Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,392 members, 7,808,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Browse With 3.5g Moderms - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Browse With 3.5g Moderms (1299 Views)

How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet / Step By Step Info On How To browse With Dstv Decoder And Cable Modem / Mtn 3.5g Data Service: How Good? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Browse With 3.5g Moderms by gentleblaq: 12:07am On Sep 08, 2010
[/color]

THIS IS TO INFORM MY GREAT NAIRALANDERS THAT ONE CAN ACTUALLY BROWSE WITH 3.5G(HSPD) HERE IN NIGERIA WITH EGYPTIAN ETISALAT 3.5G MODERM.THIS IS A FREE INFO ITS VERY FAST.PLS AM NOT HERE FOR ANY BODY'S MONEY BUT WANT TO GIVE THIS INFO OUT TO MY PALS WHO HAS MADE NAIRALAND A FREE INFO FORUM,.PLS DROP UR REPLYS[color=#990000]
Re: Browse With 3.5g Moderms by Lanrayy: 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2010
That was very kind of you! And that shows that ure a great guy!

Thanks for the info but u haven't stated how someone can get the modem.

Nice day!
Re: Browse With 3.5g Moderms by gentleblaq: 11:48pm On Sep 09, 2010
[list]
[li]THE ONLY THING U CAN DO TO GET THE MODERM IS TRY AS MUCH AS U CAN TO GET SOMEBODY IN EGYPT WHO WILL PURCHASE THE MODERM FOR U.ALSO MY ELDER BROTHER CAME WITH THREE OF THEM RIGHT NOW TWO IS BEING USED AFTER IT HAS BEEN UNLOCKED IS ETISALAT E1550 3.5G(EGYPT)U CAN CHECK ETISALT WEBSITE TO C THIS 4URSELF.ITS THE MOST EXPENSIVE MODERM FOR NOW DESPITE THE FACT THAT THE ONE WE HAVE HERE IN NIGERIA USES (EDGE).
U CAN ALWAYS CALLME IF U ARE INTERESTED=08039496318(YOMMY)
REMEMBER IT ONE WE HAVE,
[/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]
Re: Browse With 3.5g Moderms by tomcat: 11:11am On Sep 10, 2010
as far as i can tell, Etisalat in Nigeria has only EDGE and not UMTS/HSPA like glo and MTN,

this is the reason why your NG usb modem will have only EDGE,

any capable UMTS/HSPA unlocked usb stick should browse fine on HSPA.

So unless Etisalat NG deploys UMTS/HSPA even if you get usb stick capable of that (which all of them have) you won't be able to browse faster,
Re: Browse With 3.5g Moderms by FEMARY(m): 9:10am On Sep 19, 2010
tomcat:

as far as i can tell, Etisalat in Nigeria has only EDGE and not UMTS/HSPA like glo and MTN,

this is the reason why your NG usb modem will have only EDGE,

any capable UMTS/HSPA unlocked usb stick should browse fine on HSPA.

So unless Etisalat NG deploys UMTS/HSPA even if you get usb stick capable of that (which all of them have) you won't be able to browse faster,
Supported 100%

(1) (Reply)

SOLD NEATLY Used Hp Compaq 6710b For Sale / Is Samsung Affiliated To Hp?? / Hp 2000 Core I3 Mother Board Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.