Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me (97026 Views)

Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! / I'm 29 Yrs Old, My Parents Died When I Was 16yrs Old And This Happen / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by salbis(m): 11:08am On Mar 29, 2019
Emotionss:
Op I can give you a Natural remedies that can make you Add some real flesh and get the respect you deserve.

100% natural
No Fat.
I'm interested please.
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by princeso2020(m): 11:10am On Mar 29, 2019
Please stop acting the script you are not created to act. The question i want to ask you is this, who are you? Search inward and give an honest answer. So you think because you are smallish in size outward, that is who you are inwards. Young man wake up, you are not your cousin neither are you anybody, you are who you are period. You are Wonderfully made, beautiful in size, if you doubt me go and ask Aki n pawpaw. From today change your thought about yourself especially any time you are going out think big, talk big, dress well and mingle with those who are senior to you. I have many things to tell you but let's leave it at that.

3 Likes

Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by famouscargo4u: 11:10am On Mar 29, 2019
What's your genotype, are you SS??
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 29, 2019
lilmaydee:
I am 29 years old but if you see me, you wouldn't believe me, because I look like a 13 year old boy.

People naturally disrespect me because of this. There was a time I and my nephew were living together, he is well built and as such dates ladies older than he is.

So one day, a lady came to visit him, she met me at home and asked of him which I told her he wasn't around. Then she called him on the phone. But what pained me most was that she said " hello baby, I'm in your place now but I met one small boy who said you weren't around. My nephew had to call me back to apologized and also told her that that's his uncle oo, but the silly Lady just said how come he looks so small.

I can't approach mature ladies, for fear of being embarrassed. All these small girls, that I decided to ask out, after one week will begin to disrespect and cheat on me. Even employers do exploit me. I remember, one employer like that that said what does a small boy like me wants to do with money, just because I told her I can't accept the amount she offered to pay me.

Please how can I put on more weight and look more mature, that is, look my age, because people don't respect me a bit.

everything is on your mind... work on it

1 Like

Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by stica04(f): 11:11am On Mar 29, 2019
I believe that must be in Igbo land a land of no
respect, all their certificate did not tell them that every human desire respect in respective of the person size, stature, face appearance, rich or poor

1 Like

Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by larryking540: 11:11am On Mar 29, 2019
u should have atleast upload a picture of you probably we could atleast given some additional advice for gym u should go for, and not just d general gym, and your height in feet,
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by Satan66(m): 11:12am On Mar 29, 2019
lilmaydee:
how do I overcome the low self esteem? I have read a lot of self-help books ( it only gave me temporary boost), I tried to grow beards ( the thing no gree come out), used a lot of things like ( wate-on, casilan 90, complan, dexamethasone, etc,), e no work. started wearing shirt and trouser, before I know them don begin call me pastor, changed to native, so I could look more mature, people started saying I lacked fashion sense, that why would be putting on native attire Monday through Sunday. I don taya.
Your problem is that you keep caring about people's opinions undecided
The minute you stop that is when your life will get better.
DONT TAKE DRUGS OR ANYTHING THAT CLAIMS TO MAKE YOU TALLER OR GIVE YOUR BEARDS!
ITS A SCAM, ITS ABOUT ABOUT YOUR GENES AND NOTHING ELSE!

3 Likes

Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by enemyofprogress: 11:12am On Mar 29, 2019
How about your prick, is it like that of a 13 year old boy?
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by san316(m): 11:13am On Mar 29, 2019
grow a beard niccuh. It is a perfect proof of ageing
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by larryking540: 11:13am On Mar 29, 2019
famouscargo4u:
What's your genotype, are you SS??

gynotype doesn't mean someone will b small,guy wen u meet some tall ss u go fear

3 Likes

Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by RZArecta2(m): 11:13am On Mar 29, 2019
lilmaydee:
I am 29 years old but if you see me, you wouldn't believe me, because I look like a 13 year old boy.

People naturally disrespect me because of this. There was a time I and my nephew were living together, he is well built and as such dates ladies older than he is.

So one day, a lady came to visit him, she met me at home and asked of him which I told her he wasn't around. Then she called him on the phone. But what pained me most was that she said " hello baby, I'm in your place now but I met one small boy who said you weren't around. My nephew had to call me back to apologized and also told her that that's his uncle oo, but the silly Lady just said how come he looks so small.

I can't approach mature ladies, for fear of being embarrassed. All these small girls, that I decided to ask out, after one week will begin to disrespect and cheat on me. Even employers do exploit me. I remember, one employer like that that said what does a small boy like me wants to do with money, just because I told her I can't accept the amount she offered to pay me.

Please how can I put on more weight and look more mature, that is, look my age, because people don't respect me a bit.
it's not by stature, it's by what you have to offer the society. Start by dressing responsibly and by hanging out with people more mature than you are. Gradually, things will fall into place
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by larryking540: 11:14am On Mar 29, 2019
san316:
grow a beard niccuh. It is a perfect proof of ageing
the guy said he has tried, it refuse to come out, (bear bearless

1 Like

Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by Adewale1603(m): 11:14am On Mar 29, 2019
mine is different, am also younger than my age, am 25 but looked 18. though am slim and of average height, and my younger brother, our last born is very big, tall or hefty, people used to think he's my elder brother, and if I told them, that am the elder brother they're greatly surprised.
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by Jibsonified(m): 11:15am On Mar 29, 2019
[size=18pt]Well, first thing first

Your moniker: Lilmaydee, shows you've made yourself Lil'

I mean you wanna be big and you're already calling yourself little Maydee...

