Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos (45095 Views)

Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar / Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos by dainformant(m): 10:08am On Mar 28, 2019
A lady who is set to get married, has revealed how she first met her fiance in Mami market at the NYSC camp in Ogun state in 2015. The couple identified Oghene Ochuko and Udo Mfreke Effong, first met themselves in 2015 during their days as Corps members and lost touch few months after passing out - only to be reunited in 2018.

They are now set to wed tradtionally on Thursday, March 28 while the White wedding will take place on Saturday, March 30th.

Read how they met each other below.

FROM MAMI MARKET TO THE ALTAR

I remember the first hello in 2015 at Ogun State NYSC orientation camp stadium Sagamu where we went for band rehearsals after our inauguration as corp members. Yes it was love at first sight but then it wasn't just in for that 3weeks camp relationship. It was after the first rehearsals that day he asked for my number so I can call and remind him the time for the next rehearsals. I relunctantly gave out my number"Story! which rehearsals brother was up to something else.

Later that night, a call came in, guess what he was the one calling, asking me to meet him at Mami market.But bros we are not rehearsing this night now I replied , he laughed and said he just wanted to have a discussion with me. We couldn't see that night all our conversation was now on the phone, waking up to his calls and sleeping with his calls...(oh Dah Love don start ooo lmao).

Oh and how can I forget the plenty plenty fresh fish pepper soup with white rice at Mani market that year especially the one during Camp fire night although those wicked soldiers did not allow me to finish it(wicked soldiers). I can recal crying like a baby when leaving the house because of the small money mum and dad gave me to take to camp but at the end I didn't spend a dime. Chai, praise the Lord somebody!.

After the plenty plenty love during NYSC and few months after NYSC we lost each others contact all thanks to Facebook that connected us back in February 2018. We started dating February 2018,he asked and I said yes in October 2018. Join us as we make this right come 28th n 30th March 2019.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/from-mami-market-during-nysc-to-the-altar-lady-shares-her-love-story.html

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos by Ifeanyi4491(m): 10:10am On Mar 28, 2019
Please who any school i can see any kid sent home..

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos by Lloydthesaint: 10:14am On Mar 28, 2019
How many time una lash before marriage grin

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos by Tonyprisca: 10:15am On Mar 28, 2019
I pray it last congratulations to you guys

3 Likes

Re: 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos by Randy100: 10:17am On Mar 28, 2019
Lloydthesaint:
How many time una lash before marriage grin
valid question.

43 Likes

Re: 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos by faithfull18(f): 10:25am On Mar 28, 2019
Alright, nice one.

3 Likes

Re: 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos by habsydiamond(m): 10:38am On Mar 28, 2019
Ifeanyi4491:

really!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos by Guyman02: 1:44pm On Mar 28, 2019
The DG of NYSC should be the father of the day grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos by Evalove77(m): 1:45pm On Mar 28, 2019
Ok
Re: 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos by Hardeybohwarley(m): 1:45pm On Mar 28, 2019
Everybody with his own Camp Tori. Shey na only me no see love for camp ABI we plenty. Park here biko. Meanwhile, Gombe Coffa tag me.

26 Likes

Re: 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos by Opistorincos(m): 1:46pm On Mar 28, 2019
Nysc love... shocked

1 Like

Re: 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos by Zombiekiller010: 1:47pm On Mar 28, 2019
I know some Otondo that are reading this news will want to emulate such grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos by Kendumazy(m): 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2019
Love the guy suit. HML

7 Likes

Re: 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos by oluwasegun007(m): 1:49pm On Mar 28, 2019
Ifeanyi4491:

Whatever it is you mean.... My own is don't send your kid to whatever school you graduated from.

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos by DBossNG(m): 1:49pm On Mar 28, 2019
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos by popweezy(m): 1:49pm On Mar 28, 2019
God forgive me in advance..But my NYSC days go bad gaan..God spare our lives. Amen smbody!!

1 Like

Re: 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos by dreamwords: 1:50pm On Mar 28, 2019
Judeoddfree21:
See below
Which app did you use to create that colourful image
Re: 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos by razible5384(m): 1:50pm On Mar 28, 2019
[quote author=Ifeanyi4491 post=77056539][b]Please who any school i can see any kid sent home..

English plz..
Re: 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos by little1992: 1:50pm On Mar 28, 2019
Hmmmm.
What of me wey no see love for camp? The ones wey I see wan eat me dry. I run.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 28, 2019
Cool. Hml

2 Likes

Re: 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos by Kalapizim(m): 1:54pm On Mar 28, 2019
Three years don past yet she never still gree for me cry cry we for don dey marry by now.

Anyway Fine boy looking for a pretty lady to date jare kiss kiss

pm me if you are game smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos by anochuko01(m): 1:54pm On Mar 28, 2019
NYSC dey try for that one...connecting missing ribs back to back...

9 Likes

Re: 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos by ofiko123(m): 1:54pm On Mar 28, 2019
Omo these epistle long o..
Re: 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos by Mayor88(m): 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2019
Ifeanyi4491:

11 Likes

Re: 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos by GuntersChain(m): 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2019
Kindly rephrase your question, i couldn't grasp a thing.

Ifeanyi4491:

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me / PHOTO: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Polling Unit #nigeriadecides2015 / Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.