counter before you leave. That way, they can change it if it’s bad
Re: Shoprite Selling Bad Chicken Pasta by uboma(m): 10:14pm On Mar 27, 2019
mrAMG2:
Check it at the counter before you leave. That way, they can change it if it’s bad

How can I do this when there is glass inbetween where I stand and where the chicken pasta is?

Moreover after dishing onto the takeaway pack, it is wrapped with a white nylon before handing it to me.
Re: Shoprite Selling Bad Chicken Pasta by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2019
uboma:

How can I do this when there is glass inbetween where I stand and where the chicken pasta is?

Moreover after dishing onto the takeaway pack, it is wrapped with a white nylon before handing it to me.

So then open the nylon and check your food. They won’t beat you sir. It’s your food
Re: Shoprite Selling Bad Chicken Pasta by bluebay(m): 10:48pm On Mar 27, 2019
Please specify which of the eatry inside shoprite?
Re: Shoprite Selling Bad Chicken Pasta by uboma(m): 11:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
bluebay:
Please specify which of the eatry inside shoprite?

What do you mean by which of the eatery inside Shoprite?

Are you not aware that Shoprite sells cooked food?
Re: Shoprite Selling Bad Chicken Pasta by uboma(m): 11:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
mrAMG2:

So then open the nylon and check your food. They won’t beat you sir. It’s your food

Easy to say than to do.

When you are there and you have other items in your cart or need to pick additional items and there are other persons waiting to be served, open the nylon and check your food, Sir.
Re: Shoprite Selling Bad Chicken Pasta by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 27, 2019
uboma:

Easy to say than to do.

When you are there and you have other items in your cart or need to pick additional items and there are other persons waiting to be served, open the nylon and check your food, Sir.

Then don’t complain when you take home bad food
Re: Shoprite Selling Bad Chicken Pasta by bluebay(m): 7:13am On Mar 28, 2019
uboma:

What do you mean by which of the eatery inside Shoprite?

Are you not aware that Shoprite sells cooked food?
Please there are different eateries inside . Foodland, Kilimanjaro, Spicey, Sizzlers and so coz I’ve once bought spoilt Turkey from Sizlers.
Re: Shoprite Selling Bad Chicken Pasta by tabithababy(f): 9:38am On Mar 28, 2019
shocked
Re: Shoprite Selling Bad Chicken Pasta by uboma(m): 11:50am On Mar 28, 2019
bluebay:

Please there are different eateries inside . Foodland, Kilimanjaro, Spicey, Sizzlers and so coz I’ve once bought spoilt Turkey from Sizlers.

I am not referring to any of the listed Eateries but Shoprite itself.

Sorry about your bitter experience with Sizzlers.

Instead of keeping quiet, we need to call them out for bad service or defective products.

This way, let's hope that they will improve on their services.
Re: Shoprite Selling Bad Chicken Pasta by bluebay(m): 2:13pm On Mar 28, 2019
uboma:

Instead of keeping quiet, we need to call them out for bad service or defective products.

I did o.. if you see what I did to their manager. They had to bribe me with 2 Turkey and a Juice o grin
Re: Shoprite Selling Bad Chicken Pasta by uboma(m): 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2019
bluebay:

I did o.. if you see what I did to their manager. They had to bribe me with 2 Turkey and a Juice o grin

Good one.

mine was very painful because I took the chicken pasta home to eat and found out that it was in bad taste.
Re: Shoprite Selling Bad Chicken Pasta by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:14am On Mar 29, 2019
uboma:

I don't see that happening anytime soon
Re: Shoprite Selling Bad Chicken Pasta by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 29, 2019
Wait wait wait.... I’m trying to understand why you can’t just check your food there before you leave.

If it’s bad, is that not hard evidence to drive your point home?

Op said he has some shopping with him and can’t be opening food, don’t you use a shopping cart or basket?
Re: Shoprite Selling Bad Chicken Pasta by uboma(m): 1:45pm On Mar 29, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
I don't see that happening anytime soon

Let's be positive....

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Dried Tomatoes? / Fast Food Or Bouka / Your In Forum Nutritionist Free To Ask Questions!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.