To me, this really shows your mindset already, and it will be obvious in so many things you do, and people will see the cummulative of it all and therefore treat you like a small person.

When you talk to people ... Look into their eye

When you dress, drees smart and neat always... spend money in yourself to look good, even if you don't have the money. The person asking what do you wanna use moeny to do... S/he made comment obviously because you were oozing low self-esteem. Guy, if you want money, you have to look like money, no matter how short you are or how cretin you are, you are want you think yourself to be.

Peace!
[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by Harlarbiz01(m): 11:16am On Mar 29, 2019
lilmaydee:

If you can keep bears that might be helpful because 13 years old boy bears can be like that of 29 years old Nigga ...

1 Like

Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by OlujobaSamuel: 11:16am On Mar 29, 2019
Op, I'm also like you but mine isn't that obvious.
My immediate 2siblings are looks bigger than I am, there is this young lady/woman in my neighborhood wey dey even used bro to address my bro but e no dey think twice to call my first name, but I know how to put such in their place whenever they pass their boundary.
I think you need to work on your esteem, read wide, dont be too playful with people, be assertive when speaking to anyone, master the art of looking at people directly during conversation, reduce the way you address people with respect of bro/sis dis/dat if you are a Yoruba, some take it for granted and talk to you anyhow.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by Banter1(m): 11:17am On Mar 29, 2019
lilmaydee:

same thing am going through here...
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by imitateMe(m): 11:17am On Mar 29, 2019
czarina:
Naah...you're wrong.

They may even be eager to help you once you let them in on your struggles. Some can be that matured. I've worked at a gym house so I know. Most are all too eager to play "instructor" the minute they get the chance.
You are wrong. They are eager to play instructor to you only..probably because of your big ass shocked

1 Like

Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by gamechanger1: 11:17am On Mar 29, 2019
decatalyst:
Look beyond the physical shortcomings.

Equip yourself...read a lot, when you talk it would be filled with substance and people would be amazed and respect you.

Lastly, surround yourself with people of substance and like minds.

Peace.

Great response; OP build yourself mentally, i mean if you become an expert or authority on a given field, the world will bow at your feet believe me. Never, NEVER feel intimidated by anyone, unlock and develop your hidden and explosive potentials. Nothing do you brother

5 Likes

Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by lexy2014: 11:17am On Mar 29, 2019
lilmaydee:

Picture
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by dalass(f): 11:18am On Mar 29, 2019
lilmaydee:

Put your picture so that we can make recommendations..
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by nathaniel27(m): 11:18am On Mar 29, 2019
if u were expecting to see his pictures gather here lets take d pictures together ;Dif u were expecting to see his pictures gather here lets take d pictures together

same here am 29 but i look 20 no big deal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by Tisong(m): 11:18am On Mar 29, 2019
Jcole1985:
Ask your parents to go pick any Ada from the village,she will feed you till you look like Uzoho then get married to a city girl of your choice as second wife.It is that easy

How will gym correct gene?

1 Like

Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by Evidenx(m): 11:20am On Mar 29, 2019
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by Evidenx(m): 11:20am On Mar 29, 2019
Brother, first go to the gym of self confidence and build your confidence that's what you lack.
see Aki and pawpaw what they have is confidence. carry yourself well and others will respect you.
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by upuphim(m): 11:20am On Mar 29, 2019
Swissgarde Omega plus and 40 plus for men can help you add weight. Don't hesitate to reach me if my advice is the best you get on this post.
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by Jcole1985(m): 11:20am On Mar 29, 2019
Tisong:

How will gym correct gene?
I think you quoted the wrong person
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by cocaineaddict(m): 11:21am On Mar 29, 2019
Valleys:
Bros just go and hustle, make good money, respect go pursue you for this life
In addendum, try go gym, it will help a lot.
Idi0t u want him to be looking like this

Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by sweetilicious(f): 11:22am On Mar 29, 2019
Exactly.A GLASS OF WATER MELON JUICE MIXED WITH CARROT AND COCONUT FRUIT is all i have to offer you.I like your person.
decatalyst:
Look beyond the physical shortcomings.

Equip yourself...read a lot, when you talk it would be filled with substance and people would be amazed and respect you.

Lastly, surround yourself with people of substance and like minds.

Peace.
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by vgodwino12(m): 11:23am On Mar 29, 2019
Bro do your SWOT (strength, weakness opportunities and threats) capitalise on your strength. In other words fine your grifting.

Sir you are fearfully and wonderfully made and ur stature is not by accident. Be happy and be proud of it. God bless you.

And please don't let ur heart be a dumping ground for peoples garbage. Like the idiot that said u should commit suicide..
You re better than him or her.

Disability is in the mined, mind deformity is far worse than body deformity. God bless u sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by Mendula35(m): 11:23am On Mar 29, 2019
Jcole1985:
bro you mean you
ain't marry at 36?
I think you quoted the wrong person
Kenmatt:
Bro, I am 36 but actually I look 21, no one can easily believe that I am up to 25, I think I enjoy it.

Some friends of mine have told me to build up, but I will always tell them that I would wish to build up in wealth and not in size.

Ladies do the same to me, but for me, no kwalms.

There was a night armed robbers came to our compound, when they entered my apartment, they could not imagine that I am the "Oga" of the house, I figured out what they thought, kept calm, they assumed me of being a small boy and took few things and left and entered my neighbors'

A girl visited me late last year, she was very busy asking me who owns the house, who pays the bills, she still thinks I am a small boy living with my brother, till today, she never takes my call serious and claims she does not do thing with "small boys" like me. I chuckled.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom / Massively Curvy Lady With Huge Backside Twerking. See Reactions / Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.