Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" (36533 Views)

Fashola Says Abuja-Algiers Road To Be Completed In 3yrs / We Promised Change To Nigerians But Not In 4 Years - Fashola Says / Buhari's Administration Set To Fly After Initial Slowdown - Fashola Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by Standing5(m): 6:02am On Mar 28, 2019
post=77050116:
How is the power situation in your Area?!

Ours has improved over 70% tremendously compared to the previous wasted 16 years of the locust.

$16 Billion wasted and looted!

Keep up the work you are doing Our Minister of Power, things can only get better......

Again, how is the power situation in your area?!

Thanks and God bless you for being truthful sis.
SLOW and steady we will get to a New Nigeria that we voted for.
Enjoy the rest of your day ma'm!

Do we live in the same area?!
Perhaps!

CONFIRM!!

We hope it circulates that way all over the country.
Slow and steady it will, Baba is fixing the bad foundation one after the other.
We will get there.....
You have been advertising BBQ on Nairaland for years now with no contact address.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:03am On Mar 28, 2019
BBQ is LIFE! wink

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by Standing5(m): 6:05am On Mar 28, 2019
post=77050133:

CONFIRM!!
please i like to buy bbq.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by zoedew: 6:05am On Mar 28, 2019
post=77050116:
How is the power situation in your Area?!

Ours has improved over 70% tremendously compared to the previous wasted 16 years of the locust.

Keep up the work you are doing Our Minister of Power, things can only get better......

Thanks and God bless you for being truthful sis.
SLOW and steady we will get to a New Nigeria that we voted for.
Enjoy the rest of your day ma'm!

Do we live in the same area?!
Perhaps!

CONFIRM!!

We hope it circulates that way all over the country.
Slow and steady it will, Baba is fixing the bad foundation one after the other.
We will get there.....

Akure that is usually hit by outages has it much better now! I’m there!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by orisa37: 6:11am On Mar 28, 2019
Fashola doesn't know what is happening in Kaduna.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by Harwehroh1(f): 6:12am On Mar 28, 2019
Most people don't understand this.... ur area has 24/7 power supply does nt mean d state has 24/7... I stay in Olodo, Ibadan n we cant even boast about 5hrs daily bt pple who stay in areas like akobo, bodija can claim dey av 24/7.. dat doesnt mean Ibadan has 24/7 power supply. For Fash's statement to b true, it means every nook n cranny / majority of d state has 24/7.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by deomelo: 6:14am On Mar 28, 2019
Harwehroh1:
Most people don't understand this.... ur area has 24/7 power supply does nt mean d state has 24/7... I stay in Olodo, Ibadan n we cant even boast about 5hrs daily bt pple who stay in areas like akobo, bodija can claim dey av 24/7.. dat doesnt mean Ibadan has 24/7 power supply. For Fash's statement to b true, it means every nook n cranny / majority of d state has 24/7.

Your area is not inside a state?

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by Bnladan(m): 6:19am On Mar 28, 2019
BrownRoofRep:
APC scam government has just moved to their next level of lies and deception.
Even the devil will be ashamed of what of shameless lairs APC crooks has turned to.

My big regards to the minister of darkness
Workers of darkness, not forgetting Liar Mohammed.
cheesy
I work in Kebbi and believe me when I tell u that we enjoy 24 hours power supply

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by West2019(m): 6:21am On Mar 28, 2019
In Nigeria or Togo ?/
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by tambiri77: 6:22am On Mar 28, 2019
I disagreed with the claim as where I stay in MINNA Niger state capital 4hrs light in a day. What a disgrace
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by Bnladan(m): 6:22am On Mar 28, 2019
MorataFC:
8 years ago? Were you there about 3 to 4 years ago to witness how the power situation was?
So u mean all the transformers used 8 years ago will still be functional?
I mean the phone u are using 8 years ago still trends today or usable for u?

(in your words) my father also live in Nigeria in 1960 and they enjoyed 24hrs powers so If we have 24hrs power today it has nothing to do with this present administration.
Abeg let us give kudos where and when necessary
I live in kebbi and believe me when I tell u that we enjoy 24 hours power supply
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by Bnladan(m): 6:26am On Mar 28, 2019
mamaafrik:
hmmm,lagos has improved too .i understand osun state having electricity supply of 24/7 but kebbi and yobe,what could be responsible,any one with a clear reason( s)they have such.
I don't know hw or y kebbi has 24/7 power supply, but its real that we do.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 28, 2019
jullidee2006:
it's possible

It's not possible for now because of our maintenance culture.

Power interruption is factored within a period of time. 24 hours being the least circle. There is no where in Nigeria including Aso rock that can enjoy uninterrupted power supply.

After 24 hour which is the base circle of uninterrupted power supply, the next is a week. No where in Nigeria can celebrate a week uninterrupted power supply for now.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by israelmao(m): 6:31am On Mar 28, 2019
God will run Fashola's life in the manner he runs Nigerian power sector.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by afoltundeseen(f): 6:31am On Mar 28, 2019
Shebi sanni was part of them before
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by Emtol01: 6:32am On Mar 28, 2019
Naijaalive:
Shehu Sani, the Senator representing Kaduna Central has reacted As Mr. Babatunde Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply"

His Tweets:

Recall, Mr Babatunde Fashola, the Minister of Power, Works and Housing has said that some cities in Nigeria can now boast of constant power supply.

https://all-gists..com/2019/03/Shehu-Sani-Reacts-As-Fashola-Says-Some-States-Have-Almost-24-Hours-Supply.html?m=1
Take it or leave it, electricity in Osun is the best in Southwest, 22hrs minimum. I don't care whatever you call the government of the day, but they're doing things differently compared to previous administrations. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by cadesky(m): 6:32am On Mar 28, 2019
Yeah... Light is almost 24 hours in dis same kaduna dat Sheu Sani is ranting about... Barnawa to b precise, same way we report their bad deeds, let give kudos to govt. If they work
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by vezycash(m): 6:33am On Mar 28, 2019
deomelo:

You are enjoying 24/7 electricity in your own state while at the same time claiming it's a lie because some states are not enjoying the same thing.?

