Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,544 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:38 PM

Guys Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady In A Bus? (pics). - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady In A Bus? (pics). (15324 Views)

Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady Inside The Bus? (pics) / See What Was Spotted On A Shirt A Nigerian Man In A Commercial Bus (pics) / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady In A Bus? (pics). by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2019
Anfieldboss:
A lady that has big backside even when she is sitting you'll know
not at all timescheesy
Re: Guys Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady In A Bus? (pics). by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 28, 2019
Deckline:

Check it again... I sent it in my dreams...

Better go and work!
Guy this your Savage na die

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady In A Bus? (pics). by miracle956: 8:10pm On Mar 28, 2019
lefulefu:
not at all timescheesy
yes ooo
Re: Guys Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady In A Bus? (pics). by DimkpaBini: 9:08pm On Mar 28, 2019
Deckline:

Better go and work!
OMG

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady In A Bus? (pics). by Delaw00(m): 10:12pm On Mar 28, 2019
You don't v to do this nah,since you can't help take ur eyes off it.....i guess you're feeling urself now huh
Deckline:

Better go and work!
Re: Guys Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady In A Bus? (pics). by stieyven(m): 11:29pm On Mar 28, 2019
miracle956:
it happened in Ibadan. the lady in question was chatting me up with some unnecessary chats. I wasn't interested and I bone am. I Omo when the lady came down the girl set die Omo I just dey bite finger.chai.
Remember that you will stand before God on judgement day and repeat these words you typed here.
Re: Guys Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady In A Bus? (pics). by miracle956: 7:49am On Mar 29, 2019
stieyven:

Remember that you will stand before God on judgement day and repeat these words you typed here.
you urself u be saint?
Re: Guys Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady In A Bus? (pics). by Henrodah(m): 12:15pm On Mar 29, 2019
miracle956:

I decided to use the sketching I made of him
Ok no qualms! Fire down.
Re: Guys Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady In A Bus? (pics). by miracle956: 3:33pm On Mar 29, 2019
Henrodah:
Ok no qualms! Fire down.
yes ooo my broda

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady In A Bus? (pics). by MasterShifu010(m): 9:17pm On Sep 27, 2019
[quote author=identitylenz post=77067450]Are there men in the house?
Here comes NOVAGE MEN ORIFLAME
introducing NOVAGE men, the high performance anti-ageing solution for me.
This product set comes with four packs of higher performance for anti ageing which features
1. NOVAGE MEN EYE RESCUE GEL
2.NOVAGE MEN ENERGISING AND HYDRATING BOOSTER
3.NOVAGE MEN INTENSE ANTI AGEING FAVE GEL LOTION
4. NOVAGE MEN PURIFYING AND EXFOLIATING CLEANSER.
Due to this product high performance of anti-ageing for men it's on high demand.
Place your order while it's still in stock.
For more information inbox me or call via 09028256291....
ORIFLAME!![

Wetin concern men with stuff like this?.......na women dey send all this anti-ageing, eye rescue abi n'a eye kidnap....just give man big nyash and his fine.....
Re: Guys Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady In A Bus? (pics). by Rapmoney(m): 11:45pm On Sep 27, 2019
Vikkoh the beggist! See the way dem disgrace you tonight! grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady In A Bus? (pics). by Odogwudike2: 1:23am On Sep 28, 2019
Any lady or woman who love sex so much should call this phone number 08079707488 i will statify and satisfy very well on bed without you paying any kobo to me.
Call 08079707488.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Sensitive Areas Of A Female's Body(pix) / Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole / What Kind Of Sex Style Will They Like? Photo Included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.