Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Princess Shyngle Expose top 5 lies Ladies Tell When they Dont want to Have Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Princess Shyngle Expose top 5 lies Ladies Tell When they Dont want to Have Sex (3714 Views)

Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. / Ladies, Tell The Truth Please.. / Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Princess Shyngle Expose top 5 lies Ladies Tell When they Dont want to Have Sex by Praizeupdates: 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2019
Curvy Gambian-born actress, Princess Shyngle has just taken to Instagram to share top five lies ladies tell when they dont want to have intercourse.

In her own way, the tiny waist actress had spoken on 5 lies ladies they if they don't want to Mate, the video where she recorded bearing her cleavage was believed to be made in her closet.

Sharing the video the actress captioned;
I know my ladies are gonna come for me on this one but please don’t be too hard on me ladies I just had to snitch a little on y’all toda so fellows this is for y’all ( These Are The Lies Girls Tell When They Don’t Want To Have Sex) click on the link on my bio to watch for full video and don’t forget to subscribe on my YouTube channel y’all and ladies don’t forget to share a few lies you’v told a guy just to avoid having sex

Watch the Video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/princess-shyngle-expose-top-5-lies-ladies-tell-when-they-dont-want-to-have-intercourse/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Missyb3 Seun

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Expose top 5 lies Ladies Tell When they Dont want to Have Sex by Praizeupdates: 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2019
See reaction below

Watch the Video (18+ Only) => HERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Expose top 5 lies Ladies Tell When they Dont want to Have Sex by Hintona(f): 3:50pm On Mar 28, 2019
Amebo talk talk
Chu Chu chu

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Expose top 5 lies Ladies Tell When they Dont want to Have Sex by Jcole1985(m): 4:25pm On Mar 28, 2019
Any time you see any Ghanian actress know it is about sex.They recruit the best prostitutes for roles.Maybe we can just present Cossy Orjiakor to them as gift on their independence day celebration.

4 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Expose top 5 lies Ladies Tell When they Dont want to Have Sex by itspzpics(m): 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2019
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Expose top 5 lies Ladies Tell When they Dont want to Have Sex by Collins0609(m): 5:06pm On Mar 28, 2019
na waoh[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Princess Shyngle Expose top 5 lies Ladies Tell When they Dont want to Have Sex by lalasticlala(m): 6:51pm On Mar 28, 2019
itspzpics:
Lalasticlala

I didn't see where she mentioned the lies
Re: Princess Shyngle Expose top 5 lies Ladies Tell When they Dont want to Have Sex by don4real18(m): 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2019
Everything is about sex sex sex

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Expose top 5 lies Ladies Tell When they Dont want to Have Sex by itspzpics(m): 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2019
lalasticlala:

I didn't see where she mentioned the lies
did you watch the video ?? She made mention of the lies in the video

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Expose top 5 lies Ladies Tell When they Dont want to Have Sex by Biglittlelois(f): 9:29pm On Mar 28, 2019
Some guys can actually sleep with a lady that is menstruating, someone once told me he did cunninlingus to a lady when she was still menstruating though it wasnt coming out that much lol.
Re: Princess Shyngle Expose top 5 lies Ladies Tell When they Dont want to Have Sex by Bossjakande: 9:33pm On Mar 28, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Some guys can actually sleep with a lady that is menstruating, someone once told me he did cunninlingus to a lady when she was still menstruating though it wasnt coming out that much lol.
I will blog about sex during mensuration soon will mention u
Re: Princess Shyngle Expose top 5 lies Ladies Tell When they Dont want to Have Sex by amakadihot87(f): 10:34pm On Mar 28, 2019
Of course men bleep babes who are menstruating, the only thing is that they use condom and spread wrapper on the bed before the action
Re: Princess Shyngle Expose top 5 lies Ladies Tell When they Dont want to Have Sex by Ohraykon: 1:05am On Mar 29, 2019
Biglittlelois:
if dey sleep with a lady menstrating is it ur business some ladies sha rubbish n buhari
Re: Princess Shyngle Expose top 5 lies Ladies Tell When they Dont want to Have Sex by zexy2030(m): 6:43am On Mar 29, 2019
1. she is tired 2. she is having headache 3.mensuration 4.std infection 5. I didn't hear
Re: Princess Shyngle Expose top 5 lies Ladies Tell When they Dont want to Have Sex by partnerbizz4: 9:16am On Mar 29, 2019
This useless girl with no skill nor talent

Spits

Sell Airtime to us and make money!
Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.

(1) (Reply)

. / Footballer Took A Nud3 Photo Of Him With Instagram Model / Unforgettable Night Bus … (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.