Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

"I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) (33196 Views)

Father Ebube Muonso Buys Cars For 8 Church Workers As Christmas Gifts / Onye Eze At Father Mbaka's 24th Priestly Anniversary Celebration (Photos) / Ebube Muonso’s 10,000 Capacity Church Dedicated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by chudez0147(m): 9:28pm On Mar 28, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

WTF? Spiritual what? Spiritual Director? For real? angry Dem go get Assistant Spiritual Director be dat oo

I think God created Africa and Black pple as experiments to the reality of other races. Hitler was damn right about Black pple! angry
Miracle still happen!
Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by SVC6000: 9:36pm On Mar 28, 2019
Madam Try Nd B Taken Yur Pills If Not U Wil Die.
Ask Pastor Lukau For Mor Advise.
Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by kmaster007: 9:43pm On Mar 28, 2019
you will have more peoples to be heal
Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by donvicky2007: 9:53pm On Mar 28, 2019
GolDRoger:
Only God can do this

BTW.. Did her father wish her well atall ? Why would you donate blood to your daughter when you know fully well that u ave d virus
nawa o

Even the useless hospital didn't screen the blood before allowing the father donate his blood to her daughter.
Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by ogyunging(m): 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2019
Make she take her drugs oooo

Nuff said
Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by Ubenedictus(m): 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2019
seborrhic:

Gifted in what exactly?
Deceiving gullible followers.
I always feel ashamed when such obvious falsehood is believed by villagers,talkless of anyone that can use Google.
The greatest,most holy and most gifted Catholic priest and indeed any priest alive is the Pope and the Pope has never claimed to heal anyone through a single day crusade or prayer.
So who is this Father Muoso that went through a 3yr course of academic study,teaching and exams in a seminary school to claim to possess the gift of healing.
If indeed he claims to have healef that lady of HIV,then he is a scam.
A gift is a gift, it is not exactly dependent on the position you hold or the stuff u listed above.
Beside a catholic priest spent 8-13yrs in the seminary not 3
Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by AngryNijerian: 10:19pm On Mar 28, 2019
seborrhic:

Gifted in what exactly?
Deceiving gullible followers.
I always feel ashamed when such obvious falsehood is believed by villagers,talkless of anyone that can use Google.
The greatest,most holy and most gifted Catholic priest and indeed any priest alive is the Pope and the Pope has never claimed to heal anyone through a single day crusade or prayer.
So who is this Father Muoso that went through a 3yr course of academic study,teaching and exams in a seminary school to claim to possess the gift of healing.
If indeed he claims to have healef that lady of HIV,then he is a scam.
people like you will stay online ranting, why not come down to Uke in Anambra State and see first hand how God blesses his children that call upon him with FAITH.
Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by Adunbi3: 10:39pm On Mar 28, 2019
thank God, but this girl should be extra careful, it is probably her viral load is low, she should go for another test after a month of stopping her drug.
Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by Nicolerichard: 11:02pm On Mar 28, 2019
Umu nduru eeeh.
Otito diri Jesu
Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by Antichristus: 11:33pm On Mar 28, 2019
ABSOLUTE RUBBISH.
Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by Antichristus: 11:35pm On Mar 28, 2019
Nicolerichard:
Umu nduru eeeh.
Otito diri Jesu

YOU'RE DEFINITELY BONING YOURSELF.
Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by NaMeAboki: 2:29am On Mar 29, 2019
These con artists will never stop to amaze me with the ease at which they keep deceiving their gullible followers.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by Yusuf4: 3:09am On Mar 29, 2019
That’s a good one.
Now my question is, won’t hospital test the blood of his father before transferring to her.
Which hospital will transfer blood without testing for HIV
Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by lovingyouhun: 3:46am On Mar 29, 2019
GolDRoger:
Only God can do this

BTW.. Did her father wish her well atall ? Why would you donate blood to your daughter when you know fully well that u ave d virus
nawa o

So you actually believe these endtime cooked up stories? Blood are well tested before transfusion commences... abi na house the father donate the blood give am? Nigerians and dumb lies

1 Like

Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by silibaba: 4:08am On Mar 29, 2019
It na adeboye, oyedepo, mouka, TB Joshua etc now pple will blive it fast

Let me tell you catholic don't fake miracles unlike the penticostal
Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by riczy(m): 6:07am On Mar 29, 2019
[i][/i]
hisexcellency34:
HIV kee you there, bloody liar
My God can heal
Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by partnerbizz4: 6:31am On Mar 29, 2019
Xisnin:

Some people who take their HIV medications as instructed do test negative.
It doesn't mean they are cured, just that the virus load is so low that the test can't detect it.

She risks death should she stop her medication.

The pastor should be arrested for child abuse and attempted murder.

They dont test negative.

Only viral load is undetectable.
Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by msiu(m): 8:28am On Mar 29, 2019
Madam with your physical look sef.... Let me not say any thing...

Some people don't even know if they are HIV positive or Hunger positive.. Anyway, thank God for your healing

Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by Celsony: 9:00am On Mar 29, 2019
The bank left their main duty of keeping our money and valuable and venture into virtual top up

Do u think they are crazy
No
Because they earn from it

obansanjo earn #1 from from every recharge made by any Nigerian
Check this out
This is exactly what RAGP is doing

Bewise
https:///FIYEZl5e4eKHsHMBYFCLAX
Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by showafrica(m): 9:28am On Mar 29, 2019
Xisnin:

Some people who take their HIV medications as instructed do test negative.
It doesn't mean they are cured, just that the virus load is so low that the test can't detect it.

She risks death should she stop her medication.

The pastor should be arrested for child abuse and attempted murder.

Lol, this your case eh, made me laugh out
Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by Nicolerichard: 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
Antichristus:

YOU'RE DEFINITELY BONING YOURSELF.

Can you hear yourself speak? undecided
Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by Dollarremix(m): 4:31pm On May 11, 2021
LZAA:
angry undecideds
[color=#990000][/color]
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired / Religion Has Killed Rational Thinking Of This Country - Prof. Osundare / My Pastor Offended Me Today In Church (Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.