Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,287 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Funny How Some People Talk With Emotion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funny How Some People Talk With Emotion (347 Views)

How Not To Talk With Africa About Climate Change By Muhammadu Buhari / #EndSARS: Time to talk with Government - OPAN President, Austyn Ogannah / Obasanjo To Aisha Buhari: Have Pillow-talk With Your Husband On Nigeria Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny How Some People Talk With Emotion by Westtimeline: 1:52pm On Mar 28, 2019
brightokechukwu:

The entire South West is in the pocket of one man(a short frog eyed crook and scheming genius and known Drug Lord, who happens to be the alpha and omega of the yoruba race). He controls the policial destiny of the whole region, and has the mumu button of even its elites and leaders... Much less the common people on lock mode. In hindsight, I will definitely take any other form of "slavery" over that type.
grin It is so funny how some igbos comment with emotion on this forum.
Look at the above comment, full of emotion grin.

How does Tinubu control southwest?

Presidential election, Pdp won Oyo and Ondo.

Pdp got votes in southwest more than so called south east.
Governorship election
Pdp won in oyo, osun still in court.

Other elections, different parties apart from Apc and pdp won in southwest.

Even in Lagos, apc only managed to win. If we talk, you see them shouting igbos in Lagos were the ones that voted pdp, are they the ones that also voted in ondo, osun, ekiti, ogun and oyo?

Apc leaders including buhari were stoned in ogun, and some people still emotionally saying Tinubu pocket southwest.

I remember when Tinubu was stopped from entering ekiti during election.

All these emotion should be stopped abeg. If Tinubu is controlling southwest, then I don't see pdp having any breadth in the region talk less of winning states.

Yorubas don't votes because of party, mimiko won ondo under unknown and new labour party then. And when pdp rigged themselves in and they lost in court while the ondo people supported mimiko.

Pdp has never won in Lagos before and that is not happening anytime soon.

So you people should stop being too emotional in your reaction to everything and say things as it is.
Re: Funny How Some People Talk With Emotion by izombie(m): 2:20pm On Mar 28, 2019
Una no dey rest? Today alone your people have created more than ten igbo threads. Na wao. Leaves us alone abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Funny How Some People Talk With Emotion by Westtimeline: 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2019
izombie:
Una no dey rest? Today alone your people have created more than ten igbo threads. Na wao. Leaves us alone abeg.
This is the lie I talk about. Now if I ask you to bring out the 10 threads, you won't, you will rather run.

All I am saying is that you people should always use una brain when commenting. Not emotion.

Now look at the emotion in your comment again.

When your brother were creating countlessbof thread on how a Yoruba man will not become president. You didn't wail then. Why the emotional cry now.

(1) (Reply)

Adamawa Supplementary: PDP Wins All 14 Lgas / House Of Reps Members Asked Me For Bribe - NAFDAC Boss / Kayode Akiolu's Message To The Family Of Late Alhaji Fasinro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.