Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered (79596 Views)

See The Cake A Lady Ordered Vs The Cake That Was Delivered / Tboss Speaks On Thin Tall Tony As A Taxi Driver, Slams Critics / Thin Tall Tony Photo Found On Gay Dating Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by Amagite2: 5:13pm On Mar 28, 2019
A Nigerian lady who ordered for taxi online was surprised when she saw the picture and name of the driver, former big brother Naija housemate, ThinTallTony.

The lady who was excited when he picked her up shared a photo with him and posted on Twitter. She wrote;

"I ordered for a ride and guess who I saw as the driver ex Bbnaija housemate Thintalltony, I don't even want to believe this until he arrives

He's the one!!
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/lady-surprised-to-see-thintalltony-as-the-driver-for-the-taxi-she-ordered.html

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by Davash222(m): 5:15pm On Mar 28, 2019
TTT is not above to be Uber driver!! Nothing special here.

Na for this same Lagos I saw my Neighbour selling Omo Osun herbal cleanser for oshodi but he claimed to be a medical doctor.

797 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by Imortal001: 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2019
Davash222:
Like seriously?

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:19pm On Mar 28, 2019
Man must chop

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:21pm On Mar 28, 2019
Imortal001:

Like seriously?
Which one is like seriously ?

313 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by Davash222(m): 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2019
Imortal001:

Like seriously?
My friend owes a corolla, he gave it to someone for Uber. The driver gives him 50K weekly.

50 * 4 = 200k monthly.

How many people earns 200K as salary in Nigeria

For those of you saying lies.

Called him now, he said he started with 50k with him, but as more people are venturing into the business, the driver now drops 40k. Here in Lekki.

160K a month is still huge.

393 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by Built2last: 5:31pm On Mar 28, 2019
Nigerians are evil

Since this guy tried his luck at the BBnaija show and didn't succeed, he has gone solo to make ends meet and avoid the unnecessary pressure our yeyebrities face in the name of showbiz.

Still, we have called him out to ridicule him. If he does Uber and so what?

Would you rather he joins the pant gang?

494 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by itspzpics(m): 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2019
wink

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by sunkieisland(m): 5:43pm On Mar 28, 2019
Correct guy. grin grin grin

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by SarkinYarki: 5:53pm On Mar 28, 2019
Davash222:

My friend owes a corolla, he gave it to someone for Uber. The driver gives him 50K weekly.

50 * 4 = 200k monthly.

cool down no driver will give anyone 50k for UBER a week , it used to be 40k but the rate is now 30k

241 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by Stanweezy(m): 5:59pm On Mar 28, 2019
After reality show, the female folks turns to millionaire and celeb while their male counterpart goes back to their normal life unless he's the winner. Life is hard for the males, now I know why BOBRISKY left us

831 Likes 57 Shares

Re: Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by decatalyst(m): 6:00pm On Mar 28, 2019
Dude isn't following the fake lives his colleagues are living.

Some of the idiots dey beg for funds behind the scene.

And since the dude's only hole is not available for drilling, he gat hustle harder.

There is no shame in trying to earn a living.

283 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by kiddoiLL(m): 6:07pm On Mar 28, 2019
Imortal001:

Like seriously?
Which wan be like seriously? Na gold him go mine for BBnaija ni?

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by udede(m): 6:22pm On Mar 28, 2019
decatalyst:
Dude isn't following the fake lives his colleagues are living.

Some of the idiots dey beg for funds behind the scene
yes ,it's better to be real and face the hustle

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by Martinez39(m): 6:23pm On Mar 28, 2019
One of the hardest things a man who has been in the spotlight can do is to ignore shame and pressure and bend down his head to hustle. Kudos.

448 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by freemi(m): 6:41pm On Mar 28, 2019
SarkinYarki:

cool down no driver will give anyone 50k for UBER a week , it used to be 40k but the rate is now 30k
30k stl nt bad

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 28, 2019
TTT didn't win the bbn #45m.It was efe that won it.Therefore,he has returned to his former hustle.Meanwhile,what about efe that said he was left with only #750 out of the #45m he won?No investment.Part of the millions went to music wey no blow.

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:46pm On Mar 28, 2019
SarkinYarki:

He'll make more than that driving his personal car.

Besides, most Uber drivers are also on Taxify now in order to maximize profit.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by englishmart(m): 7:13pm On Mar 28, 2019
Don't be deceived that guy might have gone broke

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by IjebuWarrior: 7:13pm On Mar 28, 2019
To the lady at the rear passenger seat of the car... cool

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by ednut1(m): 7:13pm On Mar 28, 2019
Better than crime or yahoo

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by Hezzyluv: 7:13pm On Mar 28, 2019
What's the big deal niw?

Abi na C.RONALDO she c
Re: Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by obailala(m): 7:14pm On Mar 28, 2019
UBER drivers in Lagos earn well more than half of Nigerian career bankers who wear suits and ties and slave away. Nothing still beats being your own boss, starting work and stopping whenever you please.

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by Akingun1990: 7:15pm On Mar 28, 2019
Davash222:

Na for this same Lagos I saw my Neighbour selling Omo Osun herbal cleanser for oshodi but he claimed to be a medical doctor.
Bro, you are the baddest niccur

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by phemocheee(m): 7:15pm On Mar 28, 2019
Davash222:

You are a clown grin

7 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by Praisesongz: 7:15pm On Mar 28, 2019
Davash222:

kuku send all of us here go coma lol

17 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 28, 2019
No big deal
It's only in Nigeria that they'd see Uber/Taxify drivers as struggling people
It's just a way to earn extra income to burn
I've had a Tesla driver pick me up on Uber.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by OmoManU: 7:15pm On Mar 28, 2019
Forget it, it's just a Uber marketing thing

8 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony Is The Driver For The Taxi A Lady Ordered by sleeknick: 7:16pm On Mar 28, 2019
Davash222:

50 * 4 = 200k monthly.

Your friend is a bloody liar! 50k weekly? Na robot dey drive am? Na water the engine dey use? Na stone the motor be?

Omó this na federal lie. Them suppose arrest you and your neighbor

84 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Charly Boy Pressing Tonto Dikeh's Backside (Photo, Video) / Bobrisky At Late Father's Burial / Olajumoke Orisaguana Gets Luxury Apartment In Lagos (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.