Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,010 members, 7,799,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God (16834 Views)

Legend Of The Human God: Legacy Transfer / Emi(legend Of The Human God): Reboot / Legend Of Ikogosi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Kaycee9242(m): 1:50pm On Apr 24, 2019
skubido:
Tanks for the update

lol skubido u just dy every where. plz if u by mistake get full copy of PASTORZONED try share with ur brother abeg
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by sodeeqsulaimon88(m): 3:37pm On Apr 24, 2019
Keep going......I love dz
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by skubido(m): 4:11pm On Apr 24, 2019
Kaycee9242:

lol skubido u just dy every where. plz if u by mistake get full copy of PASTORZONED try share with ur brother abeg

No mind me joor, how man go do na.

No p baba, go arrange the stuff next week by the grace of God

1 Like

Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Kaycee9242(m): 7:07pm On Apr 24, 2019
skubido:

OK thanks bro
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Devilpen(m): 8:53pm On Apr 24, 2019
Emi pulled his horse behind him, as he took caution climbing through the sloppy and rugged mountain path, the suggestion he came up with was to follow the path which they were sure, the foreigners didn't know about, also the route was faster. Eri followed behind Emi
"Maybe we might know about the whereabout of the King" Eri said, striking a conversation, as the journey was becoming boring.
"Maybe, keep still, it helps to conserve energy" Emi said squarely.
Eri squeezed his face roughly, what energy does talking consume, he was the type that love keeping company lively, but Emi was the type that does not talk jovial things, when a mission was at hand.
"How does talking affects or consumes energy" Eri asked raising his hand.
Emi walked on ignoring his question.
"Father" Eri shouted, still he got no reply. "Tell me about the Hell Stone, everytime one thing or the other keeps getting on the way"
Emi still continue walking on after some minutes, he looked back and noticed Eri was no longer tagging behind.
"What's wrong? "
"Why do I have the feeling you are hiding something from me" Eri said, lowly dragging his horse behind.
"Lets rest, you have a lot to catch up on" Emi said.

TBC

3 Likes

Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by skubido(m): 9:35pm On Apr 24, 2019
Make Eri chil ooo

OP tanks for the update
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by moseph(f): 11:46pm On Apr 24, 2019
skubido:

share with ur sister too.
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Kaycee9242(m): 10:37am On Apr 25, 2019
pls someone should remind me who Eri is, is he d son of Ajanaku? op well done
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by moseph(f): 10:54am On Apr 25, 2019
Kaycee9242:
pls someone should remind me who Eri is, is he d son of Ajanaku? op well done
yes he is
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Evold: 10:54am On Apr 25, 2019
Nice story. How I wish those colonialists could keep loosing until they give up.
I don't like their history. undecided
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Evold: 10:55am On Apr 25, 2019
Kaycee9242:

Yeah, him and Ann2012 rule nairaland literature section. grin
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Ann2012(f): 3:55pm On Apr 25, 2019
Evold:

cheesy grin
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by skubido(m): 4:30pm On Apr 25, 2019
Evold:

Shey dey whine me ni, wetin I sabi,

na Ann2012 ooo, na she dey control oo, the key dey her hand ooo
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Ann2012(f): 5:09pm On Apr 25, 2019
skubido:

Shey dey whine me ni, wetin I sabi,

na Ann2012 ooo, na she dey control oo, the key dey her hand ooo

Haaaa, bros mi
After you na you na wink
I dey ya back oooo
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Devilpen(m): 12:39am On Apr 26, 2019
After descending the mountain, Emi found a shade tree for them to rest, at this time of the day, they were not permitted to rest, the journey ahead was still far, but the persistent question from Eri, gave him no other choice.
Emi drank a gulp of wine from the wine skin and handed it over to Eri.
"The hell Stone is a gift from your father"
"You said that like there is a deeper meaning" Eri said and sat near Emi.
"Am not your father" Emi said, remorse in his eyes, the adage was true, you can't hide a child from its father.
Emi took time to narrate, what happened to Ajanaku from the beginning, without missing any detail.
"He saved my life, and this is the gift he gave you, the hell stone" Emi finally concluded.
"I begged IRETI not to tell you, I have been having nightmare about a man telling me not to follow in his footstep, I figured the hell Stone has something to do with it" Eri said and gently placed his head on Emi's shoulder.
Francis angrily lashed the slaves that seemed to slow down their pace, he calculated well to know that, sooner these Demi god's would come for him, the only opinion left was to return to the sea on time, sell the slaves and come back fully prepared.
"Walk " he shouted from his horse, giving another heavy lash to the slave that walked near him.
"Master Francis, we have to rest, the walk is about half an hour" A British said, removing his cap, he already looked tired, their energy was nothing compared to the slaves.
Eri and Emi reached the camp where the scout had reportedly seen the whites and their slaves, only to see the place deserted. Only two tents were still intact, without much thinking, they searched each tents, but what they saw was overwhelming they almost forgot their mission.
Different thought came through Emi's mind, where do these people come from, what kind of being were they, how come they looked more advanced than them.
"Father, the tracks are still fresh, about an hour old" Eri said, peeping into the tent from outside.
"Let's go" Emi said and walked out of the tent.
Back at Ayenireti, IRETI supervised the treatment of the refugees, alongside her mother, leadership mantle now feel on her, stressed by the burden, she sighed heavily at intervals as she added herbs to wounds of the wounded refugees.
A horse approached where the whites had camped to rest, the rider impatiently jumped down from the horse and ran to where Francis sat.
"Master Francis, we have good news" He said panting heavily.
Francis mood didn't change, no news was as good as him imagining how he would acquire mansion on Queens island.
"they have sent re enforcement, with full artillery three days ago, but they went through another route" the scout gladly gave his report.
"Ayenireti o le subu(Ayenireti can Never fall) " a slave said, with confidence on his face.
"Why do I have the feeling you just said, we will not win" Francis asked facing the slave.
"Good, we return after I have sold these ones"

