Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

"I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) (33199 Views)

Father Ebube Muonso Buys Cars For 8 Church Workers As Christmas Gifts / Onye Eze At Father Mbaka's 24th Priestly Anniversary Celebration (Photos) / Ebube Muonso’s 10,000 Capacity Church Dedicated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by stephenduru: 5:29pm On Mar 28, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akgjYizzkIQ

The spiritual director of Holy Ghost Adoration Ministry, Uke, Anambra State, Rev Fr Emmanuel Obimma aka Ebube Muonso, has healed HIV positive girl.

While giving testimony, the girl said she came to Adoration for the first time on Wednesday. While praying for sick people,Rev Ebube Muonso said that there was a sick person suffering HIV.

He urged the positive woman to do test the following day while praying.

Surprisingly to her,she did the test on Thursday and it was negative. Father Ebube Muonso told her to get the result of the test next time for him.

Recalling her ordeal,she said she contacted the disease through blood transfusion. According to her,her father who was HIV positive donated blood to her when she was sick while young.She has been going from hospital to hospital since then due to recurrent illnesses.

See photos of the girl testifying below and watch the video on the link above

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/03/popular-anambra-based-catholic-priest.html

1 Like

Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by forghon: 5:46pm On Mar 28, 2019
That's how south African dude die

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by GolDRoger: 5:50pm On Mar 28, 2019
Only God can do this

BTW.. Did her father wish her well atall ? Why would you donate blood to your daughter when you know fully well that u ave d virus
nawa o

15 Likes

Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by advocate666: 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2019
Thank God for creating HIV.

4 Likes

Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by TVSA: 6:42pm On Mar 28, 2019
grin grin all HIV patients should go to the guy for healing

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by LZAA: 7:34pm On Mar 28, 2019
angry undecideds

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by IjebuWarrior: 7:35pm On Mar 28, 2019
The spiritual director of Holy Ghost Adoration Ministry, Uke, Anambra State, Rev Fr Emmanuel Obimma aka Ebube Muonso, has healed HIV positive girl.

WTF? Spiritual what? Spiritual Director? For real? angry Dem go get Assistant Spiritual Director be dat oo

I think God created Africa and Black pple as experiments to the reality of other races. Hitler was damn right about Black pple! angry

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 28, 2019
You don't mean it undecided
Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by venussures: 7:35pm On Mar 28, 2019
THIS E COMMERCE WEBSITE DESIGN PACKAGE IS GUARANTEED TO GET YOU MASSIVE SALES THIS 2019!

If your business is not online in this digital savvy era, you would be swimming against the current.

With increasing need to tap from online opportunities, every businessman or woman is looking to have an online store where he or sell can sell their range of products and services.

According to PayPal, "Nigeria is the 3rd highest mobile shopper worldwide - only after China & India!"

That is why your E commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by Web Quacks

WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR E COMMERCE WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT WITH US[b][/b]

- BEAUTIFUL WEBSITE AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONALITIES – THAT CAN COMPETE WITH TOP SITES
- BUSINESS BRAND LOGO DESIGN (A MUST FOR YOUR BUSINESS)
- UP TO 5 BANNER DESIGNS FOR YOUR ONLINE MARKETING ADS FOR FREE
- PAYMENT GATEWAY INTEGRATION
- LIVE CHAT (make it easy to connect with customers enquiries on the go)
- FREE TRAINING ON HOW TO UPLOAD, EDIT AND REMOVE PRODUCT IMAGES OR PRICES FREE
------------------------------------------------------
- Secured Certificate Installed for FREE
- 1 year US based Hosting (comes with unlimited Hosting Space and Bandwidth)
- Free Domain for 1 Year
- SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
- Comes with GOOD Website loading Speed!
- Up to 10 or more official email addresses FREE
- Websites comes with ALWAYS availability. NO DOWNTIME!
- Contact and enquiry form
- Google map integration
- Social media integration
- Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!

ALL THESE PLUS MORE FOR JUST N45,000 FROM THE ICT COMPANY THAT HAS IMPLEMENTED WEB AND MOBILE APP SOLUTIONS FOR SATISFIED CLIENTS ACROSS NIGERIA, UK, USA, CANADA AND IN AFRICA. WE ARE the HOLY GRAIL of website design and development when it comes to SMEs that are starting out (and of course for far complex web projects). Once you can dream it, WE WILL ACTUALISE IT FOR YOU - GUARANTEED!

CONTACTS AND WEBSITE ON BANNERS! LIMITED TIME OFFER!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by afroniger: 7:35pm On Mar 28, 2019
Not again. She should please not stop taking her drugs o to avoid stories that touch. A word is enough for the wise.

16 Likes

Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by hisexcellency34: 7:35pm On Mar 28, 2019
HIV kee you there, bloody liar

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by Etizz: 7:35pm On Mar 28, 2019
Lol........funny people
Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 28, 2019
I am in no mood to be deceived any longer by the crafty devil and false character whose greatest pleasure is to take advantage of everyone.

3 Likes

Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by fiercehillz(m): 7:36pm On Mar 28, 2019
She needs to confirm it o

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by Desyfoley1452(m): 7:36pm On Mar 28, 2019
my candid advice don't stop ur drugs yet, congrats though.

4 Likes

Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by ednut1(m): 7:36pm On Mar 28, 2019
Let him heal james brown ( they didnt caught me ). Then i would believe

1 Like

Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by lexy2014: 7:37pm On Mar 28, 2019
TVSA:
grin grin all HIV patients should go to the guy for healing

D guy go take off
Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by kevoh(m): 7:37pm On Mar 28, 2019
I thought hospitals screen blood before it is transfused angry Why this girl dey lie like this?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by Praisesongz: 7:37pm On Mar 28, 2019
Thunder faya that mouth
Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by Lexusgs430: 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2019
Indeed...... All nah wash.......

He should head to the nearest hospital and cure more.......

1 Like

Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by gaby(m): 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2019
By the look of her it is probable that the purported HIV is a follow come and so damn sure understands that body so very well and is most likely chilling at a corner of that body, observing and yimuing them..

One thing is certain though, and that is...

Hunger needs to be healed and banished from that body...

Fada give her food..

3 Likes

Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by Desyfoley1452(m): 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2019
northvietnam:

We dey talk HIV u dey sample how to kpash kpekus
don't mind him he don't have good plans for us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by Xisnin(m): 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2019
Some people who take their HIV medications as instructed do test negative.
It doesn't mean they are cured, just that the virus load is so low that the test can't detect it.

She risks death should she stop her medication.

The pastor should be arrested for child abuse and attempted murder.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired / My Pastor Offended Me Today In Church (Experience) / Religion Has Killed Rational Thinking Of This Country - Prof. Osundare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.