Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,035 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Bola Tinubu Cut His 67th Birthday Cake With His Wife, Others - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Cut His 67th Birthday Cake With His Wife, Others - Photos (49009 Views)

I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) / Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) / Seyi Makinde: Former Governor, His Wife, Others Shared Contract Money In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Cut His 67th Birthday Cake With His Wife, Others - Photos by Onigbindemmd: 8:21pm On Mar 28, 2019
Adeoludt:
Next naija presido....
By God grace

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Cut His 67th Birthday Cake With His Wife, Others - Photos by deomelo: 8:26pm On Mar 28, 2019
desmond2pk:
The man who destroyed lagos

According to Igbos of course.

I bet he also responsible for the dirtiness, backwardness and zero progress and development in your poor and unproductive ipob villages...
grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Cut His 67th Birthday Cake With His Wife, Others - Photos by Badonasty(m): 8:29pm On Mar 28, 2019
Re: Bola Tinubu Cut His 67th Birthday Cake With His Wife, Others - Photos by Deltatoto: 8:37pm On Mar 28, 2019
Re: Bola Tinubu Cut His 67th Birthday Cake With His Wife, Others - Photos by lakesidepapa(m): 8:45pm On Mar 28, 2019
Badonasty:

see as king wan bite cake
shut up smiley wink that's my king. The paramount ruler of Ijesha Kingdom. .

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Cut His 67th Birthday Cake With His Wife, Others - Photos by Mizwisdom(f): 8:48pm On Mar 28, 2019
The most corrupt and dirty looking politician in Nigeria since independence grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Cut His 67th Birthday Cake With His Wife, Others - Photos by whallerry(m): 8:53pm On Mar 28, 2019
AmazingELixir:
grin
Who Tinubu dey deceive say him be 67 years.
Nobi today wey age cheating start for naija oo
So Tinubu is 67 years while Ajimobi will be 70 years later this year Okay na....

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Cut His 67th Birthday Cake With His Wife, Others - Photos by sweetrace(f): 8:56pm On Mar 28, 2019
TempleHouse:

Are you God ?
You said Tinubu will NEVER be President
You will have to relocate in 2023 because it will happen !

Again, it will never happen. Even if you’ve dashed him Lagos, he can’t get Nigeria.
Re: Bola Tinubu Cut His 67th Birthday Cake With His Wife, Others - Photos by olaolumuyiwa: 8:57pm On Mar 28, 2019
Asiwaju ! This is what we call cake of corruption, as from today your days are numbered in politics
Re: Bola Tinubu Cut His 67th Birthday Cake With His Wife, Others - Photos by Godfullsam(m): 9:12pm On Mar 28, 2019
tstx:
NAIJA BLOGGERS I HAIL UNU

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

I want to learn web design
I am based in abuja

How can you be of help?
Re: Bola Tinubu Cut His 67th Birthday Cake With His Wife, Others - Photos by Zombicmodz: 9:12pm On Mar 28, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Why is that fallen "8" always on his cap? Does it mean he is going to die around eighty years?

They should watch ambode's hand very well oh. Make he no go put something for cake cos the thing Jagaban do am still dey pain am for body.

That's the symbol of infinity.... money will never finish

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Cut His 67th Birthday Cake With His Wife, Others - Photos by DrSea1(m): 10:02pm On Mar 28, 2019
247naijamedia:

https://all-gists..com/2019/03/See-The-Moment-Tinubu-Cut-The-Cake-Photos.html?m=1

This old man na 67 what a lie, APC and lie are like 5 & 6
why i com be a nigerian
Re: Bola Tinubu Cut His 67th Birthday Cake With His Wife, Others - Photos by ofwest47(m): 10:51pm On Mar 28, 2019
The Jagaban of Nigerian politics

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Cut His 67th Birthday Cake With His Wife, Others - Photos by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 29, 2019
Imortal001:

The man PDP love to hate.. the man that send obj and saraki to a compulsary retirement.

I'm curious to know about one thing this man has done to help the country. the masses, the ordinary man or the to uplift Nigeria in West Africa not to talk of the world.

People are celebrating a man who looted and enriched himself with money from the government openly and he's being hailed? What exactly is wrong with the black man? How did we get here? Nigeria is dead for real!
Re: Bola Tinubu Cut His 67th Birthday Cake With His Wife, Others - Photos by Macon1212: 1:51am On Mar 29, 2019
AmazingELixir:
grin

Who Tinubu dey deceive say him be 67 years.

Nobi today wey age cheating start for naija oo

Tinubu is in his 80s don't mind him. The present governor of Osun State Oyetola is 63, and is the son of immediate sister of Tinubu because Oyetola is Tinubu coudin. The maths doesn't add up.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Cut His 67th Birthday Cake With His Wife, Others - Photos by Yusuf4: 3:22am On Mar 29, 2019
How is that old man 67.
Well that’s a Presidential aspirant political age.
Tinubu is 75+

My dad married at 32 his first son is now 36.

My dad is about 69 yrs now and looks very young even as a poor man.
Tinubu’s wife looks 65 and their first issue is even above 48 So does it mean Tinubu married at 19?
Re: Bola Tinubu Cut His 67th Birthday Cake With His Wife, Others - Photos by farem: 5:44am On Mar 29, 2019
Imortal001:

The man PDP love to hate.. the man that send gej obj and saraki to a compulsary retiremen [b][/b], t.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Cut His 67th Birthday Cake With His Wife, Others - Photos by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 29, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Why is that fallen "8" always on his cap? Does it mean he is going to die around eighty years?

They should watch ambode's hand very well oh. Make he no go put something for cake cos the thing Jagaban do am still dey pain am for body.

It's not a fallen '8', its the sign of infinity.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Cut His 67th Birthday Cake With His Wife, Others - Photos by GuntersChain(m): 8:20am On Mar 29, 2019
whats the meaning of that symbol on tinubu cap.
Re: Bola Tinubu Cut His 67th Birthday Cake With His Wife, Others - Photos by Ayobami7(m): 11:20am On Mar 29, 2019
好朋

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How G-5 Govs, Atiku Stopped Lawan-thisday / Photos From Ekiti PDP Governorship Campaign Rally 2018 / Omoyele Sowore Blasts Goodluck Jonathan, Calls Him A "slowpoke" Over Dasuki Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.