TBC

3 Likes

Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Whizlight(m): 2:59am On Apr 26, 2019
great piece of work
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Bridgovoks: 6:40am On Apr 26, 2019
Thanks for the updates
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by skubido(m): 8:51am On Apr 26, 2019
Beeni oooo, Ayenireti kole subu laye laye

Tanks for the update
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by skubido(m): 8:57am On Apr 26, 2019
Ann2012:

Haaaa, bros mi
After you na you na wink
I dey ya back oooo

Aye mi ooo, see Ann2012 wan they reason me, come if you know know make you know now oo, if u they deceive me, know say I no go ever deceive myself ooo.
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Ann2012(f): 10:47am On Apr 26, 2019
skubido:

Aye mi ooo, see Ann2012 wan they reason me, come if you know know make you know now oo, if u they deceive me, know say I no go ever deceive myself ooo.

grin
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by mondaypemisire(m): 11:25am On Apr 26, 2019
Ann2012:

grin

LWTMM ooh
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Kaycee9242(m): 11:56am On Apr 26, 2019
well done op
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Devilpen(m): 12:31pm On Apr 26, 2019
They never thought of resting as the horses galloped among the thick woods. Emi looked at Eri as he rode with full determination. Normal he had expected Eri to be furious at him for not telling him who his father was, but it was different, Eri still treated him as father, nothing changed in his attitude. Emi felt happy within himself and looked forward.
Francis sucesfully arrived at the shores, where they had rested their ships and at once, he ordered the slaves should be loaded onboard. He felt accomplished, 200 slaves at disposal, was no Small deal. He lit a cigarette as he monitored the activities.
Emi could hear the horning of the ships and urged the horse to run faster, stressed and out of energy, the horse tumbled throwing Emi off balance to the ground. Emi slowly stood up, he knew what was wrong with his precious horse, it has been on the run for almost a day, non stop. Eri alighted his horse and aided Emi to his feet.
"We are close" Emi said and retrieved his sword from the body of the horse. "Stay calm and wait here"
Eri held Emi's hand, helping him on his own horse, but his horse also refused to move any further.
"What kind of stupidness is this? " Eri shouted angrily.
Emi wasted no moment, he alighted and began running towards the shore, as fast as his legs could carry him.
From afar, they could see the ship already began to sail, any more moment wasted was a golden opportunity misused. He resumed running, praying the ship won't go too far, before they could catch up with it.
Francis poured wine into the cup of his comrades, celebrating the success of the plundering. Gold or slaves, either way, both were profitable, but here he had both at disposal, how jealous his other comrades who were designed to a land with less privilege would feel.
"Cheers"
Emi and Eri got to the shore, too late they sail already.
"How long can you go under water? " Emi asked Eri as they walked in the water, before they dived.
"twenty minutes" Eri replied
"Good" Emi said and dived into the sea, and Eri followed suit.
"IRETI, the white skin are back again " Ogunjimi said and immediately went out of the palace.
IRETI felt her heart skip, doubting herself, she sluggishly walked to the gate.
She stood in the front of the battle line. What were these people up to, the weapon they brought this time was different from the former, huge black long box, the mouth was oval, pushed by two hefty men, and this weapon laid on four wheels, supporting it's movement.
The commander from the opposing side, wasted no time, he raised his hand in the air, and flinged it down.
GBUUUA!! this huge box made a terrible noise, thick white fume followed as it sounded.
IRETI could see what this box contained, huge black ball.
GBAAA!! the wall of ayenireti shook, the part the huge ball had come in contact with, made a huge crack, as an inferno also replaced the ball.
"Ant formation" Ogunjimi shouted.
Ayenireti warriors, immediately formed a straight line, all of them lining up behind IRETI. She advanced forward as they also followed behind her.
"That thing, IRETI you are the only one fast enough to take it out" Ogunjimi said.
"Archers" IRETI shouted, and increased her running speed.
The sound of war, took over as they slayed one another, IRETI saw this was BEYOUND them, the only option was to retreat, this people came prepared.
"Back to the city, Retreat" IRETI shouted.

