Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Who Can Teach Me How To Build Website Within 1week? (i Will Pay) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Who Can Teach Me How To Build Website Within 1week? (i Will Pay) (819 Views)

Get Your Website Ebook And Build Your Own Website Within Weeks / Let Me Teach U How To Increase Download Speed Of Utorrent By 1000% / All-4-one Web Promo Get A Professionally Designed Website Within Ur Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Teach Me How To Build Website Within 1week? (i Will Pay) by newborn99: 7:48pm On Sep 07, 2010
i urgently need to know how to build a standard website within one week or less moreover I have a laptop connected to the internet I can use to practice it

anybody capable of this task can reach me on
08065818124 or suremanager@gmail.com
Re: Who Can Teach Me How To Build Website Within 1week? (i Will Pay) by bdidi: 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2010
hi , you don't need begin to learn how to build a website cos it is quite cumbersome. All you need is to get a free website just like me with all the money making home business built inside for free. Do you understand anything like Javascript or basic HTML? Those are computer programmings you will need to begin to learn how to build a website. Do you have 100,000 to 150,000 to pay for a teacher? If you want a free website call me 08033972319 and my name is ben. But meanwhile check out this info. Do you believe that the cash you spend on a daily basis can go wild? Well to find out , go here:

http://www.viralcashgonewild.com/?mysite=sweetb

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Has Finally Blocks Iwp / Why Is My Computer Still Slow? / Opportunity For Young Africans At The World Summit Youth Award 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.