Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Mtn - 5 Free Sms Per Day - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn - 5 Free Sms Per Day (5485 Views)

How I Got Mtn &.5 Gigabyte With No IMEI Tweaking,no Cheat Required / What Has Become Of MTN 5 Times Bonus Credit Promo? / Mtn 5-star Bonus!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn - 5 Free Sms Per Day by henchyk(m): 2:12pm On Jan 14, 2006
Hey y'all, Got on it by accident... I was just sending some sms's to dear ones- Ok, was that on January 6th. - And I checked my credit after everything but it was still intact. Tried it the next day, and after Five Consecutive SMS's, they started billing. Tried it the next day and the next and it's still working as am talking now.
So go on and see if it's true and if It dosn't work, I permit you to sue me...For what now?... ok for impersonation cheesy.
Hey but it works and remember, it's MTN to MTN.
Re: Mtn - 5 Free Sms Per Day by Farriel(m): 2:41pm On Jan 14, 2006
Sort of handy for folks who SMS a lot. MTN subscribers that is.
Re: Mtn - 5 Free Sms Per Day by mckaycee(m): 11:12am On Feb 24, 2006
I doubt it. That is the only stingy network I've ever come accross.
Re: Mtn - 5 Free Sms Per Day by toluxa1(m): 9:36pm On Sep 17, 2008
this ur guys are not delivering oh.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Who Bit The Apple Logo / How To Decode Your MTN Sim, For Unlimited month Free Internet . / Mtn Wahala!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.