TBC

3 Likes

Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by unitysheart(m): 12:44pm On Apr 26, 2019
Ahhhh. And the human god ain't on ground.
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Devilpen(m): 1:23pm On Apr 26, 2019
Emi and Eri stealthy came onboard the ship, they hid themselves behind barrels that stood beside the entrance of the cabin. Eri felt frustrated hearing the cry and agony of his fellow kind.
Emi knew what he was up to, and pinned him down, trying to prevent from beingseen by the guard on patrol.
"What next? " Eri asked in a whispering tone.
"Take them by surprise " Emi said and grabbed the neck of the guard that watched the barrels, pulled him down and snapped his neck.
"Throw him into the sea, let his spirit ask the sea for mercy " Emi said and threw the guard over.
Emi banged the door that lead to the cabin, he used the door to shield not for himself but Eri, one after the other, he used the door to hit the guards that tried to stop them. Eri shot his arrows, putting out the lights that illuminated the cabin.
SNAP, CRACK, SWOOSH!!! were the only sound that could be heard in the cabin. Emi hit his leg hard on the woods of the ship, cracking it to the last segment, where the slaves were.
"Free them" he said ordering Eri.
Emi ran to the dock of the ship, and felt a bullet at his back. He slowly turned back, facing him was Francis, and John.
Francis placed his gun on the head of a little boy, holding him roughly on the shoulder.
"I know you dont understand me, but am sure my actions says it all,i will kill the boy, if you don't jump off this ship" He said pointing his gun towards the sea.
Emi knew what he meant and stood still, all the thoughts running through his mind was how to stop Francis.
SWOOSH!! Francis gun fell from his grip, an arrow peircing through it. From nowhere, john felt a heavy body on him, and fell on the ground, it was the slave he had threatened to kill, two swift punches graced his face and he began to bleed.
Francis rushed at Emi, pulling him by the waist and he slammed Emi to the ground and wasted no time in punching him on the face.
AHHHH Francis screamed loudly and began rolling on the ground. "Bloody bastard"
"Master Francis, help me, this scum is going to kill me"

TBC

3 Likes

Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Bridgovoks: 1:46pm On Apr 26, 2019
Thanks for the updates
Really enjoying the story
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Devilpen(m): 7:46pm On Apr 26, 2019
The whole of ayenireti, moved to the fight arena, while the foreigners, pressed further, trying o break down the walls of the city. IRETI lost hope, if about 20 more of the canon balls should hit a spot continuously, the walls will fall. Ogunjimi on the other hand, felt exhausted, he knew this task was more than what IRETI could handle.
SWOOOOOOSHHHHH!! the blast came over and over again.
"What are you? " Ogunjimi shouted at IRETI
"A grand God"
"I don't think you are one, all I see is a coward who only depends on a human god, who is not even half his way to become a Grand god" Ogunjimi shouted.
He walked up thought the stairs to the top of the wall, he grabbed and arrow, positioning himself in a safe place, he drew arrows in fours, shooting at the foreigners, who pulled the cannon forward to the gate.
IRETI stood still, she knew what to do, why was she doubting herself. Her eyes glowed red, her beast soul, channelled through all her body. The beads around her next and wrist illuminated with red lights. The soldiers saw her in her grand form and their spirit became high.
Ogunjimi saw something strange from the top of the wall, the foreigners were facing another battle from behind. One by one, they fell not seeing what attacked them, blood suddenly spilled from one neck and then another and another, their cannons, would suddenly lift in the air and tumble upon them.
"We've stepped on the wrong land" the commander shouted. They were not in the middle, they can't go forward or backward.
Ogunjimi ran down to meet IRETI, feeling happy.
"IRETI someone is helping us, half of them are dead" Ogunjimi said and signalled the gate be opened.
The warriors ran out, screaming with all the strength in them, they had waste to all the foreigners, leaving no survivors. The soldiers gathered their fallen and wheeled their body into the city to bury.
IRETI and Ogunjimi stood still, still trying to figure out who helped them, just then they felt a presence behind them.
"Ogunjimi" The voice called out.
They faced back only to see, who he never expected.
"Ajanaku" Ogunjimi said not knowing if he should embrace him or cast him out.

TBC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by donielord(m): 8:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
Ajanaku Is he nor dead
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Devilpen(m): 8:37pm On Apr 26, 2019
@donielord he isn't dead, if you recall, when the pillar squashed him, he still came back to help Emi kill the hell beast(owo iku). His death was an illusion, you should know when he shows, he needs something.

3 Likes

Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by donielord(m): 8:45pm On Apr 26, 2019
Devilpen:
@donielord he isn't dead, if you recall, when the pillar squashed him, he still came back to help Emi kill the hell beast(owo iku). His death was an illusion, you should know when he shows, he needs something.

Continue Bro
Wehdone

1 Like

Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Ann2012(f): 9:53pm On Apr 26, 2019
Thanks for the update

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Girl Next Door / Which Book Are U Reading? / Chimamanda Adichie Stuns In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.