Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Orezi Celebrates His Birthday, Calls Himself 'Sexiest Man Alive' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Orezi Celebrates His Birthday, Calls Himself 'Sexiest Man Alive' (46932 Views)

Suya Seller Takes Picture With Rudeboy And Calls Himself A Fan / Iyabo Ojo Blasts Faithia Williams On Her Birthday, Calls Her A Witch? / Ehi Ogbebor Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday, Calls Out Billionaire Ex-husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orezi Celebrates His Birthday, Calls Himself 'Sexiest Man Alive' by obayendo1010(m): 12:56pm On Mar 28, 2019
Atiku:

Lol, happy birthday kee u... Like say orezi dey see ur comment
yes...
Re: Orezi Celebrates His Birthday, Calls Himself 'Sexiest Man Alive' by freemanbubble: 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2019
But this orezi first slim o

Wetin happen
Re: Orezi Celebrates His Birthday, Calls Himself 'Sexiest Man Alive' by PrinzCarter(m): 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2019
If Dis guy was a gal him go ugly ooo

1 Like

Re: Orezi Celebrates His Birthday, Calls Himself 'Sexiest Man Alive' by braxjay(m): 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
you say?

Hanty if na you dey ya dp, you are fine o! asware ni.

are you on earth ? i mean in Nigeria like me ? lagos to be precise ? island to be more specific ?

i'd slide into your dm but couldn't find the twitter handle and dont like NL email applications
Re: Orezi Celebrates His Birthday, Calls Himself 'Sexiest Man Alive' by sarahade(f): 1:04pm On Mar 28, 2019
Fine man
Re: Orezi Celebrates His Birthday, Calls Himself 'Sexiest Man Alive' by BennyDon: 1:08pm On Mar 28, 2019
Where the sexy abeg, where? I get two request Oga Sexy. Comot your Jean make I help you sew the knees, close this mouth flies dey come. BTW, happy birthday!

1 Like

Re: Orezi Celebrates His Birthday, Calls Himself 'Sexiest Man Alive' by 21Bandit: 1:19pm On Mar 28, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
Sexiest man for him urhobo village

Na isoko boy for the record Bros
Re: Orezi Celebrates His Birthday, Calls Himself 'Sexiest Man Alive' by mozona(m): 1:35pm On Mar 28, 2019
the guy try sha
Re: Orezi Celebrates His Birthday, Calls Himself 'Sexiest Man Alive' by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 28, 2019
Atiku:

grin
Atiku:

Re: Orezi Celebrates His Birthday, Calls Himself 'Sexiest Man Alive' by Goalnaldo(m): 1:43pm On Mar 28, 2019
braxjay:

Hanty if na you dey ya dp, you are fine o! asware ni.

are you on earth ? i mean in Nigeria like me ? lagos to be precise ? island to be more specific ?

i'd slide into your dm but couldn't find the twitter handle and dont like NL email applications

if she is really the one there, she is beautiful oh.i had to check her out after I Saw your comment wink
Re: Orezi Celebrates His Birthday, Calls Himself 'Sexiest Man Alive' by quickly: 1:46pm On Mar 28, 2019
Ajolayomj:
sad

He resemble Kendrick Lamar tho

Na aboli him resemble
Re: Orezi Celebrates His Birthday, Calls Himself 'Sexiest Man Alive' by tex73: 2:00pm On Mar 28, 2019
Happy birthday sir...

addikt:
Oh , HOW I NEVA KNOW SAY OREZI NA MY BIRTHDAY MATE...all these things happen every year , discovering new birthday mates a's we grow, e dey happen to you too? ...lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME TOO smiley
Re: Orezi Celebrates His Birthday, Calls Himself 'Sexiest Man Alive' by Innokng2013: 2:16pm On Mar 28, 2019
PapaAdanna:
My friend go inside the studio and release a meaningful music and stop posting pictures upandan. Abi u don become photographer?
Lol guy u wicked ooo
Re: Orezi Celebrates His Birthday, Calls Himself 'Sexiest Man Alive' by addikt(m): 2:27pm On Mar 28, 2019
tex73:
Happy birthday sir...

Thanks so much man
Re: Orezi Celebrates His Birthday, Calls Himself 'Sexiest Man Alive' by braxjay(m): 2:27pm On Mar 28, 2019
Goalnaldo:
if she is really the one there, she is beautiful oh.i had to check her out after I Saw your comment wink

My brother!
Re: Orezi Celebrates His Birthday, Calls Himself 'Sexiest Man Alive' by Gsteve01(m): 2:51pm On Mar 28, 2019
Spits

#RealEstate# #Building# #Land# #Comfort# #Health# #Wealth# #Cashready# #Buy# #Rent# #Sell# #Deal#

Re: Orezi Celebrates His Birthday, Calls Himself 'Sexiest Man Alive' by mustwin2020: 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2019
Wishing you more happy years of sex as you said you are the sexiest man living. Continue your sex, right now, you don't have competitors. You are on top. Happy birthday sexiest man.
Re: Orezi Celebrates His Birthday, Calls Himself 'Sexiest Man Alive' by LINTUNE(m): 6:52pm On Mar 28, 2019
addikt:
Oh , HOW I NEVA KNOW SAY OREZI NA MY BIRTHDAY MATE...all these things happen every year , discovering new birthday mates a's we grow, e dey happen to you too? ...lol

guy u no get sense at all cheesy
Re: Orezi Celebrates His Birthday, Calls Himself 'Sexiest Man Alive' by addikt(m): 7:43pm On Mar 28, 2019
LINTUNE:
guy u no get sense at all cheesy

Haha, I no get at all
Re: Orezi Celebrates His Birthday, Calls Himself 'Sexiest Man Alive' by shina49: 6:58am On Mar 29, 2019
addikt:

see this one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola Is Through With His Exam At UNILAG (Photo) / Nengi Hampson Rocks Wedding Dress In New Pictures / 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.