Is your own state not part of Nigeria? Or the minister should have dropped down to your comprehension level and by saying every street and city?
Last year december, I had light like crazy for 3 months. Did I start praising Fashola? NO. Cos I was sure that one area's transformer spoiled. I did some asking around and it was so. Immediately NEPA brought the transfermer back, things went back to normal.

So the person ur quoting is correct. A small area having light constantly - e.g. Lekki doesn't not mean the whole Lagos has it. People living close to big companies have had steady light for eons because the compaines pay NEPA well.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by Cybertext(m): 6:34am On Mar 28, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

It's not possible for now because of our maintenance culture.

Power interruption is factored within a period of time. 24 hours being the least circle. There is no where in Nigeria including Aso rock that can enjoy uninterrupted power supply.

After 24 hour which is the base circle of uninterrupted power supply, the next is a week. No where in Nigeria can celebrate a week uninterrupted power supply for now.

That's not true... I've been in Ashaka for 3 months now and they only took the light once ( for 5 mins). Your narrative of not having 24/7 light for a week is not true... Its been more than 6 weeks and light has been uninterrupted here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by Dino98: 6:34am On Mar 28, 2019
Omudia11:
In my area in PH there is always 24/7 electricity but that's not to say that some states have 24/7 electricity. That is an unfounded lie as there's no state in Nigeria where the entirety of the state experiences 24/7 power.

Exactly....Area is different from states.

There is no state that has 24/7 light....none. in those states, certain areas might enjoy light. If there are 100, areas and 10 enjoy light...is that one sometin?? When 90 are suffering.

PDP spent 16billion in 16 years, let's see how much he spends in 8years and the outcome.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by Bnladan(m): 6:37am On Mar 28, 2019
tiwiex:

Seems there is a priority for Northern states. No joke here. Why is nobody talking about this? The title of the thread should be "Why are states in the North getting more stable electricity than the South". I hate to refer to it that way but that is what it seems to look like.
don't make dis a regional issue pls. Do u know dat over 60% of d ongoing road construction projects are in d south? My point here is dat its not a regional thing. Besides, kano is one of d states having poor supply of power, maybe even the worst.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by harryportter: 6:38am On Mar 28, 2019
post=77050139:

Make a reasonable comment on the topic or kindly shut up!
How does our sleeping pattern affect your destiny?
Get something doing with your life and make your family proud of you for once!
THIS YOUR NEW LINE U JUST LEARNT.OR ARE U ATTENDING JAMB CLASSES?PLS IN YOUR NEXT COMMENT PLS CHANGE THIS YOUR PUNCH LINE AND SAY SOMETHING NEW OK. MY JOB ON THIS FORUM IS TO EDUCATE ALMAJIRIS

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by Scoobiano1991: 6:41am On Mar 28, 2019
I live at liasu road egbe Ikotun, we have more than 24hrs electricity. As it stands now, our light is over 4days straight without interruption. If you know, you know. Go and confirm it. cheesy grin

BrownRoofRep:
APC scam government has just moved to their next level of lies and deception.
Even the devil will be ashamed of what of shameless lairs APC crooks has turned to.

My big regards to the minister of darkness
Workers of darkness, not forgetting Liar Mohammed.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by akeemakinremi(m): 6:44am On Mar 28, 2019
I'm a living witness, Mr fashola is right about this ascertion

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by udo2018: 6:46am On Mar 28, 2019
post=77050182:
Thanks and God bless you for being truthful sis. SLOW and steady we will get to a New Nigeria that we voted for. Enjoy the rest of your day ma'm!
Power supply was better before now...
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by Gsteve01(m): 6:47am On Mar 28, 2019
Maybe in Wakanda sha cheesy

#RealEstate# #Building# #Land# #Comfort# #Health# #Wealth# #Cashready#
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by AnthonyAk(m): 6:48am On Mar 28, 2019
There is light in ph pretty steady

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by DammyGbade(m): 6:51am On Mar 28, 2019
Almost 24hours is correct... Oshogbo is a good example

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by DMerciful(m): 6:51am On Mar 28, 2019
Which states protested and source?
iammo:
smiley

Some northern states actually protested for having 24/7 light without means of paying the outrageous estimated billing

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by tommenoh(m): 6:51am On Mar 28, 2019
[quote author= post=77050116]How is the power situation in your Area?!

It's still bad here in uyo, akwa ibom. The city center has a light pattern of 10am - 1PM and 11pm - 2.30am.thats if it's adhered to, thoh not always. With the heat n mosquitoes, sleep hours are no Joy at all!
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by otokx(m): 6:57am On Mar 28, 2019
The power situation has improved especially in areas where people commit to paying bills regularly and so thereby get pre paid meters.

Here in my area of Port Harcourt we enjoy such improved electricity supply even though some Nigerians have decided to be evil by engaging in electricity theft.

The problem of Nigeria in the end is the Nigerians living within.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by kerry57: 6:59am On Mar 28, 2019
But it's true, a city like birnin kebbi, enjoys 24 hours power supply daily. Kanji does too. I have been to those places and can talk about this. Birnin kebbi have been like that for close to four years now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement / Why Buhari Rejected Wali As Acting INEC Chairman - PM News / Dele Momodu Shares Throwback Photos Of Late MKO Abiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.