Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me (96993 Views)

Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! / I'm 29 Yrs Old, My Parents Died When I Was 16yrs Old And This Happen / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by vectorhills: 10:59pm On Mar 29, 2019
I use to be in that same position.. I'm 29 right now and I look like 19(confirm pictures @believe victorhillside aniekan @facebook)...I pull through by killing such feelings and let my self esteem do the talking.. I associated with people of my age and above and I learn to wear clothes that suits my age..and projects my age not my size..try wearing natives etc...don't know if it helps though but that's what I merely did....#believe
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by lilmaydee(m): 11:39pm On Mar 29, 2019
vectorhills:
I use to be in that same position.. I'm 29 right now and I look like 19(confirm pictures @believe victorhillside aniekan @facebook)...I pull through by killing such feelings and let my self esteem do the talking.. I associated with people of my age and above and I learn to wear clothes that suits my age..and projects my age not my size..try wearing natives etc...don't know if it helps though but that's what I merely did....#believe
glad I'm not alone in this. some people thought I was seeking attention, but no, the thing is real.

I have tried the native attire thingy, but it didn't work.
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by lilmaydee(m): 11:46pm On Mar 29, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by viktor88: 11:53pm On Mar 29, 2019
Zzyy:

Scam..it will not work, if you no get beards u no get
Don't be 2 sure, it helped me
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by Electdbahdguy(m): 12:44am On Mar 30, 2019
momove4real25:
Me of 32 nko n many ppl don't believe my age

YOU LOOK 50.

*SPITS!!!
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by chuggy(m): 10:18am On Mar 30, 2019
Forget the body. Grow serious beards
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by Fumiex(f): 11:04am On Mar 30, 2019
lemme share my own story, though am a female. I had this slow growth and I wasn't tall but I wasn't a dwarf. I was 19 but I look like someone who was still in primary school. I gained admission and everytime I was going to class I wished I never gained admission cuz the ridicule was just too much. I never had any friends, sometimes I was even scared to go out coz I felt everyone was mocking and laughing at me. I got a boyfriend that made matter worse. he always insult me because of my height and body size and said I was a fine gal but I was cursed with being short. I received insults from him and endured everything because I felt no one was going to accept me for being short. even my family too mocked me because I was short, but I don't wanna talk about it. there was times I sat down on my own and just cry. I cried so so much that I never felt what happiness looked like. I was depressed and there were times I felt like committing suicide. was it even d church I attended? every Sunday d pastor's wife will lay hands on me and said I was too short and ridicule me. one day I stopped going to church, stopped school for a while, disengaged my self from any friend or boyfriend and after about 3 months, people started telling me I looked bigger. it's not like I look very tall now but if u see me now ehn, am a living testimony o. anybody that knows me before is always shocked when they see me now. they are like what did I do? but I discovered the secret to looking big and healthy is happiness from within. even a friend of mine walked pass me coz he couldn't recognize me. everyone just says I look different now. my hips got bigger, it's like I just started growing. right now, people want to mingle with me but I can't get over my introvert nature. I have no friends now or boyfriend but am fucking happy. I still cry sometimes when I remember all people have done to me but have decided to move on.

3 Likes

Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by happYFingers(m): 1:05pm On Mar 30, 2019
[quote author=generationz post=77071111]

sorry dear

There's a guy on nairaland who went through the same thing you went through but now has the keys to unlock many ladies hearts
ilegend or iclef ( his two monickers)

He can mentor you on how to build your confidence and how to pick girls up. Just don't become a player when you learn everything.

for your weight gain use apetamin. It works.

it won't make you fat it would increase your appetite ×5

You must take if twice daily and eat up to 5- 6 times daily.

Yes bro he is telling you to GO & COMMIT FOODcide !
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by happYFingers(m): 1:07pm On Mar 30, 2019
generationz:

sorry dear

There's a guy on nairaland who went through the same thing you went through but now has the keys to unlock many ladies hearts

He can mentor you on how to build your confidence and how to pick girls up. Just don't become a player when you learn everything.

