Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,578 members, 7,801,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Ebuka Opens Up About Bbnaija, His Family, Controversy With Cee-c And More! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Opens Up About Bbnaija, His Family, Controversy With Cee-c And More! (33187 Views)

Regina Daniels Dances, Living Her Best Life Despite Controversy With Older Lover / #bbnaija: Miracle, Tobi, Nina, Cee-c And Alex Arrive Nigeria (videos) / Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebuka Opens Up About Bbnaija, His Family, Controversy With Cee-c And More! by Amagite(m): 3:24pm On Mar 28, 2019
From; Amagitesblog.com

Media personality and style icon, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu has opened about about his Big brother Naija days, his strategy and how he won hearts as the host of BBNaija, his family, controversy surrounding former BBNaija housemate CeeC and more.

He made revelations about these things on a new episode of Ndani TV's 'The Juice' with TV host, Bolanle Olukanni.

Ebuka revealed that him being very fashionable on BBNaija was a strategy to win hearts. He also revealed how he met his wife and what drew him to her.

He also revealed that his wife started to get affected by the controversy surrounding him and CeeC during the 2018 BBNaija show.

He also talked about the famous Agbada he wore to Banky W's wedding and more.

Watch the very interesting video here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/ebuka-obi-uchendu-opens-up-about-bbnaija-his-family-controversy-with-cee-c-and-more.html

1 Share

Re: Ebuka Opens Up About Bbnaija, His Family, Controversy With Cee-c And More! by TheAngry1: 5:19pm On Mar 28, 2019
Visit Lagos! This is the Opebi Link Bridge in Ikeja.

11 Likes

Re: Ebuka Opens Up About Bbnaija, His Family, Controversy With Cee-c And More! by jericco1(m): 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2019
where can I get it
Re: Ebuka Opens Up About Bbnaija, His Family, Controversy With Cee-c And More! by coded06(m): 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2019
a
Re: Ebuka Opens Up About Bbnaija, His Family, Controversy With Cee-c And More! by Ceekay212: 5:21pm On Mar 28, 2019
Ftc
Re: Ebuka Opens Up About Bbnaija, His Family, Controversy With Cee-c And More! by AleAirHub(m): 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2019
So dis trash news undecided made Fp

5 Likes

Re: Ebuka Opens Up About Bbnaija, His Family, Controversy With Cee-c And More! by desire4love: 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2019
Ebuka is doing his job nicely.
Cee. C, my favourite house mate in 2018 BBNAIJA.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebuka Opens Up About Bbnaija, His Family, Controversy With Cee-c And More! by coolfredo(m): 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Ebuka Opens Up About Bbnaija, His Family, Controversy With Cee-c And More! by hisexcellency34: 5:23pm On Mar 28, 2019
Ebuka should go and look for a better job. He is getting older with all these nonsense

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Opens Up About Bbnaija, His Family, Controversy With Cee-c And More! by hotspice29(m): 5:23pm On Mar 28, 2019
I will be za first Hausa man on BBNAIJA. Look out for DANFULANI 2020�

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Opens Up About Bbnaija, His Family, Controversy With Cee-c And More! by alizma: 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2019
the latest reunion was to teach the ex house mates on how to remain relevant in Nigeria society. and one of the key strategies is to continue to make controversial statements on social media irrespective of how useless it is to the society. ever since the reunion, it had been from one useless argument to another, if it is not about who was nailed in a toilet, it's about how small or big someone's joystick is

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Opens Up About Bbnaija, His Family, Controversy With Cee-c And More! by Jossy4luv1(m): 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2019
k
Re: Ebuka Opens Up About Bbnaija, His Family, Controversy With Cee-c And More! by Nelly21: 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2019
His wife and Ceec kinda look alike... I guess that's why people thought she's his wife's sister, and were insinuating partiality on his part towards her

7 Likes

Re: Ebuka Opens Up About Bbnaija, His Family, Controversy With Cee-c And More! by deebrain(m): 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2019
OK.

Next...
Re: Ebuka Opens Up About Bbnaija, His Family, Controversy With Cee-c And More! by oyetunder(m): 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2019
news?
Re: Ebuka Opens Up About Bbnaija, His Family, Controversy With Cee-c And More! by baratech: 5:29pm On Mar 28, 2019
Okay
Re: Ebuka Opens Up About Bbnaija, His Family, Controversy With Cee-c And More! by Kirchhoff01(m): 5:29pm On Mar 28, 2019
TheAngry1:
Visit Lagos!
I'm coming bruv. You go secure accommodation?

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Opens Up About Bbnaija, His Family, Controversy With Cee-c And More! by pagorino(m): 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2019
This cee-c head is funny I swear grin

3 Likes

Re: Ebuka Opens Up About Bbnaija, His Family, Controversy With Cee-c And More! by Satan66(m): 5:38pm On Mar 28, 2019
hotspice29:
Dirty terrorist

3 Likes

Re: Ebuka Opens Up About Bbnaija, His Family, Controversy With Cee-c And More! by Orangina(m): 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2019
which one is sea sea again.?

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Opens Up About Bbnaija, His Family, Controversy With Cee-c And More! by sexiestharam(f): 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2019
Seun wants to use BBnaija to kill us!

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Opens Up About Bbnaija, His Family, Controversy With Cee-c And More! by DWJOBScom(m): 5:45pm On Mar 28, 2019
TheAngry1:
Visit Lagos!

This is so beautiful
Thanks for sharing

Eko o ni baje o

3 Likes

Re: Ebuka Opens Up About Bbnaija, His Family, Controversy With Cee-c And More! by Mutemenot(m): 5:50pm On Mar 28, 2019
hotspice29:

Hope say u dey come with your gay cow n Ak47

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Opens Up About Bbnaija, His Family, Controversy With Cee-c And More! by MadCow1: 6:15pm On Mar 28, 2019
Re: Ebuka Opens Up About Bbnaija, His Family, Controversy With Cee-c And More! by snoopz: 6:23pm On Mar 28, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Ebuka should go and look for a better job. He is getting older with all these nonsense

always typing without brain. who told he is not satisfied with his present job

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Opens Up About Bbnaija, His Family, Controversy With Cee-c And More! by myettiallah: 6:40pm On Mar 28, 2019
pagorino:
This cee-c head is funny I swear grin
Show us ur forehead...cunt..

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Opens Up About Bbnaija, His Family, Controversy With Cee-c And More! by Bede2u(m): 6:51pm On Mar 28, 2019
TheAngry1:
Visit Lagos!
u have been going about nairaland...posting false pics and calling it lagos. Thats just delusional

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Justus Esiri's Obituary Poster / Flavour Shares Adorable Photo With His Daughters, Gabrielle & Sofia / Yvonne Nelson: How Money From Nigeria Funded My Ghanaian Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.