So he should start committing foodCIDE eh kwa ?
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by CoolJul: 2:13pm On Mar 30, 2019
optimusprime2:

Trust me, it works to your advantage.
I wish you live abroad.

I don't look my age as well, I look 10 or 12 yrs younger... omo the awoof train passes, meal tickets, transit beta wey I don collect because I dey like teenager me sef don taya the matter, sometimes I dey tell clerk for train station say "I be adult" she go just shout tok say; "minors to the other line please" tooh, na im me go waka go pikin section carry 75% reduction ticket, Las las e dey ep my pocket.

But Enh, this side wey I dey, if pesin no hold body wella, na paedophile im fit turn even by mistake, because 14yr old pikin wey don big finish, go con dey follow pesin Upandan because im go feel say you be im mate & country people no go tok say "no follow huncu", na so wahala fit gas.

are u kidding me! this is really blessing in disguise cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by AbleChuks1(m): 6:21pm On Apr 05, 2019
viktor88:

If you are interested to grow beard there is a concoction that you can prepare by your self, I will tell you how to, I saw it on YouTube and it helped me.
I need the link bro
Thanks
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by Cormung: 11:31am On Apr 10, 2019
Poor thing! I feel so sorry for you! I am convinced you should forget about all your disadvantages and start to change yourself. Go to the gym and don't be afraid of anyone. If you want to get fast results you can try peptides from https://gopeps.com/ Then it will be easier.
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by Femi316: 11:33am On Apr 10, 2019
lilmaydee:
I am 29 years old but if you see me, you wouldn't believe me, because I look like a 13 year old boy.

People naturally disrespect me because of this. There was a time I and my nephew were living together, he is well built and as such dates ladies older than he is.

So one day, a lady came to visit him, she met me at home and asked of him which I told her he wasn't around. Then she called him on the phone. But what pained me most was that she said " hello baby, I'm in your place now but I met one small boy who said you weren't around. My nephew had to call me back to apologized and also told her that that's his uncle oo, but the silly Lady just said how come he looks so small.

I can't approach mature ladies, for fear of being embarrassed. All these small girls, that I decided to ask out, after one week will begin to disrespect and cheat on me. Even employers do exploit me. I remember, one employer like that that said what does a small boy like me wants to do with money, just because I told her I can't accept the amount she offered to pay me.

Please how can I put on more weight and look more mature, that is, look my age, because people don't respect me a bit.
Sorry oh.....you need plenty of milk......?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by MikkySexy23(m): 1:04pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ihsan6:
I feel ur pain bro cos am in this same class...am a father of 2 n will be 35 by November but look 22-24, it's natural for some people to disrespect u but u need to look at d advantages, some of my mates now look like grandparents while I still look young n charming. Am sure u will appreciate it more as u grow older.

I tell you am seriously enjoying it now oh...I look like mid-20s now too...Women, esp those we grew up together, exclaim that I haven't aged at all..The major things I work on are my build, my skin and looking the part too..lolzz
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
czarina:
Gym. Go to the gym and even you no go believe yourself after just a few months of serious workout with correct diet.

He doesn't need to gym. Just take a look at his other thread where he posted his pic. He's smallish in stature and no height but not a dwarf. Adding muscles to his stature will make him look ugly like ninja turtles kind of look. @ Lilmaydee a little push up every morning to tone ur muscles would be better and maybe sit ups if u want tone the abdomen but what u really need is to dress good and groom your looks to suit your age. No serious gym or special diet needed
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by Burgerlomo: 2:41pm On Apr 14, 2019
Go and join Nollywood and thank me later cool
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by ItsTutsi(m): 11:02pm On Dec 22, 2020
I have been trying to gain weight for awhile too without any success.. I just came upon ur comment, how effective is "apetamin" pls?
generationz:

sorry dear

Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by generationz(f): 11:22pm On Dec 22, 2020
ItsTutsi:
I have been trying to gain weight for awhile too without any success.. I just came upon ur comment, how effective is "apetamin" pls?

I've seen many Instagram models say they used it to gain weight.
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by ItsTutsi(m): 11:53pm On Dec 22, 2020
are u serious!!??
viktor88:

If you are interested to grow beard there is a concoction that you can prepare by your self, I will tell you how to, I saw it on YouTube and it helped me.
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by ItsTutsi(m): 12:10am On Dec 23, 2020
do u know anybody personally that ever tried it?
generationz:

I've seen many Instagram models say they used it to gain weight.
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by generationz(f): 12:00pm On Dec 23, 2020
ItsTutsi:

It's just 2k. If it doesn't work, fine.
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by ItsTutsi(m): 12:27pm On Dec 23, 2020
generationz:

It's just 2k. If it doesn't work, fine.
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by grandstar(m): 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2022
lilmaydee:
I am 29 years old but if you see me, you wouldn't believe me, because I look like a 13 year old boy.

People naturally disrespect me because of this. There was a time I and my nephew were living together, he is well built and as such dates ladies older than he is.

So one day, a lady came to visit him, she met me at home and asked of him which I told her he wasn't around. Then she called him on the phone. But what pained me most was that she said " hello baby, I'm in your place now but I met one small boy who said you weren't around. My nephew had to call me back to apologized and also told her that that's his uncle oo, but the silly Lady just said how come he looks so small.

I can't approach mature ladies, for fear of being embarrassed. All these small girls, that I decided to ask out, after one week will begin to disrespect and cheat on me. Even employers do exploit me. I remember, one employer like that that said what does a small boy like me wants to do with money, just because I told her I can't accept the amount she offered to pay me.

Please how can I put on more weight and look more mature, that is, look my age, because people don't respect me a bit.

A dead giveaway to someone's true age is white hair. Many who have it go to great extents to hide it, from dyeing hair black or even maintaining a clean shave permanently.

Find a way to dye some parts of your hair white. Try and get it done in a way that it looks natural.

Next time someone sees you and talks down to you, you tell them, "I am not a small boy. You no see my white hair. I'm even a graduate, pls show some respect."
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:41pm On Apr 07, 2022
lilmaydee:

any improvement now?
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by dontrulee: 3:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
I look small physically but I command a lot of respect because I don't allow my stature to define me.

All the girls around me are very big and tall girls, how I do the magic I myself aren't aware. I am well respected everywhere I go. They call me small but mighty, but I don't give a fu*k!
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by dontrulee: 3:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
Many times, many people who look younger than their age come to me and ask how to deal with inferiority complex. I never suffered from Inferiority complex, I have never been bullied. Right from secondary school, I had the big muscular guys as my bodyguards. The bullies were my bodyguards. In the university, while there was a few people who "mocked" me because of my stature, I always had people who were ready to defend me. The tall and beautiful girls in the class were my harem, to the extent that "big/bad" boys were coming to ask for parole from my hand. They ask me which charm I use. Hahahaha..... I enjoyed life and i am still enjoying Life. One rule that helped me is this: "whatever you do, never put yourself in a position of disadvantage"
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by lilmaydee(m): 6:23pm On Apr 09, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
any improvement now?

Yes, there's been loads of improvement. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by lilmaydee(m): 6:26pm On Apr 09, 2022
dontrulee:
One rule that helped me is this: "whatever you do, never put yourself in a position of disadvantage"

Can you please explain the above quote?
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by lilmaydee(m): 6:29pm On Apr 09, 2022
grandstar:

A dead giveaway to someone's true age is white hair. Many who have it go to great extents to hide it, from dyeing hair black or even maintaining a clean shave permanently.

Find a way to dye some parts of your hair white. Try and get it done in a way that it looks natural.

Next time someone sees you and talks down to you, you tell them, "I am not a small boy. You no see my white hair. I'm even a graduate, pls show some respect."

This is a joke right? Anyway, thanks
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by Nyenatetan(m): 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2022
Jcole1985:
Ask your parents to go pick any Ada from the village,she will feed you till you look like Uzoho then get married to a city girl of your choice as second wife.It is that easy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me by dontrulee: 8:11am On Apr 10, 2022
lilmaydee:

Can you please explain the above quote?

If you do nothing, life will put you in a position of disadvantage. Consciously change your position everyday

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies, Is This Fashion Or Madness / Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom / Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.